Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What happened in this? Anurag is meeting Viraj’s Parents...aur kuch that I missed? Saw it without volume 😁

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Quality ka pata nahi but the new bts of AnuPre in red and black on some terrace has got me curious. Looks like I have fallen into the trap again 😩😩😩 Hey bhagwan mujhe bacha lo 😭😭 

No matter what the track or story I also keep coming back to kzk2 just for parica 🤪

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What happened in this? Anurag is meeting Viraj’s Parents...aur kuch that I missed? Saw it without volume 😁

This is a continuation from precap as Anurag is searching for clues in Viraj's room. Maybe this will be shown before or after his search, most likely after..

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Ok...so I watched a few clips of Monday and Tuesday’s episodes and in one scene Sonalika was asking Mohini why she thinks Pre saved Anu and asked her to chose between her and Pre😳 Did the Mohini Basu have a change of heart kya?😳 Did she for a change acknowledge what Pre did for Anu?

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok...so I watched a few clips of Monday and Tuesday’s episodes and in one scene Sonalika was asking Mohini why she thinks Pre saved Anu and asked her to chose between her and Pre😳 Did the Mohini Basu have a change of heart kya?😳 Did she for a change acknowledge what Pre did for Anu?

This was really weird to me to see Mohini almost standing up for Prerna when Sonalika was being rude to her. But I also don't trust Mohini kabhi bhi she goes back to her old rant of "Prerna is bad" 😆

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes... A slight change even I noticed..when Anu told mohini how pre saved his life...especially when engagement ki baat Hui...the way mohini was looking at him...yess

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

This was really weird to me to see Mohini almost standing up for Prerna when Sonalika was being rude to her. But I also don't trust Mohini kabhi bhi she goes back to her old rant of "Prerna is bad" 😆

Say what? 😲mohini almost stood up for Pre????😳☢️ 

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Say what? 😲mohini almost stood up for Pre????😳☢️ 

She asked Sonalika why she was being rude to Prerna 🤣

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

She asked Sonalika why she was being rude to Prerna 🤣