NIA SHARMA -SHEER BRILLANCE

Posted: 4 years ago

Merheba Arkhadas Ben Hirnaur (Hi I am Hiranur)

My Hindi and English both suck do key balls so please spare me if I commit any mistake.

The mirror talk of brinda was so refreshing.

The body language the expressions and those eyes Nia Sharma nailed it.

The conflict between brinda the fun loving girl and the revenge seeking serpent was the highlight for me in today's episode

For me it was refreshing to see this coz up till now it was always the evil serpent or other side character that use to chide the good serpent for getting attracted to their Nemesis

The chemistry of the lead couple was also good.

I hope we see more of the serpent brinda especially when she has to deal with Vishaka

PS: Anita you are one stunning woman aging like a fine wine❤️

Yeah Nia was brilliant the way she was blushing at a moment and suddenly her revenge side god she was totally rocking 

Originally posted by amikool143

Yeah Nia was brilliant the way she was blushing at a moment and suddenly her revenge side god she was totally rocking 

Yeah I am happy that they are showing Brinda and nagin as two different things kind of split personality. it's interesting compared to earlier serpents who were docile dimwits

True I like this naagin more then previous naagin. this naagin never knew being naagin but previous all naagin lead know what they are .I also like how brinda change it's kinda like a split personality disorder 

Also nia's acting is so awsm as she is playing positive brinda and attitude wali brinda both and she nailed it wonderful way.about dev oh mehhhn his voice uff so damn good plus he is good performer. 

Originally posted by Sleppless

True I like this naagin more then previous naagin. this naagin never knew being naagin but previous all naagin lead know what they are .I also like how brinda change it's kinda like a split personality disorder 

Also nia's acting is so awsm as she is playing positive brinda and attitude wali brinda both and she nailed it wonderful way.about dev oh mehhhn his voice uff so damn good plus he is good performer. 

Sexy too ☺️ regarding Nia I saw her in a show where she was a bubbly character she was good but I was not that impressed I heard she improved a lot by the end and a special track was written for her (she also won best actor trophy for it) the channel which was airing the dubbed version pulled the plug midway so I left it incomplete BTW what's worth watching on Indian TV I watch nagin on and off the show is not worth investing time continuosly as they writing goes Haywire

I have watched shows like Dahleez, Bepannah (Loved harshad and jenny and Jenshad) tere liye, sasural Glenda phool,Hubahoo, Tamas (telly film) Shakti, Kurukshetra, Hasratein, Swabhimaan (old one) and I loved all of them such great storylines and performances

She is doing fantastic....The way she pulls the character Nia is killing it

So dam true Nia is outstanding Look at the timing and the way she shows innocence and anger in a fraction of seconds 👏👏

BrinDev chemistry is sizzling

Nia is an all-rounder she is the bestest ❤️❤️

Originally posted by Hiranur-demir

Merheba Arkhadas Ben Hirnaur (Hi I am Hiranur)

My Hindi and English both suck do key balls so please spare me if I commit any mistake.

The mirror talk of brinda was so refreshing.

The body language the expressions and those eyes Nia Sharma nailed it.

The conflict between brinda the fun loving girl and the revenge seeking serpent was the highlight for me in today's episode

For me it was refreshing to see this coz up till now it was always the evil serpent or other side character that use to chide the good serpent for getting attracted to their Nemesis

The chemistry of the lead couple was also good.

I hope we see more of the serpent brinda especially when she has to deal with Vishaka

PS: Anita you are one stunning woman aging like a fine wine❤️

Yeahhh mirror scene ha she was happy ant brindev convo and was blushing and in a second she remembered her revenge and her expressions man 👏🏻👏🏻
Nia is nailing as Innocent bubbly Brinda and also Revenge side of brinda was also brilliant she is doing fab👏🏻Sheer Brilliance😍

Nia is a powerpack ❤️❤️ rocking as Brinda totally