ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 18 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Aslesha99

So what about Mishbir shaadi now that Kuku have stolen their mandap?

What was Mishbir's especially Mishti's reaction on the bhabi? lol

haha both girls will get married in same mandap dear bp said first mishbir then kuku... 

yaar i too wanted to see but she just smiles they focused on kuhu reaction so not much from mishti

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

In rjv some pooja is going on with abir n kunal... where their sasur has to give aashirvad... 

bm says about sharing things as both are sharing same sasural.. 

kuhu says when this is happening for real last time it was fake... bm n varsha doesnt listen to her n doesnt let her talk... 

BP says he is accepting abir as his son... hayee my favorite bond... abir says he doesnt know how a fathers love feels.. shaurya says you will know hereafter...

in mah house bm varsha advice both girls about how they should increase love, learn from AbiNal more than jhetani devrani they should be like sisters... 

in rjv as bp n shaurya are about to leave they talk about bharat n vidai n maama reminds of coming without meenu... abir thinking whether it was right to keep meenu away

@bold: just like Abir-BM, hope we get to see Abir-BP as well

Originally posted by -Viji-

Woah looks like a very good start to today’s episode ❤️❤️

Can’t wait to watch it! 🥳

Vijii episode was superb... every bit was worth it... not a filler or over top everything was perfect... 🥳

Originally posted by Mimzy

Woah woah.....🥳

I loved every bit of the episode........

Uninterrupted Misbir demo shaadi......Beautiful dheere dheere sequence❤️

Maheswaris talking sense

BP Shut Jasmeet up completely......oh ya oh ya

Loved his dialogue. This made my day

"Iss ghar ne Nannu aur Kuhu par bhi bahut aisaan kiya hain. Par hamne kabhi jataya nahi. Yeh ghar jitna aapka hain utna mishti ka bhi hain."

Hum Mishti ki beizzati na iss ghar mein na RV sadan mein bardasht kar sakti hain👏.

Atlast.....yay....he showed Jasmeet her place🥳

Kunal calling Mishti bhabhi😆

Mishti holding on to Abir's arms saying....she got what she wanted.....awww❤️Abir saying if you guys allow we will even run away and marry.....awww❤️

Maheshwaris are starting to realize Kuhu's childishness😆They became sensible....😆

Okay......at some place the yrkkh bgm played for BP and BM. Someone pls confirm.....😆

Full on positive vibes wala episode🥳

Ha mini I really loved the episode..best part was maheshwaris talking sensible things🤣🤣 Kunal is seriously giving the vibes of joru ka ghulam types..and BP accepting Abir as son got me emotional yaar👏it was a very good episode..Kal ki heavy drama se pehle makers may have decided to give a light hearted and beautiful episode🥳🥳

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

yes i'm more happy bcoz of that only... not only her but even bm varsha doesnt let kuhu speak uff finally they are getting their sense back🥳

Kuhu is like a kindergartner tantruming for a candy. What else does she want after ruining Mish’s biggest day and making her cry

Originally posted by The_incredible

Ha mini I really loved the episode..best part was maheshwaris talking sensible things🤣🤣 Kunal is seriously giving the vibes of joru ka ghulam types..and BP accepting Abir as son got me emotional yaar👏it was a very good episode..Kal ki heavy drama se pehle makers may have decided to give a light hearted and beautiful episode🥳🥳

kuch toh rehem kiya humpe 

you wish Abhi this is what gonna happen according to segment mishbir getting married on top of bus but bhaag ki shaadi depends on situation 😆

Did we really got uninterrupted mishbir scene ☺️ that was the best so technically they used that mandap 😆 lele kuhu now they need something unique not ghisa pita mandap 🤣

and bp finally you said it what we are saying for long but jasmeet she won't learn still same

Kuhu she won't give Sapna toota dil toota bla bla and gave u are taking my limelight arrey kuhu decide karo what exactly you want  why so confused

Abir sach me bhaag ke shaadi kar lo  full support hai family ka 😆 n I liked bp and abir scene finally Abir getting father figure in his life  

Edited by ..FrozenHeart.. - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

Woah woah.....🥳

I loved every bit of the episode........

Uninterrupted Misbir demo shaadi......Beautiful dheere dheere sequence❤️

Maheswaris talking sense

BP Shut Jasmeet up completely......oh ya oh ya

Loved his dialogue. This made my day

"Iss ghar ne Nannu aur Kuhu par bhi bahut aisaan kiya hain. Par hamne kabhi jataya nahi. Yeh ghar jitna aapka hain utna mishti ka bhi hain."

Hum Mishti ki beizzati na iss ghar mein na RV sadan mein bardasht kar sakti hain👏.

Atlast.....yay....he showed Jasmeet her place🥳

Kunal calling Mishti bhabhi😆

Mishti holding on to Abir's arms saying....she got what she wanted.....awww❤️Abir saying if you guys allow we will even run away and marry.....awww❤️

Maheshwaris are starting to realize Kuhu's childishness😆They became sensible....😆

Okay......at some place the yrkkh bgm played for BP and BM. Someone pls confirm.....😆

Full on positive vibes wala episode🥳

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

haha Mishbir uninterrupted was the best part that made everyone mood better... 😆🥳 and the mirror scene was parallel to abirs dream dheere dheere official song... there was a scene with mirror n mishbir dance... and mishbir are already married yaar lets nachoooo 🥳🥳🥳 so technically mishbir are first married in the mandap already... 🤣🥳

hhayee my favorite scene BP dil jeeth liya yaar.. the whole convo was best.. the way he gave subtle come back to jas n also reminded about kuhu n nannu was best.... and room scene of bm varsha not giving into kuhu realizing kuhu's tantrum.. varsha shaurya are thinking straight now loved this progression in the family... 👏

haha kunal calling her bhabhi after she accepted kuhu demand was funny 😆 but cha mish didnt react much they focused more on kuhu reaction... 🤣

meenu has played her card well yaar... and abir ghadhedha is thinking if he is wrong... 😆

@bold - most endearing part...  they both becoming so open infront of family... they dont know their wish is gonna be fulfilled soon...  awweee 

i loved bp - abir scene... accepting abir as his son,.... hayeee our dream bonding its starting now.. i want to see them share same bond as bm-abir... 

really at which point they played it i didnt notice... 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

@bold: just like Abir-BM, hope we get to see Abir-BP as well

same yaar i love bp abir so much want to see them bond... hope we get more of them after shaadi...