Barrister Babu

|Barrister Babu|: TRP/BARC Thread - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

So glad people are loving it, absolute delight. Its a good show and has everything for everyone. Even without any romantic touch the lead couple is winnig hearts. The award goes to writers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Trp is increasing. Great

This show deserves high trp for different content.👍🏼

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Trp increased 🥳

Congratulations to us all 🎉

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👍🏼 this show deserves more...happy to see the ratings

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

#ColorsTV: #Vidya 1.1, #ChotiSarrdaarni 2.4, #Shakti 2.0, #BarristerBabu 1.9, #ShubhAarambh 1.4, #NaatiPinkyKiLambiLoveStory 1.6, #BepanahPyaarr 0.8, #MujhseShaadiKaroge 1.1, #Naagin4 2.5, #KKK10 3.3

trp decreased

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sad the trps dropped. The timeslot is so competitive. Cvs need to focus more on bondita and annirudh's bonding now. and not drag the episodes too much.

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaa in last week episodes they focused more on Ani-Mini drama and Ani as a love sick puppy thatswhy i guess trp decreased as i myself detached from watching 1or2 episodes seeing precap.Now cvs should buck up and have a grip on the storyline.The scenes looked like repeatative..I liked today's episode,at least story is moving.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Like I mentioned in some other thread , the episodes are failing to keep us attached to the show. 

Noone is here for Anirudh and Saudamini scenes , they lack history , chemistry. They have failed to explore their past and rushed ( rightfully ) with the initial episodes and got Ani & Boni married. Now Ani pondering over Mini after his marriage might not be acceptable by some. Some of us understand its natural and Mini deserves an explanation but their love wasn't as strong as they're trying to portray now. The actor playing mini has limited capability and Ani-Mini together is disastrous. 

But I am liking this week's episode better , there are few Ani-Boni conversations like yesterday's one and the one the day before. I hope people don't give up on this show this soon because at the end of the day it's  not ani-mini's love story , it's about the relationship of Ani-Boni. It will always be so ( of course before it gets ruined by stupid tracks after like 6-8 months ). 

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ayi nhi abhi tk

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Oh okay 😊