Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Feb 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 242 

Kuhu blames Mishti .

The episode begins with Mah and Raj families learning about KuKu divorce . Kuhu slaps Mishti for revealing the divorce documents and exposing their well guarded secret .

Mah family question Kuhu n Kunal . Kuhu blames Mishti for all her problems .

Mishit tries to reason out n clear herself but Kuhu remains adamant .Kuhu is  sure her divorce could have been averted by KuKu had Mishti not revealed it .

Kunl on the other hand assures Mah family that he loved Kuhu n wanted her in his life . He explain how important Kuhu had become for Raj family . 
Mah Family n Kuhu are happy to hear Kunal’s feelings for Kuhu . 
at RH ..Meenu learns Kuhu never wanted to leave Kunal but she feared entry of a Mishti in RH . BB shares the same feelings about Mishti .she assures Kuhu of her full support always , she she was her fav bahu ..

Mah family comes to RH to discuss KuKu rishtaa . Kunal assures he never wanted to leave Kuhu n she too never wanted to leave Kunal, this do or e was a mistake . Kunal wants to remarry Kuhu , he seeks Kuhu’s hand in marriage again . BM and BP are happy to see this , they leave the decision to Varsha n Shaurya .

Precap

MisBir together start decorating their wedding mandap tog . Dreaming of their marriage 

Kuhu Dressed as bride comes running n Grabs Mishti’s arm . Mishti is dressed as bride n rushing towards mandap only to be told by Kuhu that this mandap was for KuKu remarriage , not MisBir . Mishit gets shocked as Kuhu tells Mishit that life long Mishit had snatched from Kuhu but no more .

Henceforth YRHPK will air Mon to Sat beginning 29th Feb .and MisBir advertise it cutely .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

uff drama day gonna give only small detailed update 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Kuhu blames Mishti...

starts from friday epi kuhu slap and says you did this knowingly n runs inside.. 

kunal runs behind kuhu and Abir consoles mish...

inside everyone are shocked.. shaurya asks kuhu what happened... why did she hide such a huge thing... 

mishbir comes there... Abir says to kuhu its not your mistake, you tried solving this all alone.. shaurya shouts no girl in this house is alone abir, she would've come to us... i dont care of what would've happened i want to know what happened... 

kuhu says i was scared, i wanted to say everything n whenever i got the strength to say mishti n her mahaan problem comes inbetween...

varsha berates her n says not to put her mistakes blame on mishti... 

jas supports kuhu n says in this house from few months only mishti mishti is happening..

parul says lets sit n talk... varsha shouts in 2 hours court hearing will happen we can talk there... parul apologizes as she is unaware of all this, bp asks her not to apologize.. he asks if meenu know, kunal says no its only my mistake..

shaurya agrees its kunals mistake, even after coming here so many times they didnt say anything... 

when bm questions kunal, and kuhu says only bcoz of mishti all this is happening, asks mishti why she bought this infront of all... we were about to solve everything on own n almost solved it... 

bm/bp says its not a matter to hide from family, this will come out one or other day.. its her mistake to hide everything... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti was looking so beautiful in red bridal wear 

I am the exception who was laughing when kuhu said mishti tune mujhse itna kuch cheena par aaj is mandap mein shaadi meri hogi 🤣🤣

Le le dragon saas ki dragon bahu 

Isi bahaane mishbir bhaagenge to Sahi 

Edited by MishBirStruck - 4 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

1st half of the precap is so dreamy and then the rest is a nightmare.

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Mishti was looking so beautiful in red bridal wear 

I am the exception who was laughing when kuhu said mishti tune mujhse itna kuch cheena par aaj is mandap mein shaadi meri hogi 🤣🤣

Le le dragon saas ki dragon bahu 

Isi bahaane mishbir bhaagenge to Sahi 

This was the plan vaishu ..I don't understand it.actually I don't think there were two weddings already planned but Kuhu wants to marry in Mishti's mandap

Yes ,Mishti is looking very beautiful.

I wonder why can't I keep up my words for not watching show..i still end up watching at 6smiley37smiley37

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

This was the plan vaishu ..I don't understand it.actually I don't think there were two weddings already planned but Kuhu wants to marry in Mishti's mandap

I wonder why can't I keep up my words for not watching show..i still end up watching at 6🤣🤣

What does she mean by mandap mein Meri shaadi hogi?

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

I wonder why can't I keep up my words for not watching show..i still end up watching at 6🤣🤣

We all are like that ammu 🤣

But it's good right, now MishBir can peacefully get married in mandir 

Maybe all expect bm bp will sideline MishBir for kuku so abir will decide to run away with his bride 😆🤗

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mishbir Bhaag ke Shaadi still on cards??🏃🏻🏃🏻‍♀️🛕

Thoda sa hope coming alive again after the precap 🥳

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preeti200

What does she mean by mandap mein Meri shaadi hogi?

I honestly don't have an answer Preeti..even I am confused..so it's Kuhu who is asking for samuhik vivah🤣whatever it is ,I hope mishbir bhaag jaaye