ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 17 Feb 2020 - Page 17

Posted: 4 years ago

I guess the most noteworthy thing about the AM scene yesterday was that they let them have a scene without intercuts of KuKu every few seconds 😲.....Dunno how that miracle happened but I’m thankful cuz that helped an AM scene have it’s own vibe after many days. 🙏😂

Originally posted by ruhi19

i agree with you... kuku shaadi nahi nebegi... but iam happy that they kuku are getting married because of this mishti ko kuch nahi kahegaa and seen in segemnts that mishbir will marry but not in that mandap and they will do chet pe shaadi as told rhea in some segment but shaadi hogi and i think we wont get any parallel sequence... 

P.S: iam happy that no one will blame mishti and abir can see kuhu colours... 

Just watched the episode. Oh God Kuhu's justifications were so 😵

Ruhi,today also nobody blamed Mishti for Kuhu's divorce except Jas(she is a nutcase).I don't think Kuhu's Mishtiblame game will over after her marriage. Infact her jealousy and insecurities will be doubled after this.She will start comparing with Mishti in every step.

Coming back to Kuku's marriage, i just don't understand the need of this 2nd marriage.Instead of this they could have a proper conversation between them and sorted out. How can Kuhu trust Kunal so easily? Kuku's story is written very badly by the writers. There is absolutely no growth in their characters.

College jaana hai but control nahi ho raha Isliye idhar aa gayi 

Itniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🥳😆🤣🤗

MishBir ka romance, I mean wow wow wow wow wow 

Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana 

Dheere dheere se dil ko churana 

🤗🤗🤗

Itnaaa cute romance 

Kuhu ki all time band vo bhi sabse 🤣

Bp Yaar aaj dil jeet liya aapne, kya jawaab diya hai jas, Mera to man Kar raha tha 3-4 seetiyan bajaane ka 😆,I mean wowwwwwwwwwwwww

And last but not the least bhabhi, haaye 

Thanks bhabhi

Teri bhabhi Kitni cool hai 😆🤗

Abir kunal dil jeet liya 🤗

I loved how abir said ki ye mandap main tujhe nahi de sakta Kyuki Ye mishti ka bhi hai 🤗🤗,love you abir for this 

Mehendi pe Varsha ka gyaan to kuhu 🤣🤣🤣waah Yaar 

Itniiiiiiii khushiiii 🤗🤗