Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Mishti was looking so beautiful in red bridal wear 

I am the exception who was laughing when kuhu said mishti tune mujhse itna kuch cheena par aaj is mandap mein shaadi meri hogi 🤣🤣

Le le dragon saas ki dragon bahu 

Isi bahaane mishbir bhaagenge to Sahi 

Vaishu kya hua re why all are so excited what happened someone give a summary of today update naa... sudden power cut here yaar n cant use PC n asusual i havent charged my mobile.... 

girlzz sorry yaar i cant give update more... can someone give short summary 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mishti was looking so beautiful in red bridal wear 

I am the exception who was laughing when kuhu said mishti tune mujhse itna kuch cheena par aaj is mandap mein shaadi meri hogi 🤣🤣

Le le dragon saas ki dragon bahu 

Isi bahaane mishbir bhaagenge to Sahi 

I decided to watch the episode after reading your comment😆

Mujhe gussa nahi aaya......funny laga sab kuch dekhke.....smiley37

Esp kuhu saying Kunal was forced by his mother to marry her.......LOL why was everyone taking it normally?? Did they all forget that Kunal himself claimed he was in love with Kuhu and wanted to marry her.......😆😆Short term memory loss

The precap was really funny........woh kya tha......Mishti running and Kuhu saying mein tumhara mandap cheen lungi......LOL ...who even wants the mandap?? 😆😆😆

Shaurya shouting was so funny......LOL poor guy......the only episode he got this many dialogues.....😆Plus brownie pts to Varsha and Shaurya for been talking sense today😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm sorry, but this epi is really making me laugh🤣.....sab kuch itna random chal raha hai😆

It's all so rushed and all over the place....ab suddenly Kunal ki lowe confession bhi ho rahi hai family ke saamne🤣

And Abir is suddenly twirling Mishti around and cheering her up with a shaayari to get ready to sajaao KuKu ka mandap🤣

Precap toh is next level🤣🤣.....so they've spun the whole thing around Kuhu wanting to upstage Mishti at her shaadi......lol ok bhai, yeh bhi kar lo. 

Abhi bhi 1% chance lag raha hai bhaag ke shaadi ka given how rushed and random this insertion of KuKu remarriage is.....let them get married in that mandap.....AM should just give their blessings and run away🤣

So true Yaar bahut hasi Aa rahi thi Aaj mujhe 🤣,especially kuhu ke dialogues 🤣🤣🤣,it was like child rant 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly, tune mujhse Sab Kuch cheena aaj mandap mein main baithungi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,I wonder ye kuhu baar baar Kaunse sab kuch ki baat karti hai 🤔🤔🤣

Aaj shayari mein wo feel nahi aaya Kyuki bahut random tha, but scene accha tha MishBir ka 🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same here, even i am thinking ye kya locha hai 

I think rvs ko lagega ki mahs ne do mandap baandh liye hai so they brought 2 ghodi 

After reaching there they realized only 1 mandap is there as mahs ka bahut kharcha hua hai 

Kuhu will say main shaadi karungi, mahs will support 

except bp bm

And then bhaago 😆

Par vaishu,Kuhu had changed her dress into that yellow Wala ryt??so what r they planningso is there gonna be Kuhu haldi 2.0,..rehne deejiye uski Shaadi ndin she couldn't get good haldi..iss baar let lo🤣🤣

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I honestly don't have an answer Preeti..even I am confused..so it's Kuhu who is asking for samuhik vivah🤣whatever it is ,I hope mishbir bhaag jaaye

I hate Kuhu bas😡 ab Mishbir eloping ka ek hi hope hai Amu. I’m going to just read updates until this raita is sameted. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Cool good morning 🤗

Are yaar koi tho batao what happened in episode.. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I decided to watch the episode after reading your comment😆

Mujhe gussa nahi aaya......funny laga sab kuch dekhke.....🤣

Esp kuhu saying Kunal was forced by his mother to marry her.......LOL why was everyone taking it normally?? Did they all forget that Kunal himself claimed he was in love with Kuhu and wanted to marry her.......😆😆Short term memory loss

The precap was really funny........woh kya tha......Mishti running and Kuhu saying mein tumhara mandap cheen lungi......LOL ...who even wants the mandap?? 😆😆😆

Shaurya shouting was so funny......LOL poor guy......the only episode he got this many dialogues.....😆Plus brownie pts to Varsha and Shaurya for been talking sense today😆

Mini sab kuch bahut hilarious tha yaar 🤣

It's like hum koi cartoon show dekh rahe hai chote baccho waala 🤣🤣

Exactly, I mean usne itne acche se bolo wedding night ko sach pata chal gaya, ma ne force kiya, bhai ne Zabardasti mandap mein bitha diya, but puri mahs family isi baat pe atki thi ki divorce ke baare mein Kyu nahi bataya 🤣🤣

Precap to, mujhe itna Mazaa aaya dekh Kar 🤣,it was almost like mishti tune meri ice cream khaayi thi na us din aaj main Teri khaaungi 🤣🤣

That's true bichaara shaurya, bahut chilla raha tha aaj but kya Kare sabko sun ne ki aadat nahi hai na use, to chilla Kar hi apni presence confirm Kar raha tha 🤣

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey looks like a comedy episode rather with no logics🤪🤣

Still did not watch it, but is it worth watching? 

Cha, kaise din aagaye, never had these many doubts in watching the episodes before 😐

AreYaar thumbnail

This scene was kinda mysterious cuz of Abir ki shaayari.....I feel it was more than just simple cheering up....it almost felt like he was giving a hint of the future where against all odds, Mishbir might claim their happiness despite Kuhu ke faltu dramas? 😆

I liked the shaayari waise....

"Zindagi ke saare jawaab, humaari aakhon mein likhe hote hain

humein ek dusre ki aakhon mein padhna padega

Har kisi ki zindagi mein uski ek apni jung hai

har kisi ko khud hi ladna padega

Agar lamha mile tujhe koi thehra hua

toh jee le use taaki phir keh sake, rang khusiyon ka aur gehra hua

Falsafaa yeh sunke hairaan kyun hai, 

hass de zaraa meri jaan, pareshaan kyun hai"

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Par vaishu,Kuhu had changed her dress into that yellow Wala ryt??so what r they planningso is there gonna be Kuhu haldi 2.0,..rehne deejiye uski Shaadi ndin she couldn't get good haldi..iss baar let lo🤣🤣

Yup kuhu haldi 2.0 🤣

1st haldi mein mishti ne band Baja di thi na 🤣,gin gin ke badla le rahi hai 🤣