Yeh Hai Chahatein

How I would have written YHC

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone. My name is Ashi and this is my first post in the forum. Long ago I had made a thread on twitter about how I would have written YHC if I were the CV😆 Of course the show has taken a different route altogether but I am copy pasting my version in the forum nevertheless and I wish to know your opinions on it.All kinds of views are welcome

So my version would begin during the Kaveri-Surya track when Rudra is falsely accused.

How I would have written YehHaiChahatein -

-yuvraj and gang is exposed and jailed.misunderstanding between rusha is solved though their equation is still hot and cold 

- rudr befriends saraansh and they begin to meet secretly without preesha's knowledge 

-eventually preesha finds out and is upset at first but relents upon seeing how happy saraansh is with rudr.the three begin to hangout which leads to some cute rusha moments

-rudr rejects ahana's sis and she sets the media after him and preesha as revenge

- the media blows preesha and rudr's equation out of proportion and chaos ensures. everyone is confused. meanwhile rajeev discovers that saraansh is his son.

-rajeev wants his son to be with him but knows that it's not possible due to his dad and ahana

-rajeev reveals everything to rudr and begs him to marry preesha so that saaransh comes to live with them and even though he has rudr's name,rajeev would be able to be near him. rudr,though confused,agrees out of his love for his bro.

- rudr convices preesha to marry him as it would save them from further scandal and defamation and preesha agrees partly because of that and partly because saaraansh would get a dad. however rudr doesn't reveal the truth about rajeev being saaransh's father.

- rudr and preesha agree that it would be a marriage of convenience but unbeknownst to preesha,rudr is deeply attracted to her

- the marriage track takes place smoothly with ahana and dad attempting some unsuccessful tricks to sabotage it 

- preesha enters khurrana household. typical drama happens. rudr and preesha slowly begin to fall for each other.

- rudr and saraansh's bond grows stronger along with rusha's. saraansh completely accepts rudr as his dad and vice versa.

- rajeev is extremely supportive of rusha at first and is content to bond with saraansh as his uncle. but slowly the insecurity kicks in when saraansh grows closer to rudr.

- ahana discovers the truth and plans to use it to drive a wedge between the bros.

- ultimately rajeev goes to the dark side when he realises that he doesn't want to share his son and turns against rudr. ahana makes matter worse by feeding his insecurities.

- rudr isn't aware of all this and is planning to confess his love to preesha 

- preesha too feels that rudr will confess soon and everything is beautiful for a while before things go haywire.

- rajeev emotionally blackmails rudr to distance himself from saraansh so that rajeev can be closer to him.rudr is in a dilemma.

- rudr then puts up an act. he presents himself as the bad guy who doesn't care for saraansh as he isn't his biological son and blah,blah,fakes to be a casanova again and also acts rudely with preesha in order to make them hate him.

-preesha is baffled with rudr's behaviour and rudr is heartbroken when he is alone and not pretending.a lot of angst and mutual pining ensures

-an incident takes place which puts saraansh in danger.rudr drops the mask and risks his life to save saraansh

-preesha understands that rudr is faking his behaviour and tries to get to the bottom of the mystery.she uncovers the truth and what rajeev-ahana did.

-she plans to make rudr drop his act for good and reveal his actual feelings for her.

-she starts behaving as if she is done with rudr and would divorce him soon. a new entry comes as preesha's old friend and she stages a fake romance with him. rudr begins to get jealous. the jealousy track goes on for quite a while.

- a fake RuSha divorce is staged and rudr is made to believe that preesha is going to marry the new guy. rudr can't take it anymore and snaps. he rushes to stop preesha's wedding

- rajeev×ahana try to stop him by sending hired thugs but he thrashes them.

- meanwhile at the fake wedding venue,preesha and co wonder where rudraksh is because they were sure that he would come to stop the wedding as per the plan.

-a bruised and desperate rudr,who has overcome the goons,is struggling to reach the venue.

- miraculously he runs into raman and ishita who were headed towards the same venue(they knew about preesha's plan).

- IshRa are shocked to see him in that condition and want to take him to the hospital but he is hell bent on stopping the wedding.

- rudr reaches the mandap and shouts the same old line. Yeh shaadi nahi hosakti. preesha is worried upon seeing him all bloody and beaten up but he doesn't let her speak.he confesses all the feelings which he had kept suppressed and apologises as well.

- raman and ishita reveal everything to rudr that it was a ruse to make him confess. 

- rusha get emotional and they both confess their undying love for each other. saraansh comes running in which leads to a happy family reunion.

- RuSha renew their vows in the same mandap with IshRa's blessings 

- a fused version of YHM and YHC title tracks plays in the BG

- meanwhile in khurrana house,rajeev breaks stuff because his plan flopped and ahana tries to calm him down.

- some romantic rusha moments take place.

- rajeev × ahana continue their planning and plotting and it's them vs rusha

this is all from my side. 

I thought of this after the promo of Rajeev's death was out and all I could think of is that Ekta wasted a golden opportunity to make this show more interesting.Of course every show needs a strong antagonist and Rajeev would have been a far better choice than the OTT and annoying Yuvraj.And he would have a solid reason to turn negative as well.One of the central conflicts in YHM was the Ishita vs Shagun issue or to be more precise,the biological parent vs the step parent issue. They could have utilised this conflict in YHC by showing Saraansh's inclination towards Rudra as a trigger for Rajeev turning dark.Also they should have developed a bond between Rudra and Saraansh before he discovered that the latter is biologically related to him.The revelation considerably lessened the beauty of their bond unlike Ishita and Ruhi's.

Also it wouldn't have been tough for them to show Preesha and Rudraksh's relationship developing normally instead of adding all the unnecessary angst and hatred.

My only problem with the show currently is that they give way too much footage to Yuvraj who is a pain in the neck.Yuvraj isn't even an interesting villain.He is plain annoying.

They still have a chance to redeem themselves by focussing on the leads and Saraansh post Rudreesha's marriage.And for the love of God,Preesha needs some brains and Rudra needs to think rationally.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved your version and also the inclusion of IshRa.