Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 18 Feb 2020 - Page 5

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This bit was so cute....the way Mishti leaned in to kinda nuzzle him as she said, "Tumse milkar tumko hai bataana".....and their happy smiles :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preeti200

Kuhu is like a kindergartner tantruming for a candy. What else does she want after ruining Mish’s biggest day and making her cry

i feel she is doing everything just for revenge yaar,... i dont even know if she wants to get married for kunal or to take revenge from mishti... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can anyone imagine ......

There can be beautiful romance While decorating their own shaddi mandap......

Why MishBir why???)? Why are you guys so dam cute😭 

Cool you will be extremely happy today 😉🤗

where is your analysis 😆🥳

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

This bit was so cute....the way Mishti leaned in to kinda nuzzle him as she said, "Tumse milkar tumko hai bataana".....and their happy smiles :) 

wow thank you for the pics yaar... this is my favorite part too... infact the whole seq... but this small nuance was so endearing...  the whole playful romantic shaadi decor n demo marriage was so cute... 😆

last pic rhea smile is so cute n beautiful... and the third pic the sukoon... wow 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I wish Mishbir go to live in that Mishbir house after marriage they will be spared of so much drama and unnecessary trouble which Meenu and Kuhu are going to create.

Abir already knows to which extent his mother can go to separate him from Mishti so now he needs to be cautious and keep the two away from each other as much as possible before she tries to ruin their relationship again. Mishti also knows how much Kuhu and Meenu hate her. They should not go to RV house for their own mental peace

Still I know these two would and even if Abir wants to move out Mishti the mahaan female lead will never let Abir separate from his family.

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can anyone imagine ......

There can be beautiful romance While decorating their own shaddi mandap......

Why MishBir why???)? Why are you guys so dam cute😭 

Cool ro mat baby there is more to come 😆🥳🥳

mishbir are already married yaar... lets nacho... such a cute romantic sweet scene they decorated mandap n also got married too 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Ha mini I really loved the episode..best part was maheshwaris talking sensible things🤣🤣 Kunal is seriously giving the vibes of joru ka ghulam types..and BP accepting Abir as son got me emotional yaar👏it was a very good episode..Kal ki heavy drama se pehle makers may have decided to give a light hearted and beautiful episode🥳🥳

Yaaa...Ammu ...it was a truly positive episode. They toned down the drama. And nobody is that bothered abt Kuhu's tantrums😆Kunal looks adorable when he smiles.....😆Meenu aajkal dikhaayi deta hain par sunaai nahi deta.....toh I am happy on all fronts in today's episode. Oh yaa....epic beizzati of Jasmeet by BP made my day🥳🥳🥳

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Paliiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

yaar the first few minutes was bliss yaar that just lifted my mood up... and after rjv scene again mishbir scene was shown both mishbir says abh tum meri ho sukhi ho they are already married so literally they are the ones to get married in the mandap first 🥳

rest episode actually kuhu is the one to propose for 2 shaadi at same time... after everyone agrees for kuku not getting divorce... kunal goes to ask mishbir permission for sharing their day n mandap.. 

Diyyyyyuuuuu!!! 🤗🤗

I enjoyed the entire episode!

Of course, MishBir scene was so dreamy 

Yes Diyu!! They got married first in the mandap ❤️

They are married mentally for a long time... but this little mandap mock wedding was so beautiful! They got so overwhelmed at the end of it! They are so thankful for being together...

Loved how BP shut up Jas! Kaleje ko thandak! 😈

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Do you guys think the writers gave us the uninterrupted demo mishbir shaadi bcos of us, angry fans? I liked that no one was present. It was fun/playful yet intimate. I loved it..

It was just missing a kiss.. when mishti leaned into abir, she should have just kissed him. Would have been a highlight.🥳

Edited by Nazriah - 4 years ago