Qubool Hai

Asad FF ~ Untitled part 3 updated

Fiercy_jhalli thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This part is basically based after the episode when Tanveer set herself on fire and Zoya claim about Tannu's fake burns .The way Asad made Zoya apologize without giving a thought about Zoya's feelings .
In this shot , there is a new entry i.e. me as I always imagined myself as Azad's sister and here I'm having a heart to heart convo with Asad regarding his nonchalant behaviour towards Zoya's suspicion towards Tanveer . Let's start it .Btw Anshul is me .

The worst distance between the people is misunderstandings

Asad sitting on their bench thinking about the days event , yes their bench .This bench holds a special place in his heart as it's where he had heart to heart with his mother and his Zoya . Conversations while having coffee kinda became their routine between him and his Zoya . His Zoya sounds so beautiful to his ears but yet he hurt her again .He just doesn't wants the rift between his childhood best friends and his Zoya . But trying to achieve that is only hurting Zoya in the process . Today when he saw tear in her eyes after he made her apologize to Tanveer felt like 1000 stabs on his heart . He felt so guilty for making her cry again .
Here Anshul standing afar was watching her bhaijaan lost in his thoughts probably thinking about today's events . As much she respects her bhaijaan but is aware about where her brother went wrong .Asad was not her real brother but he never treated her less than his sister .When she reconciled with him after 18 years , he still treated her the same .When she heard about how his brother treated Zoya , she felt upset with his behaviour .
"I guess he needs some serious talk but damn it's difficult to make a serious conversation with him " thought Anshul yet started making her way towards him .
Bhaijaan , she called him few times but he was like lost in his thoughts  , not caring about anyone around him .
She taps on his shoulder and again called him .The sudden interruption broke Asad out of his reverie .
Anshul ? Kuch hua kya ? Why are you not sleeping yet ? enquired Asad startled by her sudden appearance .
"Woh bhaijaan , actually , I wanted to talk to you about something , but phle promise kriye that you won't get angry or koi reaction nhi denge specially anger wala without hearing the complete side " ranted Anshul in a breath and hold her pinky finger out for a promise .
"Kya hua hai bolo toh shi "
Phle aap promise kijiye .Aapko pta h kitna dar lagta h aapke anger se , kijiye promise again she held her pinky finger out for promise.
Sighing , Asad made promise .
Ab bolo and haa you may seat , permission ka need nhi hai " said Asad .
Bhaijaan , do you love Tanveer ?
This question made him startled " Why did you ask and what made you think like that "
"Nhi , woh actually the way you take her side always made me think like that .I'm sorry bhaijaan , may be aapko bura lage but you're not treating Zoya Aapi right and before you interrupt I felt it because you never trust aapi ,  bhaijaan .
Zoya aapi ne  Tanveer pr kitne br suspicious feel kia hai and infact aapko btaya bhi pr aapne unhe hi liar bna diya and unse apologize krne ko kha "
Asad was listening silently about what Anshul was saying .Her talks is kinda sounding logical for the first time .
" Bhaijaan , relationship ki foundation is trust and without it , it will get broke .You may love her , yes everyone knows about your love and your denial but you don't trust her . Tanveer aapki childhood friend hai but uske bad you net her two or three months back .She was as much stranger to you as Zoya was .The image you've of her being the perfect one , innocent soul is your perception about her when she was child and you automatically assumed that she would be same little miss perfect like before . For once , if we think about how baseless Zoya Aapi's allegations are but did you once tried to find why she is lying if she is and if she is saying truth then why Tanveer lied ? Do you really think Zoya aapi will intentionally try to hurt someone or blame someone like this ? . Please think about it bhaijaan before you lost either your Zoya forever or your trust because of  your so called  bestfriend  . Good night and please think about it ."  Saying this , she tried to make a beeline towards the door that will take her inside . " Aaj kuch jyada hi bol dia , bhaijaan datenge "
As she was making her way inside , Asad's sudden question stopped her
What did you find out about Tanveer ?
What ?
" I know you enough to tell that you are doing some research on Tannu and found something too but not going to tell me about it until you're sure about the evidence "
" Wow , I think aap jyada hi soch rhe hai , aisa kuch nhi hai , main toh bs , was concerned " and again tried to go inside ."
Anshul
Ji
I'll hire a private investigator but you've to promise that you'll stop your research about it .Your record of grabbing unwanted attention isn't unheard of .Do you understand ?
Pr
Do you ?
Ji and bowed her head down .
"
Bhaijaan
Haa
Aap coffee piyenge ?
Nhi , shukriya .
" Thodi si bhi nhi nhi , please " making a puppy face 
Ohky
Toh aap mere liye bhi bana denge please jb aap apne liye jayenge bnane ,
He just nodded in amusement .

Edited by Fiercy_jhalli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiercy_jhalli thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi people .

I'm sorry for this stupid os but this thought was just bugging my mind since last week and I just penned it down .

There are lots of grammatically errors as well as syntax , I'll edit those soon .

I don't write frequently so I'm sorry for my poor writing skills in advance

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice OS.

After long something new on Asya.

Liked reading.

Wish something like happened.

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Look who's here ;) 

Ah you gave me a reason to come here and truly reading something on Qh made those memories do yesterday fresh in my heart.

Coming to the OS , what an idea really!

Iss angle se kisi ns socha nahi hoga so I really admired the way you introduced yourself in the story and gave Asad a piece of mind.

Well written Anshul 🤗 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

aw annie , very nice os.. keep writing more 

Fiercy_jhalli thumbnail

Continuing 

While sipping coffee , Anshul remembered one more thing which she wanted to discuss with Asad 
"Bhaijaan " calling out Asad who surprisingly decided to give her company
"Uhm" nods Asad still focusing on his coffee processing all the advice given to him .
" Is the condition of not getting angry still applicable ?"
"Agar mna karunga tb aap kaunsa chup rahengi " said Asad
"Arey aap krke toh dekhiye mna , I can keep quite "
"Ohky let's see "
Few moments later
Both of them finished coffee , suddenly
"Bt bolu kya , aaj aap angry nhi ho rhe , socha pura dialogue aaj hi bol du " said Anshul
" What happened to I can stay quiet " taunted Asad
"Arey , serious mt liya kro aise baton ko aap meri , shayad coffee chad gyi joh behki behki bolne lagi , anyhow aap thoda na gusse p control Krna Sikh lo , as you cross boundaries .Aap bar bar Zoya aapi k deceased parents p jate ho joh ki hr level p glt h .Bat unse kr rhe hai toh unn tk hi rkha kijiye na .Did Zoya aapi ever went upon your spineless excuse of father , sorry It's seems hypocritical but I'm sorry , aapko bura lagega na ,toh please aap apologize kriye iss topic pai and don't manhandle her too . I'll personally make sure that you won't get married to her ."
Asad was feeling so guilty .
Sensing the guilt ,she wanted to console him but she knew Asad needed to ponder over this things .It isn't acceptable and she left for her room leaving Asad with his guilt .

After few days
Zoya sensed mild change in Asad's behaviour .He somehow had turned into a more nice person .Like he apologized for his behaviour about bringing her parents in most  of the arguments they had and like the forgiving person she was ,decided to free him from his guilt but knowing Asad , he still is repenting over it and is making every effort to show how sorry he is .One more thing she had noticed was him maintaing distance from his precious Tannu .Yes once she was jealous of her seeing her sharing close bond with Asad and him choosing Tanu over her had hurt her to no end .
The fact which used to bug her was Asad's lack of trust on her .Whatever  she said to him , he turned blind eyed towards it and considering her as jealous , he just let her suspicions as false claims .
Anshul left the same day when she noticed the changes in Asad .He was more quiet and almost lost in his thoughts like never before then after two days he apologized and is continuing to do so. The decision she was gonna take to end this nakli nikaah because of Asad's behaviour towards her seems like taken a back seat .She is feeling different emotion for Asad .Yes , she was attracted towards him after all he is a handsome man but now it isn't a mere attraction .
"Dhaage tod lao chandni se noor k " the ringtone  from her phone broke her out of her reverie.
"As-salāmu ʿalaykum Aapi " the other side greeted her
"Wa-Alaikum-Assalaam Anshul , how are you " greeted Zoya .
"Main toh as usual awesome ,arey Aapi phle important bat suno wrna I'll forget , As you know kal bhaijaan ka birthday hai and aapko na mere plan ka important member bnaya Jata hai " exclaimed Anshul

"Kya krna hai mujhe , you know na phuphi and Najma ghar pr nhi hai aur Mr Khan would prefer to be in his office or with Tannu rather than being with me " said Zoya
"Arey aapi Tannu auntie ko I'll handle , aap suno kya karna hai , don't remind him of his birthday then kal bhaijaan ko phle toh mazar jayengi then aap decide kr lo date but ha sham 5 bje tk busy rkhna bhaijaan ko .I'll  send you the location where you've to come. Allah Hafiz ." Without hearing her response Anshul cut the call and Zoya was still processing what Anshul said .
" This girl can never change ' shaking her head with amusement , she decided to formulate a plan to convince Mr Khan to go with her .
Next day
Zoya managed to convince Asad and Tanveer fortunately left for some work .( Will write a separate os for it ).
Anshul has planned to celebrate in an orphanage .Asad would love to celebrate his Birthday with them .She went to the orphange a day before where Asad used to visit and the members immediately agreed . She was surprised to see the excitement in kids as they actively participate .They were making cards , drawings , or preparing gifts , the way they've learnt .She had decorated the hall with simplest decoration and yet it was the most beautiful as these kids put effort in decoration .The only thing left was cake and she after messaging Zoya left on her scooty to get the cake .She was feeling so excited and as usual in her excitement , she never drives carefully .

Here Zoya and Asad reached the orphange and when they were directed towards the hall , the darkness surprised them but suddenly the light got switched on and kids with a cake cake out sceaming Surprise in their cute voices .
"Happy Birthday Asad bhaijaan " a chorus reached his ears .He felt so emotional and happy with wishes from these angels .
He forwarded his arms for hug while in a half sitting position , I mean on knees , the kids came running towards him .These angels gave him the best surprise
This had overwhelmed Asad .He felt a drop of tear feel from his eyes which he quickly wiped off but wasn't unnoticed by Zoya .
She was also overwhelmed with the surprise planned by Anshul but noticing her absense she called her , but her phone seems out of range .She decided to ask managers which helped in organise .
She got to know about how Anshul got involved in some work and wasn't able to come . Thankfully she informed the member and the cake was arranged and rest was organised.
A tug on her hand distracted her from the conversation with member .
"Chalo na aapi , a little girl came and took her towards Asad .Asad was already surrounded by kids near the cake cutting table .
Asad was so happy . He said Thank You Zoya in the voice audible to her only .
Then Asad cut the cake along with those angels and fed it to them one by one .
The angels also fed him and it was like the one of the tastiest cake he felt , not because of the flavour but because of these beautiful angels who fed him . He'd a content smile on his face .
Zoya came with the piece to fed him and which he accepted getting a smile on both AsYa's face and their mitwa moment started .
"Aapi Bhaijan , aap log kheliye na humare sath please "  the kids broke their mitwa moment and Zoya was blushing and there was this pink hue on the tip of Asad's ear too .
"Sure " Together they played with the kids and since dinner was organised , they ate along with the kids .After spending time with kids , they left for there home ..
While coming towards his car , Asad took his phone out to check and realised he'd several missed calls from Kabir ( his business partner and his best friend apart from Ayaan ) . He called him back
"Hello Asad , where are you man , I was calling you since long " before Asad can greet , came Kabir's voice .
"What happened Kabir ?  Are you ohky ? You sounds like you're in trouble " asked Asad
" Do you know someone named as Anshul "
"Yeah I do , Did that girl fought with you too ?"
"Arey nhi , actually she got into accident and since I was present , I took her to hospital and hospital staff handed me her stuff in which a diary with your number was there so I called you " said Kabir
"What , Is she ohky now ? In which hospital she is now ?
"City hospital "
After hearing this he cut the call and made his way towards his car in which Zoya was already sitting . .
"What happened Mr Khan "seeing the troubled look on Asad's face asked Zoya .
" Anshul got into accident and we've to reach the hospital soon "explained Asad and started the car ..
The drive was silent and as soon as they reached the hospital , Asad spotted Kabir near the reception .
He ran towards him .
"Is she ohky now ? Where is she ? How did it happen " asked Asad in a breath .
"Calm down Asad , actually jha tk I know , she was racing with a kid abd I guess she lost balance on her scooty and sensing her fall , she jumped and hit her head on concrete.Thank God she wasn't in market place .She got concussion and a sprain on her leg .Looks like there is no internal bleeding but there are also scrapes on her arms  .Doctor has given her a clean chit but advised her to rest and take her medicines as it will help in deal with pain " 
" Where is she now "
Come with me
AsYa went along with Kabir and upon reaching they saw Anshul's head wrapped in bandage along with her leg .
On seeing Asad , she shouted as she could muster "Happy Birthday Bhaijaan " holding her arms for a hug but the glare she received made her shiver .
"Allah Miyaan , What's wrong with you Anshul , Why the hell were you racing and how in a quick span , you manage to injure yourself " exclaimed Zoya
" Dard ho rha hai , hona bhi chaiye .Kitni bar mna kiya hai , stop acting kiddish but nhi I want to perform stunts , bat man ni hi nhi hai .Haina Anshul ?" Seeing the distraught look in Azad's eyes made Anshul sad
"Bhaijaan woh actually "
"Kya woh actually .Do you realise what could've happened ? Itna gussa aa rha hai literally tum par , par hum hai hi kaun jinke bat tum sunogi , haina "
"Bhaijann , normally she doesn't cries but listening Asad made her tears ran like a river .
The tears in her eyes melted Asad to an extend not completely .
He hugged her , caressed her hair .
"I'm so sorry Bhaijan "
"Rona band kar abhi , ghar chalte hai " wiping her tears , Asad said
"Just don't do this stupidity again "
"Thank you so much Kabir for helping her .Ehsaan rha tumhara mujhpe "
"Arey kaise bt kr rhe ho Asad , dosto main thanks nhi hota , anyways I've to leave .Take care ." And you, pointing towards Anshul which she returned with a glare .
"Take care  aur thanks bad main bol dena ." and he left ..
"Yeh kya tha " seeing the exchange between them asked Asad whereas Zoya had this weird smile on her face .
"kuch nhi , how do you know him ? "
" He is my best friend , business partner "
"Namoone hi dost hote h aapke " muttered Anshul
" Kuch kaha "
" Nahi toh "

Continued

Hi ,this is Anshul again.
I've not proof read it yet so sorry for any grammatical error .

This incident with scooty actually happened to me and fortunately I just got away with scapes on legs and helmet saved my head and falling in mid helped.
I'll continue with how Asya spent Asad's birthday 

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I genuinely like how you're writing this one with a newness about Qh

I already miss the nok jhok of asya and then finding something like that in your update is a treat. 

Thank you for coming up with this Anshul. I am so happy! 

Arpita_KaBhi thumbnail

This was so beautiful.. in real there should be sister like you in asad's life.😞

Arpita_KaBhi thumbnail

After read it  I got bit emotional. So adorable bond u shared with AsYa. And that accident scene u put it on is real I know thatsy that was broke my heart.😔 Adorable OS. You are amazing writer Annie😘

Fiercy_jhalli thumbnail

Part 3 Contented 

Asad went out to get the medicine and to ask the doctor about the  precautions to be taken again .
In the hospital room
Zoya's phone rang .She excused herself and went to attend the call .
Suddenly Kabir entered the room .
"Kya kr rhe h aap yaha "
"Asad kha h ?"
"I asked first "
"I forgot my car  keys here , just came to took it back , waise tum sach main behen ho kya uski , literally I can't believe , how could someone like you be his sister "exclaimed Kabir dramatically .
"Don't you've car keys to take care off ?
Why don't you ask Asad bhaijaan how did he get me as a sister ? I'm not feeling happy too seeing you as his best friend . Kha bhaijaan , kha aap " replied Anshul .
"You irritate me like damn . Shouldn't you respect me since I'm your boss and you kinda  destroyed my car? "
"You're my boss in your office so keep your attitude safe for there , and you were the one who hit my scooty when it was parked .The incident happened a month ago and you're still stuck on that "
"You " before Kabir could say anything further , Anshul held her head and moaned in pain .
"You ok?  " .He don't know why but he ki da felt hurt at her pain as if he was the one in pain.
" Kabir " AsYa called out while entering the room .
" Kya kr rhe ho yha ?" Asked Zoya while making her way towards Anshul who was moaning in pain .
" Woh actually , I forgot my keys here , and I came to retrieve it "
*Sch main Mr Khan k hi dost ho tum . Woh actually k bina train nhi chalti tumhari bhi " exclaimed Zoya dramatically .
"Zoya " Asad said
"Can you please stop discussing about my speaking skills ?"
"Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with you Mr Khan " but she stopped seeing Anshul's condition .
"Doctor said the pain will be there and they can't give her more dose of pain killers ."
Asad was feeling helpless seeing her in pain .
"Arey bhaijaan , itna pain nhi ho rha .Woh toh aapke dost bakwas jyada kr rhe the, isliye jyada ho gya " consoled Anshul
"Ab chalna chaiye mujhe " Kabir took his leave
"Mr Kabir Sir "
Kabir's steps halted and he pinched his nose in irritation as the way she says Mr Kabir sir irritates him and he don't know why but he missed it when she isn't present in office to call him that .
"Ji kahiye "
"Kuch nahi , bs good night " said Anshul with an innocent smile
Unknowingly his lips curved upwards and he chose to ignore her irritating behaviour as he didn't wanna trouble her more when she is already in pain "
" Good night and take care "and he left.
"Chalo , ghar chalte hai  " said Asad lifting her .
"Arey bhaijaan , I can walk , Please I'm super heavy and you'll hurt your back. Please phir dono hi patient honge."
"Ho gya . " After a pause , he said " We'll go home and eat then sleep after having your medicines "
"Am I clear ?" Seeing her silent ,
Asad took her towards his car along with Zoya who was holding her things and made her seat comfortably in the back seat .
Zoya joined Asad at the front .
"Bhaijaan waise aapko surprise kaisa laga "
"Allah Miyaan Anshul , it was literally beautiful .You know for the first time we both have spend the day peacefully without the interruption from his precious Tannu "
"Jammy " Zoya started immitating Tanveer .
Asad was controlling his laugh seeing Zoya jealous .
He still managed to maintained his tough front and
"Ms Faruqui , she isn't here now. Can we stop talking about her ? See ,listening to your talks , Anshul slept " .
Zoya turned to see Anshul who was sleeping peacefully .
"Btw Ms Faruqui , why you and Anshul were planning to visit Indore ?
" Aapko kaise pta ? Were you listening to my conversation ? Where are your manners and etiquettes now ?
"
"Ms Faruqui , I didn't mean to listen but I was passing by and I accidentally heard now if you're done , can you please tell why you both were planning to visit Indore "
" Woh actually , Mr Khan We've heard about some delicious Kachori in Indore and since you know how big foodies we both are ,wanted to visit it "
" You were gonna travel that far for kachori ?"
"Yeah " replied Zoya nonchalantly.
"Unbelievable " Asad decide to play along with her as he knew she is lying and if his assumption isn't wrong , they were gonna visit Tanveer's factory which was not burnt .
He was surprised to learn about Tannu's lies about her family .He wondered why she is lying and he decided to get the complete information .
"Mr Khan, Hope you enjoyed your day today ? "
"I did , Zoya .Thank you so much for today "
Both had contented smile thinking about today .
Asad actually had fun today .
After visiting mazar , they went to distribute food and clothes to the kids who live in slum .They played with them for an hour . After that , Zoya took him to the museum .
He was surprised by Zoya's choice as he knows Zoya's lack of interest in it .But the effort she was taking for Knowing about his likes and dislikes has touched his heart .
They went to Archeological museum . The archeological museum exhibits sculptures from artists from all over Madhya Pradesh and provides a deep insight into the rich culture of this state.
Surprising to her , she actually enjoyed .It was the first time they talked like normal adults without bickering .They discussed about their likes , dislikes ,and everything .Zoya was so amazed seeing Asad's passion towards designing and building whereas Asad was surprised to about her skills .She is genius in the IT world. Not that he was unaware crediting to "I'm Sorry , Zoya " incident .He decided that he won't let her waste her talent . He will help her opening her own firm or would help her in whatever she desires .
"Tum Adhore ho Asad , Zoya tumhe pura krti hai "
His Ammi's statement , he realised it now and now he just wants to confess his feelings to her , but he still had fear .
They spent the day with clicking pictures , exploring Bhopali food ,yes Zoya managed to convince Asad about cheating on his healthy eating habitry for a day .He couldn't just resist her puppy face and he agreed .

They didn't realised when they reached home .
Asad again thanked Zoya
" Allah miyaan koi apne fiancee ko bhi thanks bolta hai kya ?" Realising how she herself call herself his fiancee as this nikaah is nakli for him , is it ?
"Ms Faruqui , Ammi and Tamater won't be coming today"
"Ok , let's took Anshul inside "
Asad took Anshul inside and made her lay comfortably . After making sure , she won't hurt her head or leg .
He went towards the kitchen to make her something to eat as he knows how careless Anshul is when it comes to having timely meals but he was greeted with a beautiful sight.
Zoya was already in the kitchen cooking .
He wanted to capture this moment and suddenly he wants to come home to see this sight .
Damn , I need to confess soon
"Mr Khan " sensing his presence , she called him out .
"Ms Faruqui , you should take rest , I'll cook *
" It's okhy Mr Khan , you go freshen up , it's almost done btw "
"But "
"No , you go and freshen up " She pushed him towards his room's direction  .
They both had contented smile thinking about today .

On the other side
Kabir was restless .He wanted to ask about Anshul 's health much to his annoyance .Since that girl destroyed his car by hitting it with a stone and knocking down back mirror shield in the process when he hit her scooty from the back .But it was her fault .As usual he had difficulty , apologizing and his ego led to the big fight with her .He was shocked as he was used to the polite behaviour from everyone towards him but this girl didn't even knew his name and then she landed in his office as his secretary .They literally have silly fights on daily basis but she is definately efficiently at her work .He can't start his morning without coffee and she made sure , he'd it as the first thing when he came to office .He was getting use to their arguments .

Now he don't know why but be wanted to beat that kid who was involved in racing even knowing Anshul was at fault .

Damn , I need a drink .I'll go insane till this girl is present in my life .