Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

LOL I appreciate that atleast Mishti ne thoda toh speak out kiya against the BLATANT LYING from Kuhu......asking her ki why are you lying so much, Kuhu? 😆

But isse zyada expect bhi kya karein.....baaki toh it went as expected....wohi faltu bakwaas from Kuhu *yawns*

ROFL Kuhu thinks Mishti is jealous of her🤣.....isko diagnose karne ke liye psychology ki degree bhi nahin chahiye......she's so small minded, so insecure, all the jealous emotions she herself is filled with, she projects onto Mishti....lol she herself is jealous of Mishti, but calls Mishti jealous of her.....she herself wants Mishti to leave the house, but claims that Mishti wants her to leave RV house.....lol world record of bakwaas. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I honestly don't have an answer Preeti..even I am confused..so it's Kuhu who is asking for samuhik vivah🤣whatever it is ,I hope mishbir bhaag jaaye

But ek baat buri hai 😒,MishBir kuku ka mandap saja rahe hai 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

We all are like that ammu 🤣

But it's good right, now MishBir can peacefully get married in mandir 

Maybe all expect bm bp will sideline MishBir for kuku so abir will decide to run away with his bride 😆🤗

I can't live without the show yàar..hence it's proved..how much ever drama quotient it has.we all end up watching it😆😆

How will it be executed,ye dekhna padega..bhaag ke Shaadi .how and y??is the major question..🤗🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Diyu 🤗

Am out but anyway not in the mood to watch anything. 

KuKu do not have enough sensitivity or grace to let their sibling have their day. Again want to get married - how wonderful!

Kuhu should now never ever complain about Mishti stealing attention away from her. Look at her, she is hijacking attention on Mishti's biggest day! 

KuKu are already the leads now,  getting married again as per RS's tradition of multiple weddings for the leads 

Have MishBir move away somewhere and end their track so we can also retire from this sick  display of yucky parallels. Really not interested in watching MishBir devoting their lives to serve their pampered baby siblings and sacrificing continuously to keep them happy 🤢

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

But ek baat buri hai 😒,MishBir kuku ka mandap saja rahe hai 

Vaishu,will they show Abir and Misht decorating the mandap..I don't think so .pata nahi Kal Kya drama aane Wala hai🤗🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I can't live without the show yàar..hence it's proved..how much ever drama quotient it has.we all end up watching it😆😆

How will it be executed,ye dekhna padega..bhaag ke Shaadi .how and y??is the major question..🤗🤗

True 😆,we all will do that only 🤗

I am to very excited now 😆

Mujhe aaj kuhu ki Bakwaas sunkar gussa kam hasi zyada aa rahi thi 🤣,matlab Kuch bhi 🤣,mishti kyu kuhu se jealous hogi Yaar, matlab kuuuuuuch bhi 🤣

Sirf mishti kee liye bura feel hua, kitna royegi aaj ke din 😒

Aaj Maine total 6 mins mein Pura show dekh Kar khatam kiya 

Diyu suta di aap Dono kaise written update de rahe ho Yaar 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

LOLL Meenu back in form in this scene with Kuhu......finally all the fake goodness is stripped away.....her chaalaak vague baatein make it obvious that she is instigating Kuhu under the guise of "meri pyari bahu, Kuhu".....ROFL these two are made for each other🤣

And ek aur sach bol diya Kuhu ke jealous petty mind ne.....she can't share a family with Mishti. That is the ultimate truth of all the faltu drama she does....itna chhota dil ki ek family tak nahin share kar sakti.....lol 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Vaishu,will they show Abir and Misht decorating the mandap..I don't think so .pata nahi Kal Kya drama aane Wala hai🤗🤗

I hope not, saha nahi jaayega 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Kuhu should now never ever complain about Mishti stealing attention away from her. Look at her, she is hijacking attention on Mishti's biggest day! 

LOL do you even KNOW Kuhu, Pali? 😆 As if her complains about Mishti stealing attention from her are based in any logic to begin with.....she doesn't need a valid reason.....she will keep lying about this because her desperation for attention can't bear Mishti getting even a little attention in any form. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOLL Meenu back in form in this scene with Kuhu......finally all the fake goodness is stripped away.....her chaalaak vague baatein make it obvious that she is instigating Kuhu under the guise of "meri pyari bahu, Kuhu".....ROFL these two are made for each other🤣

And ek aur sach bol diya Kuhu ke jealous petty mind ne.....she can't share a family with Mishti. That is the ultimate truth of all the faltu drama she does....itna chhota dil ki ek family tak nahin share kar sakti.....lol 

I so hot this feeling today 🤣

Dragon saas ki dragon bahu 🤣🤣