Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 - Creation Gallery - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 years ago

@AreYaar

Beautiful gifs. So cutesmiley42

@meenachem and Musicoftheheart: Thanks, guys :)

-------------

Free to use:

Anu!!! I've missed your GIFs!smiley42 they're all so beautiful as always! Will definitely be using!❤️

@AreYaar

These are amazing ones & their smilesmiley42 With the quote, first one is more beautiful.

Originally posted by khushix

Anu!!! I've missed your GIFs!smiley42 they're all so beautiful as always! Will definitely be using!❤️

Oye Khushii, you're here too? smiley31 Haha long time, man. Hum IF ke fossils phir se milesmiley36

Thankoos about the gifs! These two are cute...I like the subtlety in the way their equation is developing so far :)

@Musicoftheheart: Hey thanks again! I loved that friendship dialogue from Sumo so had to put it on the gif :) 

Wow! Really nice creations here!

Originally posted by AreYaar

Oye Khushii, you're here too? smiley31 Haha long time, man. Hum IF ke fossils phir se milesmiley36

Thankoos about the gifs! These two are cute...I like the subtlety in the way their equation is developing so far :)

Haha yeah! Really liking them and the show. There aren't much discussions going on here so I just come to share my VMs smiley36 but it's so good to see you and your GIFs. Hope to see more. smiley31

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2