The Perfect Ending To An Amazing Show!!! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

Yeah, ending has been amazing!  Even I am thinking about completing the last chapter of my FF. Hope I can do justice and it becomes at least 10% of the original ending. 

That's brilliant. Do complete it. 

Just a reminder, have asked you the epi dates for your suggestions..

Originally posted by Madhura..

Just a reminder, have asked you the epi dates for your suggestions..

Oh! Okay! I might have missed that. I'll check again and PM you by tomorrow. ðŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by nushy1995

Wow! I have made plenty of posts in this forum but never really thought about paying tribute on its last episode or how that might feel. ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ” ðŸĪ”

Am quoting you, cos can't post so beautifully! True, and never has been a last epi so awesome. Firstly, for the record am so happy our wish was fulfilled, God being finally showed powerful and things going as per destiny.ðŸĨģYou remember Nushy how last Friday, I literally exploded thinking they went overboard in Mo changing destiny always.

One thing I can say, they couldn't have ended it in a better way. Yes, as the Pakao viewer I am, I would have appreciated one or two additional things in the last episode. ðŸ˜› But other than that, I am genuinely happy. ðŸ˜Š It's like The Big Bang Theory that irritated the crap out of me only to give the most perfect ending and remind me of why had I fallen in love with this particular show. 

Am super happy too, and yes they did a great job! The whole team, writing was bang on!! Still can't believe, Gul gave us such an awesome ending!! Like wow, and a special thank you to the team.

Appreciation to the Set team, like camera people, crew, choreographers, make up artists, directors, Gul and Atif, writers and all others, cos a LOT goes behind a scene. A LOT more goes to do so much action and a whole LOT more goes to bring in creative tracks, new entries and end in 2 weeks. Of course a special appreciation to the whole cast of Nazar for doing such a fantastic job and potraying the characters so beautifully, with grace. Bonding of the team too has been great, having their own time and yet being a team, and a genuine one, which is rare nowadays, cos most places you find people pretending!👏👏

A special mention to you, Nikki, Alisha and other forum members too for always making threads, having discussions, sharing perspectives and analyzing characters so deeply! Thank you so much! Of course we have had our share of biases and different perspectives, but t has been an awesome journey, though I joined in so late. It has been one of the best forums, as I said where we could discuss openly without crazy fan wars. Ofc we had our favs, which is normal, but still..it's awesome and as for the cast it's a thing, I believe for us it's too.

Where would you guys be btw? Do you plan to quit IF and forum?

Let's talk about the episode. First of all, I loved MoPi. ðŸĪ— They were at their best. ðŸ˜ˆ Monalisa has always brought out the sass and elegance and today was no different. In fact, I am glad that they didn't focus too much on her facial expression but kept it simple which was more effective. ðŸ‘ðŸž

When she told Ansh that - Yeh Tumhari Galti Nahi, Bewakoofi Hain, I almost hugged my laptop. Not to mention when she mocked Ved and welcomed Pandit Ji and literally uttered what we fans have been saying since yesterday - Aap Phir Wapas Aa Gaye? ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ Not to mention - Lagta Hain Aapko Upar Se Girne Se Sadma Laga Hain! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ Can't help but assume, Mo had been binge watching typical daily soaps. ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ

Well yes, they were fab!! Totally agree, she does it awesomely. True, simplicity helps. Yes, but this time I felt sad for dear Ansh, cos he had warned Piya this time, and I have a soft corner for Ansh ofc. But well yeah, that dialogue was LIT, but makers bhi toh yahi karte hai..but today nothing against them. Family ke liye wo dialogue sahi tha..bewakoofi!! Ved, yes and Panditji toh is superman..

LMAO yes, sadma line was epic but I loved his laugh..too.

Coming to Piya, some dialogues are cliched yet effective. I have lost count how many times she has sworn to end Mo.  Yet - Agar Main Marungi, To Tumhe Apne Sath Le Jaungi, was apt and chilling. Yes, the Rakhtvachan Churi or whatever it is that looked like a nylon rope to me was utterly funny but at least it did its job. We didn't witness this with Dilruba but the bangle actually choked Piya and yet she threw the Trivaar. Too bad, Ansh took the hit because according to him - Mere Jaan Ki Kimat Tumhari Jaan Nahi Ho Sakti! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ This guy - I tell you. Despite his uncountable attempt at getting married and some seriously questionable action, all I wanted to do was give him the tightest hug. ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš

LMAO yes, but still it made sense. Lol, yes. True. How did she throw, bang. Ansh, freed her of the promise too. 😭This is the reason I love Ansh, he is selfless and always stands by her, a pure soul and a sensitive guy, and is actually the ML who is so rare. Like no essays or fancy huge dialogues, but just a line and it cuts you deep, and before you realize he falls deep. This is the reason I love Piansh as a couple, they may have made mistakes, but their love and trust on each other is beautiful!! Yes, even I wanted to hug him, and Harsh did the scene really well, with the right emotions.

Coming to the family's reaction. Nikki, Alish & Madhura! Brace yourselves guys because you might get a  heart attack after reading my statement regarding Ved.    I actually liked her in today's episode and don't know if it's the effect of the last episode or not, suddenly I have let go off my anger.    Makers Jaate Jaate Mera Satyanash Kar Gaya!!!    ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ For a change she was sad for both of PiyAnsh and my BP was stable for that reason. In fact Nishant and other Gs' reaction was quite casual. ðŸĪ”

Lol, wow!! Thank you makers. Jokes apart, even I really liked her. Makers did the last epi damn well, am telling you, like for me, even I let go all my anger and it was a saat khoon maaf moment for me. Yes, for both she felt sad. Nishant always gives casual reactions on deaths, I tell you. But yeah, baki sab bhi casual the, possibly they didn't have time to waste.

I laughed so hard when she went to attack Mo but literally fell down with one move of her finger. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Looks like there's still hope for me. I still enjoy Ved's suffering. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

LMAO Nushy. But Ved tried, and joke for me was she saying, iski maut mere haaton likhi hai..and way Mo taunted her, I killed the one who was gonna do and Piya..

Coming to PiyAnsh in the underground, on a normal occasion, I would definitely take Piya's class for following Ansh and leaving her kids behind. But today it was different. Ansh literally died to save her and that's more than enough for her to lose her mind. After all, we're talking about Piya whose major outbursts have always resulted from Ansh's suffering. So she rested her head on Ansh's arm and decided to die along with him. 

Totally agree. When either goes, the other will always go to revive him or sacrifice and this has been consistent in our Piansh! Definitely, and kids ek taraf..when it comes to the other, they will give their life. Like even in Namah epi, Pia died, and Ansh did a final goodbye to kids and died, to get back her. It's like Piansh can't stay without each other. Yes, in a peaceful position.

And then another cliched yet effective scene - a big chunk of stone laced with lava was about to fall on her and Ansh took it. Now that I think of it, it is slightly similar to the PY sequence when Ansh got hurt while protecting Piya and she took Maa Kali's avatar. So Ansh absorbed the lava/sanatan agni and emerged with Piya with his new wings.

Yes, but cliche ko aaj free pass, end tha. True!!

Can't believe how happy I am now that he has his own wings!!! ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ   

Yes, finally Ansh has his own wings, and even am very happy and his added powers, he can go on midnight dates with Piya and can pull her fast, with powers f she wastes time in dramaðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ and even push family if they come too mch in between and run with Piya for a while, lol.

On a side note, Piya Ne Hamari Laaj Rakh Li! Aaj Bhi Dikhahi Dia Ki Woh Kumbhkarn Ke Badi Bahen Hain! Mara Hua Ansh Zinda Hoke Wapas Aa Gaya. Par Madam Ko Pata Hi Nahi Chala Ki Upar Se Kuch Girne Wala Hain!!! ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ

LMAO Nushy, this cracked me. But she had died na? Or sleeping?

And then their Tandav and Mo's fall. The BGM was amazing and personally I felt this time, it was better choreographed than the first one. However, Piya was more energetic in the former one and at certain points, their step didn't match perfectly. I kind of felt, it was the Sherwani Harsh was wearing that his movement got limited a bit. Plus Niyati being a trained classical dancer looked more at ease. 

Yes, it was fantastic. 1st you mean Navratri of Piya?

Well yesterday only I told Nikki, that Niyati is a brilliant dancer, so she will do fab but Harsh is also dedicated and am actually impressed, he did a great job cos the form is complex. Well if you observe closely, sherwani had cuts and it didn't restrict moveent that much, but yes it can be cos of costume movement restriction, for Niyati that was an add on. But overall they still did a great job and expressions were awesome!

Loved it absolutely when their Tandav ended and Mo fell from her seat. Personally I would have enjoyed it a bit more if Piya was the one to kill her. Because they always said a Daivik would end a Dayaan. But then again, it was a huge thing for Ansh to finally let go off his Sanskar and suck out Mo's life force recalling all the time she had attacked his family members. The posture with Ansh's wings wide open and him draining Mo was a visual treat for me. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Yes, a brilliant shot!! Like, awesome. Yes, we thought that but then destiny part. Yes, it was a HUGE thing for Ansh to do it, like to actually suck life and letting go the sanskar, humanity and saying, enough! Totally unexpected, like Ansh showing his angry mode, and sucking it out, plus completing the circle. Show started with Mo eating life of people and targeting Ansh and show ended with reverse, and Ansh and others recalling mess Mo did with them, and seeing her burn the same way. Way to go Ansh!! Am happy Ansh got a chance.👏👏

And then the ending. Honestly, this morning I was thinking that how nice would it be if they had rewind the show's most significant scenes and then got disheartened because I wasn't sure how they were gonna end it. But they actually did it!!! âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

True!! Beautifully and they edited it well, with Pansh scenes, using so many.

Form PiyAnsh's wedding to Ansh and Piya's individual moments with their families - they showed it all.    Can't believe I actually enjoyed VedAnsh FBs too and finally let go off my anger with Nishant as I loved their FB scenes. ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē

Yes, I also loved all FB scenes...

I am honestly asking you guys, which one is more shocking? Ansh killing Mo or me showing positive response to Nishant and more importantly Ved out of all people? ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē

This I answered, but it happens.

I wish they had included Divya, Guru Maa and Dil also. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ And even though I am literally dancing that I didn't have to watch Kisha's overacting and Paru's antics on the last day, I wish they had included the kids too in the FBs. ðŸĪ”

Yes, but then they can't put everything too in time frame. They focused on characters present there. Hi5 and just felt one kids scene could really help cos Piansh were attached to kids and they are an important role.

Jaate Jaate Bhi Inka Ved Ke Liya Payaar Barkarar Tha!    Sab Se Zyada FB VedAnsh  Ka Hi Tha!!!    How I wish they had included the initial scenes like the lantern one and then in the jungle with all those fireflies. But anyways, after the brilliant ending they have given us, I shouldn't complain.

Yes, but we can't complain. Yes lantern should have been there but wish list will be never ending. Yes, we can't cos as a whole it was awesome!

Thus our favorite show got its perfect ending with good winning over evil and Gs finally getting free from Mo's Nazar!!! ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ    Loved it absolutely that they did full justice to the title. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

Yes, and it was brilliant!! Show and journey overall was wholesome, and we had some great sequences and again Piansh go in my fav couples list. 😃So does the show, cos it was one brilliant unique thrilling show of supernatural genre. Thank you Nazar, and thanks Nushy.ðŸĪ—

One doubt I have, post Rakta vachan getting done, shouldn't that rakta chudi disappear from Piya's neck? But why she had it when she was in air with Ansh?

So finally, Nazar's journey came to an end today...

I agree with you Nushy that they couldn't have ended it in a better way... Going by the way they were messing up with the show, I had kept my expectations really low. I only rose my expectations regarding the Tandav. âĪïļ

I really love Mo and Pia scenes... They were at their best. I always say that no one can play a Daayan better than Mo and the show again proved me right today... And yes, even I am glad that they didn't focus too much on her facial expressions and kept it simple... 

Okay, I really wanted to hug Mo when she said "ye tumhari galti nahi bewakoofi hai"... ðŸ˜†

And her welcome to Panditji... And that upar se girne se sadma laga hai literally cracked me up. ðŸ˜†

Even I have lost count of the number of she has sworn to kill Mo... That scene when Pia said that main marungi to tumhe saath lekar jaungi actually gave me the chills too...

And I got emotional when Ansh said to Pia,"meri jaan ki keemat tumhari jaan nahi ho sakti". Bhale hi Bhai Sahab ne kitni bhi bewakoofiyan ki ho, kitne kaand kiye ho, for this one dialogue, I really wanted to give him a tight wala hug. ðŸĨš

Coming to Ved... I really liked her today. The way she absolutely went crazy when both Piansh fell into that lava pit just made me emotional. It was just spot on!! ðŸ‘ 

Nishant and the other Gs' reaction was quite casual.

And that scene where Ved said: teri maut mere haathon se likhi hai"... Don't know why but I just burst out laughing. And then when she fell down, I again cracked up. ðŸ˜†

I agree, on a normal occasion, even I would have taken Pia's class for following Ansh leaving the kids behind. Today, it was different... Ansh died to save her and this was enough for her to lose her mind. And I absolutely loved that scene too... âĪïļ

That scene in the underground was cliched and it was actually similar to the PY sequence when Ansh got hurt while saving Pia... 

I am also super happy that he finally got his own wings... 

Pia ne definitely humari laaj rakh li... She proved ki wo kumbhakaran ki behen hai... ðŸĪŠ

But on second thoughts, Pia opened her eyes when Ansh came over her. Before that, her back was towards the roof or whatever that was and after opening her eyes, Ansh was above her blocking her view... To, use kaise dikhta ki upar se kuch gir raha hai??

*User does not want to spoil the enjoyment so is acting as Pia's lawyer*

Coming to Piansh's Tandav...

I absolutely loved the BGM... This BGM was used yesterday too. And I said it at that time too. I loved it!! They definitely do an amazing job when it comes to BGMs. ðŸ‘ âĪïļ

"Jai Girija pati Deen Dayala"... I actually have it learnt by heart. âĪïļ

Well, coming to the choreography... Well, I still love Niyati's previous Tandav. That one had scenes of Ansh getting thrashed in between so it wasn't edited properly. And this was continuous... So, in that aspect, it was better. But still, the first one will remain my favourite one forever!!

At certain points, their steps did not match... And yes, I agree with you it was probably due to Harsh's sherwani. Tandav is not a dance that you can do wearing a sherwani... And yes, Niyati is definitely a trained classical dancer. So, she looked more at ease.

I swear, more than me, my maa was excited when at the end of the Tandav Mo fell off her seat... I only saw her this excited during the previous year's Navratri sequence. ðŸ˜†

Yes, I would have enjoyed it a bit more if they would have shown Daivik killing off the Daayan as they had advertised in the promo about vish and amrit, Daayan and Daivik. 

Nevertheless, it was really a huge thing for Ansh to let go off his sanskaars and kill Mo... She was his birth mother after all. And no matter what she did, he was actually attached to her once...

It was definitely a visual treat to watch Ansh with his wings open and snacking on Mo... Plus the BGM, "Vaar kar, Prahaar kar", again one of my favourites!! âĪïļ

(I won't say anything about the flashbacks as it has already been said)

The ending definitely made me emotional once again... They showed all the flashbacks. 

I also enjoyed VedAnsh flashbacks and yes, I loved Nishant's flashback scenes too... 

And I too wish they had included Divya, GM and Dillu too... 

Yes, even though I dislike Pari's (Kisha's) overacting and am dancing that I don't have to bear it anymore, I too wish they would have included Adi and Pari too... Bachhon ko to poori tarah se bhool hi gaye!!!

And finally, the Rathods are free from Mo's evil Nazar... And we got a happy ending!! ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ

Thoda zyada ho gaya na?? Tried to keep it short par nahi hua...

PS. I have some more things to say which I will say in my next post... ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Well since everybody has already paid compliments to the cast & crew of Nazar I won't elaborate much on the same.All in all the CV's along with the leads whether parallel or recurring did an amazing job to close out the show today.Ansh had enough of the meddling Supernatural Komolika & slayed her using her own signature weapon which he herself inherited from his mom Mohana.I would surely miss our Piansh.

Mo was always & will always be this evil Dayan having no feelings & advancing her own self interest for her own selfish purposes.Well one season goes & another season begins.The Baghban song symbolized the bond of a loving family with the victory of good over evil blessed by the Great Lord Mahadev.

Anyway I am intrigued by the Nazar 2 promo.That fire power Mo has indicates that somehow Mohana was not dead & got revived by that Sanatan Fire(Don't know the name correctly so don't mind) & that crown which was thrown away by Ansh made her the most powerful Ekayan to ever exist on this planet.Whether Mo had a reincarnation sans rebirth bcoz as per the promo she has a Davansh brother.At least that's what the ML calls her as DIDI(Big Sister) while getting slashed by her long necks.It could be possible that Mo's sibling is like the Rohan of Koi Mil Gaya.At least that's what I have learnt from the promo of Nazar 2 so far.

I don't know how Mo has got a new Davansh sibling & it could be possible that he shares a relation with Ansh.Ansh was Mo's son so he could not be this ML's brother if at all Mo is this New ML's sister.

Originally posted by masked

Anyway I am intrigued by the Nazar 2 promo.That fire power Mo has indicates that somehow Mohana was not dead & got revived by that Sanatan Fire(Don't know the name correctly so don't mind) & that crown which was thrown away by Ansh made her the most powerful Ekayan to ever exist on this planet.Whether Mo had a reincarnation sans rebirth bcoz as per the promo she has a Davansh brother.At least that's what the ML calls her as DIDI(Big Sister) while getting slashed by her long necks.It could be possible that Mo's sibling is like the Rohan of Koi Mil Gaya.At least that's what I have learnt from the promo of Nazar 2 so far.

I don't know how Mo has got a new Davansh sibling & it could be possible that he shares a relation with Ansh.Ansh was Mo's son so he could not be this ML's brother if at all Mo is this New ML's sister.

Well, Nazar 2 has absolutely no connection with Nazar... There, Mona's character's name is Madhulika and not Mohona. That is entirely different.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Am quoting you, cos can't post so beautifully! True, and never has been a last epi so awesome. Firstly, for the record am so happy our wish was fulfilled, God being finally showed powerful and things going as per destiny.smiley40You remember Nushy how last Friday, I literally exploded thinking they went overboard in Mo changing destiny always.

Exactly Madhura! Each and everyone's wish got fulfilled some way. We wanted them to show God's power and they did it. Nikki wanted it to end on Mahashivratri; at least according to the show's timeline they defeated Mo with Lord Shiva's blessings and then my wish of FBs, even that got fulfilled. It's genuinely one of the best ending in ITV I have seen in a long time. ðŸ˜Š

Appreciation to the Set team, like camera people, crew, choreographers, make up artists, directors, Gul and Atif, writers and all others, cos a LOT goes behind a scene. A LOT more goes to do so much action and a whole LOT more goes to bring in creative tracks, new entries and end in 2 weeks. Of course a special appreciation to the whole cast of Nazar for doing such a fantastic job and potraying the characters so beautifully, with grace. Bonding of the team too has been great, having their own time and yet being a team, and a genuine one, which is rare nowadays, cos most places you find people pretending!smiley32smiley32

Very true! We can't even imagine the work that goes behind the camera. And the cast are really cute. The way they ended it on a positive note and shared videos, I got emotional. ðŸ˜­

A special mention to you, Nikki, Alisha and other forum members too for always making threads, having discussions, sharing perspectives and analyzing characters so deeply! Thank you so much! Of course we have had our share of biases and different perspectives, but it has been an awesome journey, though I joined in so late. It has been one of the best forums, as I said where we could discuss openly without crazy fan wars. Ofc we had our favs, which is normal, but still..it's awesome and as for the cast it's a thing, I believe for us it's too.

Awwwwww! Thank you behna! ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— Yes, this has been a wonderful journey for all of us and I appreciate all the forum  members because if we made threads, they kept it going. ðŸ˜Š

Where would you guys be btw? Do you plan to quit IF and forum?

I am not following anything right now. And unless something extraordinary comes, I might not in the near future. But I am not quitting. You know about my Bhatkofying tendency. ðŸ˜† I guess I am gonna return to my usual self of silent reader and read comments to understand others' POV. Nikki and I had decided to open a thread where we can visit and communicate regularly as you know, ab to aadat ho gayi hain tum sab ki! ðŸĪ— 

Yes, they were fab!! Totally agree, she does it awesomely. True, simplicity helps. Yes, but this time I felt sad for dear Ansh, cos he had warned Piya this time, and I have a soft corner for Ansh ofc. But well yeah, that dialogue was LIT, but makers bhi toh yahi karte hai..but today nothing against them. Family ke liye wo dialogue sahi tha..bewakoofi!! Ved, yes and Panditji toh is superman.. LMAO yes, sadma line was epic but I loved his laugh..too.

Couldn't agree more. Frankly, I wanted to smack Piya hard for striking a deal with Mo just because she said she would leave them forever. 

LMAO yes, but still it made sense. Lol, yes. True. How did she throw, bang. Ansh, freed her of the promise too. smiley19This is the reason I love Ansh, he is selfless and always stands by her, a pure soul and a sensitive guy, and is actually the ML who is so rare. Like no essays or fancy huge dialogues, but just a line and it cuts you deep, and before you realize he falls deep. This is the reason I love Piansh as a couple, they may have made mistakes, but their love and trust on each other is beautiful!! Yes, even I wanted to hug him, and Harsh did the scene really well, with the right emotions.

Exactly!!! Even though I have had serious issues with particular tracks and scenes, at the end of the day, as a couple they have only moved forward and there has always been transparency between them. And Ansh and his dialogue! ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš 

Coming to Piya, I was like wow! Kya fatak se Trivar ko phenka!!! Considering she was getting choked. You know, there was a dialogue in GA where Mer told Christina (BFF) - Derek may be my one true love but you are my soulmate. 

MoPi gives me that type of vibe. ðŸĪŠ Main Marungi To Tumhe Aapne Saath Le Jaungi - Wah!!! Pyaar To Dekho Inn Logon Ki! Haye!!! Kisi Ki Nazar Na Lage Inhe!!! 

Lol, wow!! Thank you makers. Jokes apart, even I really liked her. Makers did the last epi damn well, am telling you, like for me, even I let go all my anger and it was a saat khoon maaf moment for me. Yes, for both she felt sad. Nishant always gives casual reactions on deaths, I tell you. But yeah, baki sab bhi casual the, possibly they didn't have time to waste.

Possible. They had to include so many things in one episode so we can let go of this one blooper. Waise, I think Nishant gave proper reaction only when Piya told him that Divya was dead. But then again during PY too, it was Piya who mourned her the most. ðŸĪ”

LMAO Nushy. But Ved tried, and joke for me was she saying, iski maut mere haaton likhi hai..and way Mo taunted her, I killed the one who was gonna do and Piya..

Exactly!!! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Yes, finally Ansh has his own wings, and even am very happy and his added powers, he can go on midnight dates with Piya and can pull her fast, with powers f she wastes time in dramasmiley37smiley37 and even push family if they come too mch in between and run with Piya for a while, lol.

Even I was thinking the same!!! ðŸĪ— ðŸ˜ˆ 

LMAO Nushy, this cracked me. But she had died na? Or sleeping?

I don't think either. Because I looked closely again and her eyes were shut when Ansh was on the ground. But the moment he came on top of her, her eyes were open. Well, she did stay there to die and probably that's why she didn't move an inch even if she had heard the chunk falling. But Nikki and I have our separate discussion on Piya and her Kumbhkarn-ness. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ So, had to include it. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Yes, it was fantastic. 1st you mean Navratri of Piya?

Yes. 

Well yesterday only I told Nikki, that Niyati is a brilliant dancer, so she will do fab but Harsh is also dedicated and am actually impressed, he did a great job cos the form is complex. Well if you observe closely, sherwani had cuts and it didn't restrict movement that much, but yes it can be cos of costume movement restriction, for Niyati that was an add on. But overall they still did a great job and expressions were awesome!

Definitely! Actually I am a bit confused regarding Harsh. I saw one video of her and Niyati performing in the SPA and there he looked more energetic than Niyati. Even in the show, his movements have been awesome. So sometimes he actually gave me this impression that even he is a trained dancer.

But even so, the classical and western style are poles apart and Tandav is extremely difficult to perform. So there should never be any comparison between him and Niyati as she has years of training on classical dance. 

So it was awesome as a whole. I just wish they had a bit more time because at certain points the coordination was lost. Since it wasn't live, if they had got time and match those 2-3 points, I would have given them 150/100. ðŸ˜Š

Sherwani may be comfortable for normal movement but he was doing Tandav. So thodi dikkat to huyi hogi, no?  

Yes, a brilliant shot!! Like, awesome. Yes, we thought that but then destiny part. Yes, it was a HUGE thing for Ansh to do it, like to actually suck life and letting go the sanskar, humanity and saying, enough! Totally unexpected, like Ansh showing his angry mode, and sucking it out, plus completing the circle. Show started with Mo eating life of people and targeting Ansh and show ended with reverse, and Ansh and others recalling mess Mo did with them, and seeing her burn the same way. Way to go Ansh!! Am happy Ansh got a chance.smiley32smiley32

Me too!!! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes, and it was brilliant!! Show and journey overall was wholesome, and we had some great sequences and again Piansh go in my fav couples list. smiley4So does the show, cos it was one brilliant unique thrilling show of supernatural genre. Thank you Nazar, and thanks Nushy.smiley31

ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

One doubt I have, post Rakta vachan getting done, shouldn't that rakta chudi disappear from Piya's neck? But why she had it when she was in air with Ansh?

Yeah, I noticed it too. Must be a blooper. ðŸĪ”

I really love Mo and Pia scenes... They were at their best. I always say that no one can play a Daayan better than Mo and the show again proved me right today... And yes, even I am glad that they didn't focus too much on her facial expressions and kept it simple... 

I was telling this to Madhura also. Ansh might be Piya's one true love but Mo is Piya's soulmate! ðŸ˜† Their chemistry is on the next level. 

Okay, I really wanted to hug Mo when she said "ye tumhari galti nahi bewakoofi hai"... ðŸ˜†

And her welcome to Panditji... And that upar se girne se sadma laga hai literally cracked me up. ðŸ˜†

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

And I got emotional when Ansh said to Pia,"meri jaan ki keemat tumhari jaan nahi ho sakti". Bhale hi Bhai Sahab ne kitni bhi bewakoofiyan ki ho, kitne kaand kiye ho, for this one dialogue, I really wanted to give him a tight wala hug. ðŸĨš

He deserves it behna! At times he may have been an idiot but I could never question his love for Piya unlike some particular shows. He has been a sweetheart. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

And that scene where Ved said: teri maut mere haathon se likhi hai"... Don't know why but I just burst out laughing. And then when she fell down, I again cracked up. ðŸ˜†

I laughed so hard that my mom gave me a Mo wala look! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

I am also super happy that he finally got his own wings... 

Yes!!! Now he can continue with his secret date plans. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ Piya se mujhe jyada ummeed nahi hain! Kaash! Visharika ki yeh ek quality usme permanently aa jati!!!   

Pia ne definitely humari laaj rakh li... She proved ki wo kumbhakaran ki behen hai... ðŸĪŠ

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

But on second thoughts, Pia opened her eyes when Ansh came over her. Before that, her back was towards the roof or whatever that was and after opening her eyes, Ansh was above her blocking her view... To, use kaise dikhta ki upar se kuch gir raha hai??

*User does not want to spoil the enjoyment so is acting as Pia's lawyer*

Well, jokes apart, I think it was rather intentional. Because she stayed there to die. Even if she could hear the sound of the crack or feel the vibration, she wouldn't leave. I noticed it later that her eyes were closed when she was lying down but the moment Ansh came on top of her, her eyes were open. 

Well, coming to the choreography... Well, I still love Niyati's previous Tandav. That one had scenes of Ansh getting thrashed in between so it wasn't edited properly. And this was continuous... So, in that aspect, it was better. But still, the first one will remain my favourite one forever!!

Well, I too like the first one a bit more. Because you know, passion and rage and her inner Daivik breaking free. But this one too is impactful and special as both of them were performing. 

I swear, more than me, my maa was excited when at the end of the Tandav Mo fell off her seat... I only saw her this excited during the previous year's Navratri sequence. ðŸ˜†

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Give auntie a tight wala hug on my behalf. ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—

It was definitely a visual treat to watch Ansh with his wings open and snacking on Mo... Plus the BGM, "Vaar kar, Prahaar kar", again one of my favourites!! âĪïļ

And finally, the Rathods are free from Mo's evil Nazar... And we got a happy ending!! ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ

ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ   

Thoda zyada ho gaya na?? Tried to keep it short par nahi hua...

Nahi! The episode is such that we can't praise it enough! ðŸ˜Š

PS. I have some more things to say which I will say in my next post... ðŸ˜Š

I'll be waiting for your one-liners. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago