Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Feb 2020 - Page 5

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Cool good morning 🤗

Are yaar koi tho batao what happened in episode.. 

Diyuuuu......LOL I was waiting for ur updates to finish, to decide whether to watch the episode or not...par vaishu ka comment padke meine dekh liyaaa😆😆

Till where did u see??

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preeti200

I hate Kuhu bas😡 ab Mishbir eloping ka ek hi hope hai Amu. I’m going to just read updates until this raita is sameted. 

Before I didn't hate Kuhu..becoz even if she was mean to Mishti for others she was well behaved.. tantrums and taunts r reserved for mishtibut now makers r giving enough reason to hate kuhu😡😡

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

I decided to watch the episode after reading your comment😆

Mujhe gussa nahi aaya......funny laga sab kuch dekhke.....🤣

Esp kuhu saying Kunal was forced by his mother to marry her.......LOL why was everyone taking it normally?? Did they all forget that Kunal himself claimed he was in love with Kuhu and wanted to marry her.......😆😆Short term memory loss

The precap was really funny........woh kya tha......Mishti running and Kuhu saying mein tumhara mandap cheen lungi......LOL ...who even wants the mandap?? 😆😆😆

Shaurya shouting was so funny......LOL poor guy......the only episode he got this many dialogues.....😆Plus brownie pts to Varsha and Shaurya for been talking sense today😆

Mini 🤗

yaar atleast you give a summary of today episode re... power cut ke vaja se i couldnt watch full episode only saw until mish kuhu confrontation... 😒 i'm now managing with mobile with low charge to chat here... 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Thanks for the update Diyu 🤗

Am out but anyway not in the mood to watch anything. 

KuKu do not have enough sensitivity or grace to let their sibling have their day. Again want to get married - how wonderful!

Kuhu should now never ever complain about Mishti stealing attention away from her. Look at her, she is hijacking attention on Mishti's biggest day! 

KuKu are already the leads now,  getting married again as per RS's tradition of multiple weddings for the leads 

Have MishBir move away somewhere and end their track so we can also retire from this sick  display of yucky parallels. Really not interested in watching MishBir devoting their lives to serve their pampered baby siblings and sacrificing continuously to keep them happy 🤢

Me with you Pali. I haven’t watched last weeks episodes too. Thought of watching all in the weekend but this nonsense parallel again just ruined it for me. I hated Kuhu always but not I despise her.... just have no words now 😶 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

This scene was kinda mysterious cuz of Abir ki shaayari.....I feel it was more than just simple cheering up....it almost felt like he was giving a hint of the future where against all odds, Mishbir might claim their happiness despite Kuhu ke faltu dramas? 😆

I liked the shaayari waise....

"Zindagi ke saare jawaab, humaari aakhon mein likhe hote hain

humein ek dusre ki aakhon mein padhna padega

Har kisi ki zindagi mein uski ek apni jung hai

har kisi ko khud hi ladna padega

Agar lamha mile tujhe koi thehra hua

toh jee le use taaki phir keh sake, rang khusiyon ka aur gehra hua

Falsafaa yeh sunke hairaan kyun hai, 

hass de zaraa meri jaan, pareshaan kyun hai"

The  shayari was really beautiful 

Hint kya Ismein, we all know yahi hone waala hai 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thank God...

Thank God bloody kuhu will sit in the mandap......

This means MishBir will marry separate 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyuuuu......LOL I was waiting for ur updates to finish, to decide whether to watch the episode or not...par vaishu ka comment padke meine dekh liyaaa😆😆

Till where did u see??

haha yaar you guyz are enjoying... i too want to watch epi yaar reading all your comment 😆 

only till the mish kuhu confrontation in market yaar... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Thank God...

Thank God bloody kuhu will sit in the mandap......

This means MishBir will marry separate 

Kuhu ke dragon traits ki wajahse  fandom ne li chain ki saas 🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

For those curious about the epic precap🤣.....here are some caps.....

Bride Mishti bhaagoing and Kuhu in vamp mode😆

Chalo ab day toh bataa diya shaadi drama ke start ka.....it starts on Wednesday😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Mini sab kuch bahut hilarious tha yaar 🤣

It's like hum koi cartoon show dekh rahe hai chote baccho waala 🤣🤣

Exactly, I mean usne itne acche se bolo wedding night ko sach pata chal gaya, ma ne force kiya, bhai ne Zabardasti mandap mein bitha diya, but puri mahs family isi baat pe atki thi ki divorce ke baare mein Kyu nahi bataya 🤣🤣

Precap to, mujhe itna Mazaa aaya dekh Kar 🤣,it was almost like mishti tune meri ice cream khaayi thi na us din aaj main Teri khaaungi 🤣🤣

That's true bichaara shaurya, bahut chilla raha tha aaj but kya Kare sabko sun ne ki aadat nahi hai na use, to chilla Kar hi apni presence confirm Kar raha tha 🤣

Exactly.....vaishu.....mujhe bhi cartoon hi laga....sabka dialogues or reactions🤣

Especially Kuhu saying Mishti ki wajah se Mishti wajah se......

Family :.mishti ko chod....tune kyu chupaayi....

Kuhu : hum apas mein solve karna chahthe the.....

Family : par tune kyu chupaaayi

Kuhu: sirf maine nahi chupaayi mishti bhi sab jaante the.....usne bhi chupaayi he.....

Family : par tune kyu chupaayiii

And Abir supporting Kuhu looked so fake....I was impressed by Kunal's 2 sentences.

Abir was like.....main apne bro ko khona nahi chahthi.....LOL hw did this became abt him??😆

Precap looked like Mishti was running to buy an icecream and Kuhu stopped her🤣🤣

Did u notice BP asked Abir to take care of Mishti and sent him to Mah house😆😆

And Kunal gave his confession in 2 secs.....that he loves Kuhu.....and Kuhu pigal gayiii🤣