Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i dont want sunny to win because 1) it will be too predictable 2) he has gotten the fame already so it would be unfair to the others

but indian idol results are always disappointing and biased im pretty sure either rohit or sunny will win

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i dont want sunny to win because 1) it will be too predictable 2) he has gotten the fame already so it would be unfair to the others

but indian idol results are always disappointing and biased im pretty sure either rohit or sunny will win

@Bold :- word πŸ‘πŸΌ same here.

Hope Ridham wins.  πŸ˜³ 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Purely on the basis of versatility, I believe all the 4 are better than Sunny. Sunny has the typical way of singing for all the songs he has sung. He is talented no doubts about that. Just that he is not versatile.

so agree with you..

all 5 are great singers.. everyone has unique voice quality. 

Adriz's voice is soothing. Ankona too. They both sing so perfect.. Ridham can sing any type of song ..

Rohit is great singer but he is already playback singer in marathi films.  Sunny is god gifted. He has unbelievable talent singing songs like NFK. But he can sing same genre. Even though he tried but it still sounds same type.. Also he has already got that fame and break in Bollywood. 

Indian Idol should be given to someone who is best among all .. can sing any type of song.. Ridham deserves this Trophy. 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

ankona wont win for sure...too much gender bias in indian idol

girls shouldnt participate in this sexist show threy are better off in srgmp or rising star

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I remember when this show was launched for the first time, Amit Sana was a classical singer but they chose Abhijeet Sawant. Since it was season 1, everyone loved both equally as both had their own flavour and to some extent Abhijeet had the X factor. This season Riddham has the X factor. I love to c him sing and perform. πŸ˜Š. Ankona for versatality, Rohit for his quirkiness, Adriz for his subtleness. Sunny has his own pattern and frankly I was bored to watch a repeat of Salman in Sunny. Agree with u all that it’s nice to c Sunny get the fame for his talent but is Indian Idol abt the X factor , the way they had stated launching it? 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I remember when this show was launched for the first time, Amit Sana was a classical singer but they chose Abhijeet Sawant. Since it was season 1, everyone loved both equally as both had their own flavour and to some extent Abhijeet had the X factor. This season Riddham has the X factor. I love to c him sing and perform. πŸ˜Š. Ankona for versatality, Rohit for his quirkiness, Adriz for his subtleness. Sunny has his own pattern and frankly I was bored to watch a repeat of Salman in Sunny. Agree with u all that it’s nice to c Sunny get the fame for his talent but is Indian Idol abt the X factor , the way they had stated launching it? 

you said it all what I had in my mind..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes Ridham is best among all.   if not trophy, hope he gets good future opportunities in Bollywood  as playback singer. 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

sunny is this years salman ali