Barrister Babu

|Members Introduction Thread| - Page 20

kpop21 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Age {optional}: b/w 20-25 age group

About yourself: I'm more of a quite person, you would see me upvoting comments more lol 

Reasons to watch this show: Promo looked interesting, that's when I started watching it :)

Any other forums you visit: I'm going to visit every place in here I guess lol, can't name anything particular

Any other shows you see: a lot :) I actually read WU more 

Nice to meet Y'all πŸ˜Š

Edited by kpop21 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi , friends, opened this thread.

To all new members ...... Please introduce yourself here immediately. πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks to Amphitrite. β­οΈ

But let's know the existing members better, what say?

Answer these few questions so that we all can know you better

Name:

Age{Optional}:

About yourself:

Reasons to watch this show:

From where you hail:

Any other forums you visit:

Any other shows you see:

Birthdate{Year isn't needed to be mentioned}:

And if anything extra you want to mention, please go ahead.

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Name: Saffi

Age{Optional}:Mid 20s πŸ˜Ž

About yourself: I watch to appreciate, rarely to criticize. I try to have a positive mindset.

Reasons to watch this show: SSP (ShashiSumeet Productions). They are amazing. I've watched almost all of their shows. BB's concept is amazing. Everything about this show is beautiful -- the storyline, writing, execution, etc. 

From where you hail: I live in Canada

Any other forums you visit: Not really at the moment πŸ˜†

Any other shows you see: Not religiously like Barrister Babu, but I binge watched Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai a few months ago and binge watched it 5 more times since. It's my fave show. 

Birthdate{Year isn't needed to be mentioned}: June 27

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Shirin

Age{Optional}:late teens

About yourself: student, aspiring lawyer, avid reader

Reasons to watch this show: loved the chemistry post leap, watched for the social issues and also because they are quite progressive compared to other showd

From where you hail:Kolkata, India

Any other forums you visit: followed kyun utthe dil chod aye for some time

Any other shows you see:no 

Birthdate:24th may 

Edited by shirin04 - 2 years ago
Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Name: Piyashri Mukherjee

Age{Optional}:18

About yourself:Super crazy with an optimistic mindπŸ˜†

Reasons to watch this show:Pravisht Mishra,later fell in love with the story and lead couple too❀️

From where you hail:Dehradun,Uttarakhand.

Any other forums you visit:Nope

Any other shows you see:Mehendi Hai Rachne waali on and offπŸ˜†

Birthdate{Year isn't needed to be mentioned}:23 January 

Edited by Unnatiiii_17 - 2 years ago
Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Jini

Age{Optional}: mid 20s

About yourself:. I am quite an introvert when meet in person. Always trying to find the silver lining.

Reasons to watch this show: Pravisht Mishra. The concept, the cast and soundtrack.

From where you hail: Bihar, India

Any other forums you visit: Udaariyan here and there

Any other shows you see: currently no other.

Birthdate{Year isn't needed to be mentioned}: July 6th

Edited by Smiley.6 - 2 years ago
Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Name : Arshia

Age (optional ): 17 

About yourself: A science student and aspiring  Scientist    A bookworm having Nyctophobia , Pluviophile , MSdian β€οΈ

Reasons to watch this show : History is my favourite            subject which has  always fantasised me , so after watching promos I got hooked to the show and to the        amazing cast   for sure !!!!                                                  

From where you hail from : Panchkula , Haryana 

Any other forum you visit : I used to visit Asian shows     forum (Vincenzo discussion thread ) but not anymore  

Any other show you see either : Nope  

Birth date : October 26 

If you ever feel useless for a book remember Harry Potter was rejected 25 times !!!! 

I'm a huge fan of JK Rowling and a proud  Potterhead πŸ’«

I love writings of Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte , Charles Dickens and of course Shakespeare .

"Smell the sea and feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly”

– Van Morrison

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Name: Viswasruti ( Madhuri )

Age{Optional}: 

β€˜Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter’ β€” Mark Twain.

About yourself:

A simple person with a passion for writing, creativity. 

Reasons to watch this show:

I started loving Bondita the cute baby, she is the main reason behind watching this serial.

From where you hail:

India

Any other forums you visit:

PKK , FF section, for obvious reasons, as a Mod and Editor.

Any other shows you see:

Birthdate{Year isn't needed to be mentioned}:

9th June

I always prefer to maintain friendly relations with each and every member of the IF.  β€οΈ

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Name: Radhika

Age{Optional}: Quarter century πŸ˜‰

About yourself: I don't take ITV seriously πŸ˜† I watch it for entertainment and I enjoy praising just as much as I enjoy trolling it. I watch a variety of different shows in different languages as long as it has good story. I love to write,read a lot, discuss different topics and I'm always open to making new friends here so please don't hesitate to drop me a message 😊

Reasons to watch this show: AMAZING characters like Anirudh and Bondita, FABULOUS actors, strong back story with intricately woven ties between the main leads.  I have fallen completely in love with the bond between Ani and Bondita, it is one of those love stories that you can RARELY find and it holds a special place in my heart for the purity that it showcases. πŸ’”

From where you hail: Karnataka

Any other forums you visit: I used to visit other forums before but I just came back after 8 year hiatus from ITV πŸ˜† BB bought me back to IF.

Any other shows you see: None on ITV.

Birthdate{Year isn't needed to be mentioned}: Aug 3rd

Final message:

'Aaj ... aaj ek hasi aur baant lo ... aaj ek dua aur maang lo ... aaj ek ansoon aur pee lo ... aaj ek zindagi aur jee lo ... aaj ek sapna aur dekh lo ... aaj ... kya pata, kal ho naa ho'

You guessed it right, I'm an SRK fan πŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Name: Radhika

Age{Optional}: Quarter century πŸ˜‰

About yourself: I don't take ITV seriously πŸ˜† I watch it for entertainment and I enjoy praising just as much as I enjoy trolling it. I watch a variety of different shows in different languages as long as it has good story. I love to write,read a lot, discuss different topics and I'm always open to making new friends here so please don't hesitate to drop me a message 😊

Reasons to watch this show: AMAZING characters like Anirudh and Bondita, FABULOUS actors, strong back story with intricately woven ties between the main leads.  I have fallen completely in love with the bond between Ani and Bondita, it is one of those love stories that you can RARELY find and it holds a special place in my heart for the purity that it showcases. πŸ’”

From where you hail: Karnataka

Any other forums you visit: I used to visit other forums before but I just came back after 8 year hiatus from ITV πŸ˜† BB bought me back to IF.

Any other shows you see: None on ITV.

Birthdate{Year isn't needed to be mentioned}: Aug 3rd

Final message:

'Aaj ... aaj ek hasi aur baant lo ... aaj ek dua aur maang lo ... aaj ek ansoon aur pee lo ... aaj ek zindagi aur jee lo ... aaj ek sapna aur dekh lo ... aaj ... kya pata, kal ho naa ho'

You guessed it right, I'm an SRK fan πŸ˜†

Radhika is one of my fav names.