Happy belated Birthday Annu🎉

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone so on the 10th of February it was the birthday of one of our new members of YUDKBH forum and our LTG family

So how could we not celebrate it.

Annu di here your LTG parivar wishes you a Superfantastic birthday

We are sorry that your thread could not come live that day but better late than neverπŸ€—

So here we go with some awesome messages from your parivar❀️

BELATED 

Happie Birthday Annu Dii May God Bless You Today with Loads of joyzz and Happiness And though u may not know about mee So I'm an Member of LTG And i have got a tag  Phool Si and I  know I'm not coming on Thread Since My 12th Boards Are starting from 27th Feb So I m busy for that Soo Plzz Baksh de dena πŸ™πŸ™Will be coming back to forum once my exams gets over 

Wishing You Once Again A very BELATED HAPPIE BIRTHDAY ANNU DII MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY WITH LOADS OF JOYZZ AND HAPPINESS 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Loads of Love To uπŸ’–πŸ’–

Aapki Phool Si🌸

ThulasiπŸ€—

Happy birthday Annu❀ hope you have a great day and enjoy alot❀ I pray all your wishes come true and the coming year is full of happiness and love❀

A biiig birthday hugπŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Abida

Happy birthday! May your day be filled with lots of love and happiness.

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sajida di

Happy Birthday❀

Dinta nischoi valo keteche. Naki birthday teo kaj nie busy chila? Obosso sobai akhon busy. Majhe majhe IF esho. Akhon ar ager moto kichui nei. Tao ektu santona j sobai ashe. Valentine's day er kono plan ache naki?πŸ˜‰ Khub dekha korar iccha chilo but it's okay!☹

Onekdin kotha hoyni amader. Tate amar tomar jonno affection komeni eta mone rekhoπŸ€—

Love❀

Ray😜

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Dear Annu πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May you get all the happiness and success and I wish you great years ahead! Meri taraf se dher saaaaraaaa pyaaaar and best wishes for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

We have interacted a few times on Khopcha regarding Ashdeep and our show. I have always enjoyed talking with you. Wish to have more interactions in future. πŸ€—

Enjoy your day. Lots of love and hugs to you πŸ€—πŸ€—β€πŸ’•

-  Shweta

β€πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yaar really miss chatting w/ u here on IF though we hvnt intetactd much coz u were a bit irregular πŸ˜‚ aur ab toh bilkul hi gayab ho gayi h tu.. hope to see u back here some day 😊

I wish u a happy & fun celebration w/ lots of great treats. Enjoy!! 

Happy birthday. 

Lots of love 

Surbhi

"Wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavor you lay hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday."

A belated very happy birthday to you Annu Di πŸ€—β€οΈ. May all your dreams come true and you get everything you wish for. I hope you enjoyed your day and partied hard. 🀩πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to you once again! 😊😊😊

With best wishes, 

Prachi πŸ€—

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!”

Happiest birthday didi πŸ€—

Keep smilingπŸ˜„

Labhya

Dear Annu diii!!!

Happy Birthday.... May your life be filled with Happiness and Joyyy....

I hope ki apki har wish poori ho.... I hope you succeed in all your endeavours.....It feels amazing to know someone through our show... I am glad we met on the forum....Have a blast dii

Chaaru

Hey di

Kaise ho

Yaad hu yaa bhul gye🀣

I really wish you a happy birthday and hope you get really married soon

Mujhe nachna jo hain

And aapke job ka problem jldi hi solve ho

And you are back soon to gush with all of us

Lots of love

Su❀️

Pour in your wishes everyone

Posted: 4 years ago