Barrister Babu

Aniruddh's age

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

It's mentioned in the show that Bondita is 8 years old. But I don't think they ever mentioned how old is Aniruddh, But he looks like a late teenager although, Even though he is a barrister, we don't know about the education in the 1930s or before,

So anyone has any idea how old is Aniruddh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

It takes 5 years to become barrister itna I know

So I feel he cant be more than 25😆{Hum insaan hai issliye galat ho sakte hai. Kripya humari galti muaff kijiye}

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

It takes 5 years to become barrister itna I know

So I feel he cant be more than 25😆{Hum insaan hai issliye galat ho sakte hai. Kripya humari galti muaff kijiye}

hahaha even I know that, and it can happen that at that time only 10 years of primary education in school is given, maximum by 15 his school might have got over so i guess he maybe around 20? He doesn't look more than that too😕 He has this really cute boy vibes

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sujz

hahaha even I know that, and it can happen that at that time only 10 years of primary education in school is given, maximum by 15 his school might have got over so i guess he maybe around 20? He doesn't look more than that too😕 He has this really cute boy vibes

Agree he does not looks more than 20 

Amphitrite thumbnail

15 saal main barrister baneki padhai?

Waise ho bhi sakta hai kyunki he went to London wen he was ten

{Waise Saudamini ne apni photo letter ke through send ki thi kya?}

Hum kuch na janat hai but I know one thing he isnt that old as Sampoorna is going to marry his friend and she is Bondita's sister

Toh bohot zyada nahi hoga but ya the age gap will be there

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

15 saal main barrister baneki padhai?

Waise ho bhi sakta hai kyunki he went to London wen he was ten

{Waise Saudamini ne apni photo letter ke through send ki thi kya?}

Hum kuch na janat hai but I know one thing he isnt that old as Sampoorna is going to marry his friend and she is Bondita's sister

Toh bohot zyada nahi hoga but ya the age gap will be there

nope i said school education by 15 and then 5 years to be barrister. So he'll be around 20 as he came back just after that. They will have some 12 year old difference max.

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Agree he does not looks more than 20 

and somehow it makes it not disturbing to see Bondita and Aniruddh being husband and wife. The casting looks perfect.❤️

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is around 20-21 , some people used to go to colleges at around 15-16 after Matric examination , so i guess he is not more than 21.

Amphitrite thumbnail

nope i said school education by 15 and then 5 years to be barrister. So he'll be around 20 as he came back just after that. They will have some 12 year old difference max.

Dat is wat I am saying

From 15 years of age he went for education for being Barrister

12 for that era doesnt sound weird {If the girl is adult}

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

He is around 20-21 , some people used to go to colleges at around 15-16 after Matric examination , so i guess he is not more than 21.

yeah even i think so if he was older like 25 or something the casting must have been something else and also, he just finished studies.