Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kasautis are ready even for  one episode time to show the romancing of lead couple even  for another 1000 episodes. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think they need more actors to play Viraj or any other real kasauti, because the show is anyway run by actors who play Jagga the kidnapper, Mechanic, Partho the electrician and many many more to come.. waise CVs dare not let any other actor give a proper story or even screen space for the matter of fact that its so easy to overpower leads. Waise story bolke I have am expecting a bit too much, jo leads ke pass nahi hai wo Viraj/sonalika ke pass kaha de ayega... wo bhi bechare same flashbacks with naya punjabi songs pe jee rahr hai aajkal. Isliye weeks are dedicated to the likes of Jagga.. i mean Jagga had more screen space than Viraj... 

I don't know if Viraj is staying or leaving but he is definitely not going to get a substantial role or even screen space.. 

PS - Ronit can you just succeed once?? Just once?????

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA 🤣

Dil k armaan ansuo mein beh gaye 😭🤣🤣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: edkvf

I feel glad that viraj aka Namik is exiting from this nonsense show. Bajaj exited as a murderer, now viraj wil be exited as a sophisticated goon and in future so many talented actors like them will be shown by doing siily things brought by clown  vamp komo/somo/domo which  wiil be thrashed by  funny lovers. Thank you ek mata to realise me how I was fool for wasting my time even for Namik's sake. Hats off the people who are loyal to her. Good luck Namik. 

I doubt seeing how bajaj and viraj are being treated any decent actor will come to this show jaise aamna jhaad poch ke laaye aise kisi done and dusted ko laana padega 😆 fandom bhi khush actor also has no issues with doing juvenile stuff 😆

Dil ke armaan kiske bahe self trolling at another level 😆

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I doubt seeing how bajaj and viraj are being treated any decent actor will come to this show jaise aamna jhaad poch ke laaye aise kisi done and dusted ko laana padega 😆 fandom bhi khush actor also has no issues with doing juvenile stuff 😆

Dil ke armaan kiske bahe self trolling at another level 😆

Show itself is such a self trolling one.. asar to hota hai.. 

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why are we thinking viraj is exiting?? 🤔 They may show him having a change of heart and becoming positive right? 

But I'm disappointed if he is doing this only for money. I had such hopes from this character. 😔

Also, why would any character be given the same importance and ss as leads? There's a reason they're leads and the rest are supporting. Any show has lead characters who have the meat of the role and character development so how's kzk different? The very little creativity and talents the amazing CVs of this show have will be reserved for anupre only, not others. It's kind of obvious. 

And finally, since the term trolling originated to define spreading negativity on the internet, what really is self trolling I wonder. The show, watching  the show due to liking it, or watching the show inspite of hating it. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by hope4u - 4 years ago
rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Why are we thinking viraj is exiting?? 🤔 They may show him having a change of heart and becoming positive right? 

But I'm disappointed if he is doing this only for money. I had such hopes from this character. 😔

Also, why would any character be given the same importance and ss as leads? There's a reason they're leads and the rest are supporting. Any show has lead characters who have the meat of the role and character development so how's kzk different? The very little creativity and talents the amazing CVs of this show have will be reserved for anupre only, not others. It's kind of obvious. 

And finally, since the term trolling originated to define spreading negativity on the internet, what really is self trolling I wonder. The show, watching  the show due to liking it, or watching the show inspite of hating it. 🤷‍♀️

🤗😆

Originally posted by: hope4u

That’s called self ego pampering 🤣

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

That’s called self ego pampering 🤣

🤣

Want to say so much but am restraining for the moment..

please check your DM

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

please watch my new anupre parica bday special vm... https://youtu.be/A2f2n9H9J2M hope u like, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE

Thanks for sharing dear