Naagin 4

Did Jas really leave the show?

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Isn't she trapped inside that pillar?  That means she could be revived na?  I strongly don't want her to leave Naagin...  I know her role must not have panned out as planned but she wasn't able to act in a grey shade and nayantara was bound to be grey with her characterization and insecurities shown right from episode 1. She was good in her scenes with Manyata plus she hasn't done anything noteworthy to make demands, no offence to her fans. She just has to work a bit,  she has potential....  I think she should not leave rest her marzi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What I expected was that Nayantara would be the positive naagin. The one who would take revenge for her family's death. She would look for the right things. I wanted Brinda to be the protector of Parekh family. She would come between Manyata and Nayantara's revenge. After knowing the truth, Brinda would team up with Nayan to finish the job Nayan started. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

What I expected was that Nayantara would be the positive naagin. The one who would take revenge for her family's death. She would look for the right things. I wanted Brinda to be the protector of Parekh family. She would come between Manyata and Nayantara's revenge. After knowing the truth, Brinda would team up with Nayan to finish the job Nayan started. 

Same here! That was actually supposed to the story of you go by promos. 

I feel rather than Anita it was the incident in big boss that made the story change with RASIM fans spamming and harassing the makers for casting Jas.

Jasmin can do negative roles or grey roles, but if she is unhappy with the sudden changes brought to her character or she was promised something else that even due to ppl that even don’t even watch the show, then obviously it will show as she’ll be doing it half heartedly. 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm not a regular to this forum or the show but I have to say one thing.. 

Nothing is confirmed in Ekta's show. If Nayantara wasn't given a proper closure or confirmation on her disappearance then she'll be included in the show later on, for sure. 🤓

If Ekta can revive the ’dead' Yuvraj Sehgal from season 3 then she can do anything.. (an ardent Naagin 3 fan here 😳)

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Isn't she trapped inside that pillar?  That means she could be revived na?  I strongly don't want her to leave Naagin...  I know her role must not have panned out as planned but she wasn't able to act in a grey shade and nayantara was bound to be grey with her characterization and insecurities shown right from episode 1. She was good in her scenes with Manyata plus she hasn't done anything noteworthy to make demands, no offence to her fans. She just has to work a bit,  she has potential....  I think she should not leave rest her marzi.

They will bring nayantara back if not jasmin then someone else will be replaced her.they didn't completely killed nayantara its mean she will be entering later. Maker themselves was confused what to do so they give vacation to jasmin and bring anita to do her job😁😁😁.but I heard next target will be Rohan maybe its false but I want that stupid manas should be next target. 

Bad things they sidelined manyata also which don't necessarily. Maybe when trp falls they will return and story will  change. All show same starting good then becoming so mess .

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Ztoeig6RWmc

Is it true? I'm not sure if that link work.

I know you tube is crazy but let's see if it's TRUE 

Edited by Sleppless - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sleppless

https://youtu.be/Ztoeig6RWmc

Is it true? I'm not sure if that link work.

I know you tube is crazy but let's see if it's TRUE 

It’s an edit, but I really wish this was true. ManyaTara being sidelined has made the show extremely boring, without Nayantara, Manyata looks incomplete too.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Rein123

Same here! That was actually supposed to the story of you go by promos. 

I feel rather than Anita it was the incident in big boss that made the story change with RASIM fans spamming and harassing the makers for casting Jas.

Jasmin can do negative roles or grey roles, but if she is unhappy with the sudden changes brought to her character or she was promised something else that even due to ppl that even don’t even watch the show, then obviously it will show as she’ll be doing it half heartedly. 

Both the girls I didn't like as Naagin but was interested in the new story of Naagin. Makers ruined the story. Now it's same family revenge drama with only new faces. Even when they think about a fresh new story they can't just execute it. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vishaka charatcer is so stupid..just creating missunderstanding in couple like vamp  .👎🏼....she was better in N3