Poll Question :

Whose win do you consider as least deserving?

Poll Choice
Ananya Pandey- best debut award
Alia Bhatt - best actress
Ranveer Singh - best actor
Taapsee Pannu - best actress (critic's)
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Tapsee Pannu

RS, Ananya, Alia ke performances acche the. May not totally deserved but they were good and I din't mind winning them. Tapsee ki itni bhartiya acting thi sand ki aankh mein. Bhains ki aankh usko nominate hi kyun kia tha at first place..

I find both Taapsee and Alia mediocre actresses. Don't understand the hype around them 🤪

For me Bhumi and Ayushman's wins were deserving so haven't included them in the poll.

I would say Ananya, just cause I feel like there was a newcomer who probably performed way better than her but just dont know about for obvious reasons on how the industry workss

But I am most annoyed with Alia winning, so she tops it for me. If she would have won supporting, I would say that is deserving. But the fact that she won over PC, kangana, rani...in a lead role is mind boggling. I think this is filmfare's second biggest mistake if not first after not giving a award to PC for barfi.

It will be put against them for a while

Originally posted by vsbarry

I would say Ananya, just cause I feel like there was a newcomer who probably performed way better than her but just dont know about for obvious reasons on how the industry workss

But I am most annoyed with Alia winning, so she tops it for me. If she would have won supporting, I would say that is deserving. But the fact that she won over PC, kangana, rani...in a lead role is mind boggling. I think this is filmfare's second biggest mistake if not first after not giving a award to PC for barfi.

Who won the best actress award that year?

Just googled. That was a tough year. I think Vidya was excellent in her role so. Any one of Vidya, Sridevi (English Vinglish) or PC could have won. I am sure it was a close call.

Edited by Anony-mouse - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Anony-mouse

Vidya kahaani

Originally posted by Anony-mouse

vidya was good in kahani...but people were majorily put off by the fact that she didnt win for barfi.

बिना किसी संशय के अनन्या। बाकी कलाकार एक्टिंग तो जानते है।

Tapasee she dint deserve it bt madamji getting it everywhere bcoz of her Twitter whining 

Originally posted by vsbarry

lol FF always has done this mistake. Esp the five times Kajol won over a more deserving candidate. And that’s not the only time.

Everyone from GB didn’t deserve their award full stop. Shahid was better than monkey, Rani/VB/PCwere better than Alia. Infact even the not so great acting of Kangana in MK was better than Alia. Vishal was better than SC. Rasika was more deserving of the BSA as well(she wasn’t even nominated so forget about winning). Kabir Singh had better music, song, lyrics. Article 15 director deserved the BD award more and Chichchore/Article 15 deserved the best film.