ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 18 Feb 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Maami maama tries to cheer up kuhu when they reach mah house... but kuhu thinks mishti wont agree she will say its her dream blah blah blah... 

inside house mah family comes n says to mish not to worry its her day n she doesnt need to share we will talk to kuhu.... kunal says i should gift something to you guyz on this day but i'm asking you... i dont deserve to even ask sorry after what all i did to you but i cant deny kuhu too... 

finally Mish agrees... kunal hugs her and says Thank you so much bhabhi 😆🥳 kunal now calls her bhabhi wow after she agreed to fulfill his demand.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Abir is over excited without listening kunal says do whatever kuhu wants but mish guesses its something big n asks him what did she demand... 

kunal explains how he wouldnt give kuhu her dream wedding, now she wants the mandap wants to get married on same day... 

Abir denies saying its not about only me but mishti also so i cant give what you demand... 

@ bold: gadhega kahin ka

@italics: Abir has still some sense left

Abir is over excited without listening kunal says do whatever kuhu wants but mish guesses its something big n asks him what did she demand... 

kunal explains how he wouldnt give kuhu her dream wedding, now she wants the mandap wants to get married on same day... 

Abir denies saying its not about only me but mishti also so i cant give what you demand... 

Abir being #boyfriendgoals

Maami maama tries to cheer up kuhu when they reach mah house... but kuhu thinks mishti wont agree she will say its her dream blah blah blah... 

inside house mah family comes n says to mish not to worry its her day n she doesnt need to share we will talk to kuhu.... kunal says i should gift something to you guyz on this day but i'm asking you... i dont deserve to even ask sorry after what all i did to you but i cant deny kuhu too... 

finally Mish agrees... kunal hugs her and says Thank you so much bhabhi 😆🥳 kunal now calls her bhabhi wow after she agreed to fulfill his demand.. 

@bold 😲 itne saare jatke ek saath ... *faints off*

BM says now family too has some ehsaan on you bcoz of this... jas doesnt look happy even kuhu doesnt look happy...

Mish goes to abir n says to everyone you all have given what i wanted mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye  and abir says if you guyzz permit hum dono bhaag ki shaadi karna chahte hai 🤣🥳 both cuties.... dont worry that is what gonna happen.. 🥳

Mah family is tensed on whether mishti will give what kuhu wants n she doesnt have a choice too... jas tries to say its not wrong if she agree already we have done lot of ehsaan on her.... first time bp indirectly says her to shut up n accepts it was his fault of being silent n let mish hear such taunts.,.. 🥳

Finally BP said something to Jas.... I’m so happy

So what about Mishbir shaadi now that Kuku have stolen their mandap?

What was Mishbir's especially Mishti's reaction on the bhabi? lol

I’m glad abir didn’t make decision About sharing mandap and let Mishti make her own decision. 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

hahah so we are getting surprise after surprise 😆  No matter Mishbir get or not

haha true Abhi 🤣 today everything is surprise after surprise... 🤣

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

@ bold: gadhega kahin ka

@italics: Abir has still some sense left

🤣 he was sane re asusual over excited soul but mature