New Promo: Shravan fights for his rights

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So they have posted a new promo for tonight’s episode.

https://youtu.be/8w020qtJW4Q

Edited by SidIshani - 4 years ago

why do students decide honestly? its the teachers' responsibility...ragging is a pathetic trend that needs to end...making new students feel comfortable is the utmost priority rather than trying to kick them out...

Originally posted by meenachem

why do students decide honestly? its the teachers' responsibility...ragging is a pathetic trend that needs to end...making new students feel comfortable is the utmost priority rather than trying to kick them out...

They are trying to bully him, but I think he can handle it better.

Moreover i think Shravan is the one who will be troubling them and it will be fun to watch that.

Originally posted by SidIshani

They are trying to bully him, but I think he can handle it better.

Moreover i think Shravan is the one who will be troubling them and it will be fun to watch that.

Hi dear, then whats the difference between him and them? He should complain to the administration or something...i know army school life is tough but theres no way one should belittle new students rather help them in their training towards becoming responsible...it may be fun in here but, in real life, ragging is just pathetic...theres a fine line between ragging and toughening up/preparing students for future training...i admire that shravan has a friend whom he at least considered like a brother...

Originally posted by meenachem

Hi dear, then whats the difference between him and them? He should complain to the administration or something...i know army school life is tough but theres no way one should belittle new students rather help them in their training towards becoming responsible...it may be fun in here but, in real life, ragging is just pathetic...theres a fine line between ragging and toughening up/preparing students for future training...i admire that shravan has a friend whom he at least considered like a brother...

I don’t really think they are ragging him, it’s the way their school runs.

They need someone like Shravan to motivate them and they have him now. It will be fun to see how they stand up against the bullies.

Moreover even though the students (Anish and group) are bullies they are already in the teachers good books, and directly going and complaining to the teachers won’t really help.

Obviously if things start to go overboard the staff  and management will intervene.

Edited by SidIshani - 4 years ago