Barrister Babu

WITH that scene !!!

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The saudamini and Anirudh scene !

Pravisht looked so uncomfortable- i mean the dialogues were coming in bits and pauses.

The only thing i am happy about is that they are not looking like a couple , rather Anirudh looks a bit confused with her, sometimes.

Her concentration is completely on the fact that how Anirudh could be under her hand.not once she takes interest in the intellectual talk.

I guess that is why , Anirudh felt him self gravitated towards a girl whose mere words were so influencing on him.

It's gonna be a good situation at the end of the day.

Saudamini will just dilute his mind and nothing else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nancy56

The saudamini and Anirudh scene !

Pravisht looked so uncomfortable- i mean the dialogues were coming in bits and pauses.

The only thing i am happy about is that they are not looking like a couple , rather Anirudh looks a bit confused with her, sometimes.

Her concentration is completely on the fact that how Anirudh could be under her hand.not once she takes interest in the intellectual talk.

I guess that is why , Anirudh felt him self gravitated towards a girl whose mere words were so influencing on him.

It's gonna be a good situation at the end of the day.

Saudamini will just dilute his mind and nothing else.

well i can only watch the episode tomorrow. I guess there has to be some reason the scene is like that as the directors won't let it be like that unless and until it should be.

and yeah, i don't think saudamini really "LOVES" Aniruddh, that vibe is just not there between them and even from Aniruddh's part, until episode 4 I never felt he actually loves her...

He doesn't love Saudamini at all. It doesn't feel like it, makers wants us to believe that they are lovers but something is missing between them i.e understanding and mutual respect for each other. I bet with him focused on his social work the day will come when they both will call it quits. But kudos to her daddy though, who is that much supportive of his daughter in that era. Hopefully they are not shown as partners in crime. Their bond seems pure for nomw

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

COMPLETLEY AGREE !!!!

That scene looked so weird , they do not look like lovers at all. Pravisht/Anirudh looked uncomfortable , there was nothing romantic in that scene. I don't know if it was intentional or not , I hope it is. Since there is almost no understanding between Ani & Mini hence the scene felt so out of the place. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

They dont give me that childhood sweetheart kinda connection. More like who loses to the other. And about Saudamini she sounds as if she will control Ani. Even in that tennis wala acen or something she said a let the marriage happen and den...........................

For me its mere attraction from Anu and from Saudamini its due to London maybe?

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What I wonder is why Anirudh loves Saudamini ?? 

The quality he seeks in a girl , Saudamini is nowhere near that. Anirudh got influenced by a simple letter of an unknown girl yet he is 'marrying' someone whose views are completely different , orthodox.

I think what the CV's are trying to show is Bondita and Anirudh both are incomplete without each other. Bondita wouldn't have become a lawyer or succesful for that matter without Anirudh. Similarly without having Bondita , Anirudh would never have succeeded in his venture of bringing a revolution. Soudamini being Anirudh's life partner would have brought him no good , his attempts to bring a change would have slowly faded away. Bondini will support him in his journey which Soudamini wouldn't have done any.

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

They dont give me that childhood sweetheart kinda connection. More like who loses to the other. And about Saudamini she sounds as if she will control Ani. Even in that tennis wala acen or something she said a let the marriage happen and den...........................

For me its mere attraction from Anu and from Saudamini its due to London maybe?

Completely agree!

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

He doesn't love Saudamini at all. It doesn't feel like it, makers wants us to believe that they are lovers but something is missing between them i.e understanding and mutual respect for each other. I bet with him focused on his social work the day will come when they both will call it quits. But kudos to her daddy though, who is that much supportive of his daughter in that era. Hopefully they are not shown as partners in crime. Their bond seems pure for nomw

The moment he pulled her and pushed across the wall - they tried doing a fast dialogue scene in which he would counter her every statement !

Man I cringed completely 

The way Anirudh delivered his explanations - he was begging her to literally understand him 

That girl was adamant on making him say I LOVE YOU 

And I don’t know for what reason Anirudh is so reluctant in telling that how much he loves her. Obviously her complete nonchalance towards his work field disturbs him. 

I can understand how it feels when nobody understands your field of interest. Everyone looks superficial to you , nobody cares and it’s just you with your own interest holding on to your dear life -ALL ALONE.

Anirudh seems to be that guy. Nobody in his family really understands him. They sent him to London , but are really not ready for his progressive thoughts. That is completely sick and lonely man!

I can feel his happiness when Bondita(even in her young age) would be by his side to support him. 

Just like Bondita needs him -he too needs her in a special way. This makes this whole equation awesome.

Edited by nancy56 - 4 years ago
nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

COMPLETLEY AGREE !!!!

That scene looked so weird , they do not look like lovers at all. Pravisht/Anirudh looked uncomfortable , there was nothing romantic in that scene. I don't know if it was intentional or not , I hope it is. Since there is almost no understanding between Ani & Mini hence the scene felt so out of the place. 

That’s what I felt !

It’s good CVs are not gearing for anything extra-marital. 

Saudamini will try mostly - but yeah Anirudh needs to work well - just don’t want him to be carried away !

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I slip there scene to be honest this mini omg she is not what she seems ...and there is no chemistry BTW them sorry to say Ani is only physically attracted towards her nothing else no understanding no bond ..nothing ...and Saudamini definitely a negative character later on no matter how she waits for Ani bla bla ...She is typical insipite of being educated enough have no guts or no intention to solve the big issues ..then what use of so called education ...which she flaunts all the time huh !! CVS made it very clear inspire of physically attracted sau Ani lavk mutual understanding where as Boni and Ani will excel those love and marraige is not only about sexually it's more beyond that Ani and bony will truly change the old norm of Husband wife ......and even Ani will be clear that he doesn't love mini but only attracted towards her ! Ani and bony are destined to be together !