Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
  • Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum): Niki
  • Few lines about yourself: Love reading, films, TV, and any good form of entertainment
  • Which other forums you have visited: YUDKBH (my reason for being active on IF), IPKKND1
  • Active member of which Forum: Currently none but the tides are turning with EDKV 2
  • Favourite TV actor: Harshad Chopra
  • Favourite TV actress: Sanaya Irani
  • What is attracting you to this show: Followed EDKV Season 1 and YPNTKH from the makers. However, this Season is special. From the army backdrop to the lead pair chemistry I love everything so far. 
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
  • Name ( What you want to be called by members of this forum):Lavanya, Pranushka, Lavy
  • Age ( Optional):16
  • Occupation ( Optional):Student
  • Few lines about yourself:Happy go lucky girl, foodie, fun lover, cricket addicted.
  • Which other forums you have visited:Edkv1
  • Active member of which Forum:Edkv1
  • Favourite TV actor:Vishal Vashishtha, Saurabh Raj Jain, Mohit Kumar
  • Favourite TV actress:Aditi Dev Sharma, Nikita Dutta
  • What is attracting you to this show:School sweethearts, army bg & the makers.
  • Birthday ( optional):20th August
Edited by Pranushka_723 - 4 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

• Favourite TV actor:Vishal Vashishtha, Saurabh Raj Jain, Mohit Kumar
  • Favourite TV actress:Aditi Dev Sharma, Nikita Dutta

Omg we have the same fav actors/actresses! I'm assuming you also watched Gangaa

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Omg we have the same fav actors/actresses! I'm assuming you also watched Gangaa

Yeahh.. I too realized that we have the same fav actors/actresses.

Let's Hi-5😳

I watched Gangaa till Sagar's death. Couldn't watch it furthermore. Their chemistry was one of the main factors for my liking.

As for SRJ I have been watching his shows since Devon ke dev mahadev

alina.b thumbnail

Yeahh.. I too realized that we have the same fav actors/actresses.

Let's Hi-5😳

I watched Gangaa till Sagar's death. Couldn't watch it furthermore. Their chemistry was one of the main factors for my liking.

As for SRJ I have been watching his shows since Devon ke dev mahadev

same! I quit watching when gangaa lost her memory. They should've just ended the show with Saga with their daughter as a happy family. They had mind-blowing chemistry!! Suvan's chemistry also has a lot of potential and they have the added factor of innocence which I really like. Even their soft stares set the screen on fire.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

same! I quit watching when gangaa lost her memory. They should've just ended the show with Saga with their daughter as a happy family. They had mind-blowing chemistry!! Suvan's chemistry also has a lot of potential and they have the added factor of innocence which I really like. Even their soft stares set the screen on fire.

I agree with you Krishna and Saga were among the best trio. Ending the show with them living happily for sure would have been a better idea. 

Suvan actually have a lot more potential, they can for sure win the Best Jodi Award (if the award shows are not fake which is unlikely to happen). Their simple smile exchanges make the epi even more brighter. I believe it's 75% acting and 25% off screen bond. Even if the costars are married (to different partners) their comfort level with each other increases their acting ability is what I believe in. 

Hoping Mohika have an amazing journey which will eventually give us good scenes.

alina.b thumbnail

I agree with you Krishna and Saga were among the best trio. Ending the show with them living happily for sure would have been a better idea. 

Suvan actually have a lot more potential, they can for sure win the Best Jodi Award (if the award shows are not fake which is unlikely to happen). Their simple smile exchanges make the epi even more brighter. I believe it's 75% acting and 25% off screen bond. Even if the costars are married (to different partners) their comfort level with each other increases their acting ability is what I believe in. 

Hoping Mohika have an amazing journey which will eventually give us good scenes.

@Bold I agree. They look like good friends acc to IVs. Also I think they are both very similar to their characters In real life πŸ˜†

Edited by alina.b - 4 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@Bold I agree. They look like good friends acc to IVs. Also I think they are both very similar to their characters In real life πŸ˜†

Yes... they seem to good friends and are going well. They are both are different but don't have a problem with it is all what I think, which is pretty good. Mohit even said in an interview that after the director Kanikka is his other 'go to' person on sets.

alina.b thumbnail

Yes... they seem to good friends and are going well. They are both are different but don't have a problem with it is all what I think, which is pretty good. Mohit even said in an interview that after the director Kanikka is his other 'go to' person on sets.

@Bold honestly being friends with someone with an opposite personality can be super exciting! They show you a new way of life πŸ˜† I'm a major introvert and one of my best friends is super extroverted. He's my only friend that I've never gotten in an argument with (knock on wood) but we've both definitely both positively influenced each other.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@Bold honestly being friends with someone with an opposite personality can be super exciting! They show you a new way of life πŸ˜† I'm a major introvert and one of my best friends is super extroverted. He's my only friend that I've never gotten in an argument with (knock on wood) but we've both definitely both positively influenced each other.

I completely agree with you. Friends with different personalities help you understand the other part of world. Your opinion becomes broader.

One similarity again... I too am an introvertπŸ˜†