The Perfect Ending To An Amazing Show!!! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Wow! I have made plenty of posts in this forum but never really thought about paying tribute on its last episode or how that might feel. πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

One thing I can say, they couldn't have ended it in a better way. Yes, as the Pakao viewer I am, I would have appreciated one or two additional things in the last episode. πŸ˜› But other than that, I am genuinely happy. πŸ˜Š It's like The Big Bang Theory that irritated the crap out of me only to give the most perfect ending and remind me of why had I fallen in love with this particular show.  

Let's talk about the episode. First of all, I loved MoPi. πŸ€— They were at their best. πŸ˜ˆ Monalisa has always brought out the sass and elegance and today was no different. In fact, I am glad that they didn't focus too much on her facial expression but kept it simple which was more effective. πŸ‘πŸΌ

When she told Ansh that - Yeh Tumhari Galti Nahi, Bewakoofi Hain, I almost hugged my laptop. Not to mention when she mocked Ved and welcomed Pandit Ji and literally uttered what we fans have been saying since yesterday - Aap Phir Wapas Aa Gaye? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Not to mention - Lagta Hain Aapko Upar Se Girne Se Sadma Laga Hain! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Can't help but assume, Mo had been binge watching typical daily soaps. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Coming to Piya, some dialogues are cliched yet effective. I have lost count how many times she has sworn to end Mo.  Yet - Agar Main Marungi, To Tumhe Apne Sath Le Jaungi, was apt and chilling. Yes, the Rakhtvachan Churi or whatever it is that looked like a nylon rope to me was utterly funny but at least it did its job. We didn't witness this with Dilruba but the bangle actually choked Piya and yet she threw the Trivaar. Too bad, Ansh took the hit because according to him - Mere Jaan Ki Kimat Tumhari Jaan Nahi Ho Sakti! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ This guy - I tell you. Despite his uncountable attempt at getting married and some seriously questionable action, all I wanted to do was give him the tightest hug. πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Coming to the family's reaction. Nikki, Alisha & Madhura! Brace yourselves guys because you might get a  heart attack after reading my statement regarding Ved.    I actually liked her in today's episode and don't know if it's the effect of the last episode or not, suddenly I have let go off my anger.    Makers Jaate Jaate Mera Satyanash Kar Gaya!!!    πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ For a change she was sad for both of PiyAnsh and my BP was stable for that reason. In fact Nishant and other Gs' reaction was quite casual. πŸ€” 

I laughed so hard when she went to attack Mo but literally fell down with one move of her finger. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Looks like there's still hope for me. I still enjoy Ved's suffering. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Coming to PiyAnsh in the underground, on a normal occasion, I would definitely take Piya's class for following Ansh and leaving her kids behind. But today it was different. Ansh literally died to save her and that's more than enough for her to lose her mind. After all, we're talking about Piya whose major outbursts have always resulted from Ansh's suffering. So she rested her head on Ansh's arm and decided to die along with him. 

And then another cliched yet effective scene - a big chunk of stone laced with lava was about to fall on her and Ansh took it. Now that I think of it, it is slightly similar to the PY sequence when Ansh got hurt while protecting Piya and she took Maa Kali's avatar. So Ansh absorbed the lava/sanatan agni and emerged with Piya with his new wings.

Can't believe how happy I am now that he has his own wings!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³   

On a side note, Piya Ne Hamari Laaj Rakh Li! Aaj Bhi Dikhahi Dia Ki Woh Kumbhkarn Ke Badi Bahen Hain! Mara Hua Ansh Zinda Hoke Wapas Aa Gaya. Par Madam Ko Pata Hi Nahi Chala Ki Upar Se Kuch Girne Wala Hain!!! πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

And then their Tandav and Mo's fall. The BGM was amazing and personally I felt this time, it was better choreographed than the first one. However, Piya was more energetic in the former one and at certain points, their step didn't match perfectly. I kind of felt, it was the Sherwani Harsh was wearing that his movement got limited a bit. Plus Niyati being a trained classical dancer looked more at ease. 

Loved it absolutely when their Tandav ended and Mo fell from her seat. Personally I would have enjoyed it a bit more if Piya was the one to kill her. Because they always said a Daivik would end a Dayaan. But then again, it was a huge thing for Ansh to finally let go off his Sanskar and suck out Mo's life force recalling all the time she had attacked his family members. The posture with Ansh's wings wide open and him draining Mo was a visual treat for me. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And then the ending. Honestly, this morning I was thinking that how nice would it be if they had rewind the show's most significant scenes and then got disheartened because I wasn't sure how they were gonna end it. But they actually did it!!! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Form PiyAnsh's wedding to Ansh and Piya's individual moments with their families - they showed it all.    Can't believe I actually enjoyed VedAnsh FBs too and finally let go off my anger with Nishant as I loved their FB scenes. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I am honestly asking you guys, which one is more shocking? Ansh killing Mo or me showing positive response to Nishant and more importantly Ved out of all people? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I wish they had included Divya, Guru Maa and Dil also. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ And even though I am literally dancing that I didn't have to watch Kisha's overacting and Pari's antics on the last day, I wish they had included the kids too in the FBs. πŸ€”

Jaate Jaate Bhi Inka Ved Ke Liya Payaar Barkarar Tha!    Sab Se Zyada FB VedAnsh  Ka Hi Tha!!!    How I wish they had included the initial scenes like the lantern one and then in the jungle with all those fireflies. But anyways, after the brilliant ending they have given us, I shouldn't complain.

Thus our favorite show got its perfect ending with good winning over evil and Gs finally getting free from Mo's Nazar!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³    Loved it absolutely that they did full justice to the title. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Abhi ep nahi dekha but WU se hi pata chal raha hai kitna amazing hai aur emotional bhiπŸ₯ΊI will watch tomorrow . PiAnsh tandav ek saath abhi tak sirf Ansh aur Piya ka separate tha , RiAd ke FB bhi dikhate aisa lag raha hai ki PiAnsh ke liye wo dono exist hi nahi karteπŸ˜†

Saavi Naman ka kya hua . Kuch nahi dikhaya kyaπŸ˜•

So after reading your post and thread for the last time, I got way too emotional. Way you described every tiny detail is beautiful. Had it been a normal episode, wouldn't have written much but considering its the Finale, I will be back.

Also it's one of the best ending of a show I saw, so kudos to the entire teamπŸ‘

Of course am so happy that you loved Ved and Nishant's scenes and that's more surprising and if you actually see, their perspectives, they were helping. Plus ofc last episodes make you do things, make you emotional if execution is so amazing.

Plus Ansh killing Mohona isn't so surprising, cos this time Ansh had warned Piya and was aware that Mo will mess, so he had to ofc give the final blow along with Piya.

Originally posted by magicalM

Abhi ep nahi dekha but WU se hi pata chal raha hai kitna amazing hai aur emotional bhiπŸ₯ΊI will watch tomorrow . PiAnsh tandav ek saath abhi tak sirf Ansh aur Piya ka separate tha , RiAd ke FB bhi dikhate aisa lag raha hai ki PiAnsh ke liye wo dono exist hi nahi karteπŸ˜†

Saavi Naman ka kya hua . Kuch nahi dikhaya kyaπŸ˜•

I was telling the same to Madhura earlier. The kids track had much potential and PiyAnsh too had some really amazing scenes with them. But they couldn't incorporate it properly and Kisha's acting degraded horribly. So in a sense I am happy but then again - FB mein hi dikha dete. After all, PiyAnsh ka ansh hain dono! 

No, they didn't show anything regarding NaSa. Not even a clarification regarding Saavi's answer. I wish they hadn't introduced this track in the first place. Naman's true love has been Dilruba. They should have ended it right there with NaSa co-parenting Dafli regardless of any romantic feeling. But yaha pe to siyappa ho gaya! 

Originally posted by Madhura..

So after reading your post and thread for the last time, I got way too emotional. Way you described every tiny detail is beautiful. Had it been a normal episode, wouldn't have written much but considering its the Finale, I will be back.

Also it's one of the best ending of a show I saw, so kudos to the entire teamπŸ‘

Of course am so happy that you loved Ved and Nishant's scenes and that's more surprising and if you actually see, their perspectives, they were helping. Plus ofc last episodes make you do things, make you emotional if execution is so amazing.

Plus Ansh killing Mohona isn't so surprising, cos this time Ansh had warned Piya and was aware that Mo will mess, so he had to ofc give the final blow along with Piya.

That's so sweet of you dear! πŸ˜Š Take your time! 

I'm blown away by your post Nushy. πŸ₯³  I'm a little tired today otherwise i would have said more.

Hi 5 Nushy Yes Nazar ended well except for a few loose threads.

Guys didn't i say Happy ending hoga.  Madhura u were saying i was gonna have to start looking for new names.

What say now 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

I'm blown away by your post Nushy. πŸ₯³  I'm a little tired today otherwise i would have said more.

Guys didn't i say Happy ending hoga.  Madhura u were saying i was gonna have to start looking for new names.

What say now 

Saavi Naman ka track chod diya kuch nahi dikhaya , infact GUL shift Naman from Nazar to JinnπŸ˜†and introduces him as Aman's cousin.🀣

PiAnsh kids RiAd are gayab from whole Finale episode, KYu bahi are they not part of PiAnshπŸ€ͺnot even in flashbacks they were show.

That's so sweet of you dear! Take your time. πŸ˜Š This was a brilliant episode and I want to read everyone's point. πŸ˜Ž

For that, tumhari mu mein ghee shakkar! πŸ€—

What say now?

Believe me, when the episode ended I was like, Alisha bach gayi! Naam nahi dhoondhna padega ab! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Hallyumint

What say now 

Yes, Alisha.

You were totally right, and am really happy we got the happy ending, didn't think we will get it and such a great Finale too. Even I thought, you won't have to hunt names.

Also since we did get a happy ending, am gonna do a VM too. Like I had actually decided to take Nushy ki request of VM if ending was happy, plus it was too emotional. 

Yeah, ending has been amazing!  Even I am thinking about completing the last chapter of my FF. Hope I can do justice and it becomes at least 10% of the original ending.