Bigg Boss 13

Shukla and arti hired the same PR

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aashka posted congratulations to both Shukla and arti and quoted their PR. So, coincidentally, they both share the same PR. Ab mujhe aur strongly lag raha hai something is fishing between them both 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Aashka posted congratulations to both Shukla and arti and quoted their PR. So, coincidentally, they both share the same PR. Ab mujhe aur strongly lag raha hai something is fishing between them both 🤣

Sana k Kiya hoga phir😆

Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jald hi khabar aayegi 🥳

Personally I want Sid and Aarti to merry as both look good with each other and Aarti is more loyal then anyone Sid jeet gya ab mujhe ksi news sy kia ❤️

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

Sana k Kiya hoga phir😆

Shukla ne flip maar lo 😆

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi

Jald hi khabar aayegi 🥳

Acha hai, dono ek doosre ke layak hai

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrokenPetal

Personally I want Sid and Aarti to merry as both look good with each other and Aarti is more loyal then anyone Sid jeet gya ab mujhe ksi news sy kia ❤️

Congo's on Shukla's win. But arti should marry someone who really loves her. Not a good looking man who just makes her blush and makes her do all his chores.

Congo's on Shukla's win. But arti should marry someone who really loves her. Not a good looking man who just makes her blush and makes her do all his chores.

Just said as u suspected their hidden affair which is not true sid n she is just frnds.. If they will merry would b happy bt I know it's not gonna happen bt as a couple they look super adorable I wish Aarti all happiness 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrokenPetal

Just said as u suspected their hidden affair which is not true sid n she is just frnds.. If they will merry would b happy bt I know it's not gonna happen bt as a couple they look super adorable I wish Aarti all happiness 

👍🏼

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good job Aashka. wink wink