Bigg Boss 13

Sana showing attitude to journo

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Classic example of not able to hand le success.

After jeep ride Paras had pointed out that she has become arrogant.

Now as she has been overhyped by channel and given one more self centered show.

See her attitude after finale..

https://twitter.com/BLUEKARTIK/status/1228980969895415810?s=09

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shameless

But expected this kind of cheap behavior from her.

Hope Sid stays away from this toxic personality. 🤢

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

As srk says success sambhalna har kisi k bus ki baat nahi I noticed how she was talking to Rashmi too

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: weirdlynormal

Classic example of not able to hand le success.

After jeep ride Paras had pointed out that she has become arrogant.

Now as she has been overhyped by channel and given one more self centered show.

See her attitude after finale..

https://twitter.com/BLUEKARTIK/status/1228980969895415810?s=09

Then I can now understand why Rashmi said to her yeh tu ladkon k saath rahi hai now I know.i think she got jealous after Sidra hot dance.

..Mr.Grey.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some people cannot digest the fact that sana came above rashmi toh kuch bhi post bnaenge😆

sreefan thumbnail

Colors doing a BIG favour to Shukla by giving Shehnaz work so soon and keeping her busy. it will give time to shukla to understand his feelings and run away from her if needed by the time she is free while also providing her with more guys to run after 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shame on Sana for saying this about Rashmi 

That too when she is doing this respectable project of swamwar 🤣🤣🤣

I am very happy for her fans pehle kambal me mangal darshan and ab Shaadi ki numaish 

Too good 👎

🤣why are you guys sooo petty that sana outperformed rashmi??? 

why would the creatives upload something like that ? lmao and if they did why would they delete it??? #fakenews 

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Shameless

But expected this kind of cheap behavior from her.

Hope Sid stays away from this toxic personality. 🤢

Never liked Ths lady n her game only that why even when Rashmi was sweet n was having light fun she mocked her saying Sab females k bad bachi n Rashmi smartly answered u were always in btween boys.. Bang on Rashmi and even she didn't let sid praised Rashmi and sid won BB and said she is just a frnd n shared a good bond inside home bt I assure u guys sid ko ye b ye nai pochay gii😆sid even b least bother too as she is not humble n even she mocked Mahira whn she hugged Trophy she said Tu Nominated hai..

She is not a big heart grl 

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BrokenPetal

Never liked Ths lady n her game only that why even when Rashmi was sweet n was having light fun she mocked her saying Sab females k bad bachi n Rashmi smartly answered u were always in btween boys.. Bang on Rashmi and even she didn't let sid praised Rashmi and sid won BB and said she is just a frnd n shared a good bond inside home bt I assure u guys sid ko ye b ye nai pochay gii😆sid even b least bother too as she is not humble n even she mocked Mahira whn she hugged Trophy she said Tu Nominated hai..

She is not a big heart grl 

To be very honest, Sana used Sid for game that is why i hope Shukla heeds Salman advice and stays away from her. Sana entire family are like leeches and will try and use Sid for fame.

So hopefully Shuklaji is smart enough and maintains distance.