Bigg Boss 13

Asim Riaz's Iv Summary and My Own perspective on it.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching Asim's several Ivs , My respect for asim have increased more..  - 

>   Asim is more more more humble and down to earth persona than BB . BB heavily tried to hide his inner gesture , but akher kar acchaia baahaar ahi jate hai , chahe kitna bhi koshish karo rokhne kasmiley20

> He is addressing  every reporters sir/ madam.. that is showing his humble nature .smiley42

> Despite getting immense support , he has no arrogance .smiley27

> Reporters tried to poke him by bringing Nalla , Jariwala part, Aggression part - he simply smiling and describing the situation . dint try to hide his mistakes. and admitted it yes he would have aggression he never knew that before ,he got to know it on BB ,  as he never ever had to live like BB environment . so he also surprised to see his this side. and he will and definitely work on it to improve his anger ... smiley32

> He dint say not a single bad comments of any contestant. every time he is praising the whole 22 contestants and how they played very well. No gila shikwa , no blaming nothing . simply he is thanking to makers , respecting everything from where he got this fame and of course grateful to Allah ..what Allah has given  him till now. smiley40

> Sportingly accepting his loss , ek bhi sikhan chehere pe nei hai .. he is smiling and thxing for the fame what he is getting from audience . i love his sportsman spirit. - " 22 log show pe tha bass ek ko jitna tha, sabne bohot accha kia. iyaha tak ayi hu bohot bare bat hai , i am overwhelmed . "smiley27

> N his  confidence are now tremendous. he is not over confident , but definitely he has the confidence in positive way. his main target is now only on career. whatever people gave him love, now it is time to return that by working hard n as per his IV he will try to maintain his working life more . that means hume unko onscreen pe dekhne kay liye ab jeyada wait karna nei parega. smiley41

> He is a true family person . and everytime he accepted the love for Himanshi , how they are going to plan for future , how they will try to know each other more. how he will manaou his family about this relationship on beside of career.. smiley43

> He has found bestie in between Rashami and Arti . and he definitely will try to keep in touch with them . My #Rashim Pheeeeeeeeelssssss smiley27

overall , Banda is a true sweetheart , modest and  generous person. His iv was full of grace . yes He definitely not won the BB trophy , but Won hearts .. wish him all the best . i was not his fan , but jate jate ek fan woh banai liya smiley27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He’s a good guy at heart, he knows how to handle media. 😊

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Kal jab he Gave IVs to media and praised everyone n said its a game n I am happy got Rashmi as a frnd vishal and then hopeful for career thankful to fans and then HK n I guess he Trully loves HK so I wish him all the luck abi to Umar hai daraz HO Ameen bohat success dekhna hai.. Cheers 

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved all the interviews yr 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153009

Posted all interview links here :-)

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He is very down to earth person very humble.. Watched all his IVs so proud of him. He's gonna shine more just wait and watch. 

His love for Himanshi is true. 

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BrokenPetal

Kal jab he Gave IVs to media and praised everyone n said its a game n I am happy got Rashmi as a frnd vishal and then hopeful for career thankful to fans and then HK n I guess he Trully loves HK so I wish him all the luck abi to Umar hai daraz HO Ameen bohat success dekhna hai.. Cheers 

He has a bigger vision & im sure he will go pretty far. The guy has ambitions. 😊

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Op I m loving his interviews⭐️👍🏼

sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Addictedlove]

Op I m loving his interviews⭐️👍🏼

Edited by sukhee - 4 years ago
sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He's been very positive in all his interviews...wish him all the success in his life👍

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoPunk

indeed is an amazing guy