Kundali Bhagya

Such a douchebag

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Karan is such an arrogant insensitive over-grown kid. 

How stupid was that to complain about Sarla to preeta when Sarla was not wrong even once! He has cheated them.. Betrayed them in the worst possible manner and yet, has the audacity to hold it against her when he himself was the one to not be present when he was indeed required the most? To hell with the reasons. For a mother, who is supposedly going to see her daughter sentenced to lifetime imprisonment, no reasons or justification is valid enough for his absence! Specially when he is capable of abandoning her daughter in the middle of a night on a deserted road.

And preeta apologizing on her mother's behalf? Like seriously? Can I continue watching this show who's female lead can demean her own mother and her emotions for a man who has left no stone unturned to humiliate her , hurt her, both physically and emotionally? 

I am sorry , I can't.

Why is that night practically non existent for both Karan and preeta when except for them, every single sane soul on the show acknowledges what Karan has done to her? 

Rishabh-Sameer-srishti-sarla, all of them have repeatedly mentioned about it!

Preeta blushing for a man who can't even freaking confess his feelings on her face, is engaged to another woman despite being bloody married to her? Wtf is happening? 

I don't know how the prequel have been in it's execution but Kundali is crossing all boundaries of basic humanitarian grounds. This is not normal. How preeta is responding to Karan is not fun*** normal!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Karan is such an arrogant insensitive over-grown kid. 

How stupid was that to complain about Sarla to preeta when Sarla was not wrong even once! He has cheated them.. Betrayed them in the worst possible manner and yet, has the audacity to hold it against her when he himself was the one to not be present when he was indeed required the most? To hell with the reasons. For a mother, who is supposedly going to see her daughter sentenced to lifetime imprisonment, no reasons or justification is valid enough for his absence! Specially when he is capable of abandoning her daughter in the middle of a night on a deserted road.

And preeta apologizing on her mother's behalf? Like seriously? Can I continue watching this show who's female lead can demean her own mother and her emotions for a man who has left no stone unturned to humiliate her , hurt her, both physically and emotionally? 

I am sorry , I can't.

Why is that night practically non existent for both Karan and preeta when except for them, every single sane soul on the show acknowledges what Karan has done to her? 

Rishabh-Sameer-srishti-sarla, all of them have repeatedly mentioned about it!

Preeta blushing for a man who can't even freaking confess his feelings on her face, is engaged to another woman despite being bloody married to her? Wtf is happening? 

I don't know how the prequel have been in it's execution but Kundali is crossing all boundaries of basic humanitarian grounds. This is not normal. How preeta is responding to Karan is not fun*** normal!

I am certain there is something really really sinister in the makers mind. Considering the Karan of the promos is NOT the same as the Karan of the episodes there is a stark palpable difference in the two.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

karan is so arrogant, insensitive and egoistic, he is unable to realize any of his mistakes. he thinks he is right and always was.

preeta toh... she is high on hormones from the day she got wet in shower. she cant think of anything else. just behaving like a despo.

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I am certain there is something really really sinister in the makers mind. Considering the Karan of the promos is NOT the same as the Karan of the episodes there is a stark palpable difference in the two.

I am sorry I didn't understand? 

You mean this as a foreshadowing? Or in general Because of how wrong writers are showing everything?

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

karan is so arrogant, insensitive and egoistic, he is unable to realize any of his mistakes. he thinks he is right and always was.

preeta toh... she is high on hormones from the day she got wet in shower. she cant think of anything else. just behaving like a despo.

I have called peace with Karan. He is gray. Not bad at heart but an egoistic arrogant insensitive ass specifically to Preeta. His all Gray Shades are shown for Preeta only. 

Not saying he is good in general but Preeta brings out the worst and Good in him. His good although is not enough to overshadow his literally horrendous most cruel act possible.

Preeta however is a huge disappointment. I have had enough exposure of ekta and Balaji shows and I have never seen a female lead so spineless and now , tbh, shameless as well. 

The moment she apologized to him for her mother's slap, I lost it. 

That's it. There's nothing that can be done to pull her back.

There may be futile attempts to redeem Karan and I can still somehow somewhere try to look beyond his deed in the pretext of being gone completely nuts thinking preeta as a betrayer but preeta not sticking up with her mother, hell, she freaking apologized on her behalf was the worst I have seen on itv.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have called peace with Karan. He is gray. Not bad at heart but an egoistic arrogant insensitive ass specifically to Preeta. His all Gray Shades are shown for Preeta only. 

Not saying he is good in general but Preeta brings out the worst and Good in him. His good although is not enough to overshadow his literally horrendous most cruel act possible.

Preeta however is a huge disappointment. I have had enough exposure of ekta and Balaji shows and I have never seen a female lead so spineless and now , tbh, shameless as well. 

There may be futile attempts to redeem Karan and I can still somehow somewhere try to look beyond his deed in the pretext of being gone completely nuts thinking preeta as a betrayer but preeta not sticking up with her mother, hell, she freaking apologized on her behalf was the worst I have seen on itv.

I agree, I mean we have all talked, argued, written compositions and done everything in between  about Karan and his massive ego, and also discussed in details about his mental state, his psychological being, his hypocrisy and unpredictability. But the truth is, at the very least Karan Luthra has been absolutely consistent even with his unpredictability ( I know this is a massively contradictory statement but you all know what I am talking about). In fact in this forum and else where there have also been plenty of discussion about Rishabh, Sherlyn, Prithvi and even to an extent Mahira.

However, in this forum and in general what I don't see is a massive load of discussion about Preeta and her utter lack of self-respect. Her doormat-ness has hit a new low. I mean I am no one to say how a character to feel, but her behaviour as main female lead protagonist of the leading daily soap on any general entertainment channel on the current timeline, is extremely problematic to say the least. It is absolutely true that I have also NEVER seen an Ekta female lead be this spineless ever either. I mean all her female leads have had to go through absurd trials and tribulations with generally relatively toxic male counter-parts, but at some point or the other they have either everyone of them have fought back. Everyone other than Preeta. πŸ˜­

an_am thumbnail

this πŸ‘πŸ»

yes karan is grey and preeta brings out the worst in him. he is extremely egoistic but no evil though. i understand his characterization.

but preeta... she is the worst female lead in the history of ITV. her behavior is repulsive. i dont understand why does she behave like this with karan. makers really need to elaborate it.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I agree, I mean we have all talked, argued, written compositions and done everything in between  about Karan and his massive ego, and also discussed in details about his mental state, his psychological being, his hypocrisy and unpredictability. But the truth is, at the very least Karan Luthra has been absolutely consistent even with his unpredictability ( I know this is a massively contradictory statement but you all know what I am talking about). In fact in this forum and else where there have also been plenty of discussion about Rishabh, Sherlyn, Prithvi and even to an extent Mahira.

However, in this forum and in general what I don't see is a massive load of discussion about Preeta and her utter lack of self-respect. Her doormat-ness has hit a new low. I mean I am no one to say how a character to feel, but her behaviour as main female lead protagonist of the leading daily soap on any general entertainment channel on the current timeline, is extremely problematic to say the least. It is absolutely true that I have also NEVER seen an Ekta female lead be this spineless ever either. I mean all her female leads have had to go through absurd trials and tribulations with generally relatively toxic male counter-parts, but at some point or the other they have either everyone of them have fought back. Everyone other than Preeta. πŸ˜­

this is exactly what i think. every character is discussed in this forum but the worst character i.e. preeta is ignored. she really deserves all the criticism and bashing.

i even understand mahira more than her. she has turned negative because preeta first told her that she doesnt have any feelings for karan and she is free to marry him but then shrishti kidnapped her on sagai and preeta warned her to back out on mehndi day. she has all the reasons to take revenge on preeta.

but preeta's behavior is highly illogical. her doormat-ness leaves a really bad taste in mouth.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I understand both the povs about karan and preeta..preeta may look like a spineless heroine..but to me she is conflicted ..the way she knows karan, sarla doesnt . This is clubbed with preetas own wishes and desires.. to be with the person she loves .Karan...yes she should also make him realize her worth ..I dont see love also..this is total madness between them n in the mind of the writers..somehow everything just falls in place for the writers..that's an achievement.. πŸ˜†

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

this is exactly what i think. every character is discussed in this forum but the worst character i.e. preeta is ignored. she really deserves all the criticism and bashing.

i even understand mahira more than her. she has turned negative because preeta first told her that she doesnt have any feelings for karan and she is free to marry him but then shrishti kidnapped her on sagai and preeta warned her to back out on mehndi day. she has all the reasons to take revenge on preeta.

but preeta's behavior is highly illogical. her doormat-ness leaves a really bad taste in mouth.

I did bash Preeta with her "mujhe justice nahin chahiye'. Many times πŸ˜† I can never forget this "genius" words. It's like Preeta's sloganπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Preeta is the biggest disappointment in the show. I was literally ashamed of watching her blushing today. It was awful. It was awkward. And, yes, she is like despo.