Already missing, Not bigboss

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

but entertainment on this forum, forum looks so thanda today. only this forum was saving grace of this pathetic bias season

BB14 come soon 🥰

😆 I m happy that show is over 

It was such a torture to fans.

Fans like us watch it till end only to see whether justice prevails at the end but aisa Kuch Nahi hota hai😆

Originally posted by tanvismile

😆 I m happy that show is over 

It was such a torture to fans.

Fans like us watch it till end only to see whether justice prevails at the end but aisa Kuch Nahi hota hai😆

Justice is SUBJECTIVE......I got my justice when Sid who almost ran the whole show single handedly got his due....others latched on to him for footage , to be seen or to play victim and garner sympathy.....

Originally posted by CAT_z

but entertainment on this forum, forum looks so thanda today. only this forum was saving grace of this pathetic bias season

BB14 come soon 🥰

Even I came to the forum thinking the same..

Cant believe here is thread ready open on the same topic..🤗

Originally posted by CAT_z

BB14 come soon 🥰

Totally!!! Me too will miss all fun on this forum. ðŸ˜­...I don't think I will be back to watching bb. 

People still talking as if shukla was the only one on this show...🤣🤣🤣🤣....one man cannot make a show....🤪

rash is ok with paras,mahira n with all . next day bb is opening bbh to sort personal life of rash lol .

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

People still talking as if shukla was the only one on this show...🤣🤣🤣🤣....one man cannot make a show....🤪

Arre its okay. Winning doesn't justify his atrocious behaviour. Any sound person can understand that.  Its scarier that a lot of people look up to him as role model for his aggressive nature and filthy language. 

But this forum was fun. Be it the funny meme wars or discussions on random shit like Shukla's bathing (eww)

I myself have changed my favourites so many times during the course of this season, but with Shukla being an exception-never liked him, not even once. ðŸ˜† I found redeeming qualities in everyone else and I liked them atleast for a while.