Shilpa Shinde.. - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by BrokenPetal

Isko BB ka ghsua hai k bulaya 3 nai aik bar heheh 

As much as i loved Shilpa on her season, its no secret how insecure she was on BB11 with Vikas/Hina. 

She was just pissed & salty that makers called Hina so many times & gave her such a respectable authority to chose elite club members. Then Vikas was called twice & given so much of respect by BB himself. Shilpa even made some video trolling Hina being called by BB in a sarcastic manner. 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

As much as i loved Shilpa on her season, its no secret how insecure she was on BB11 with Vikas/Hina. 

She was just pissed & salty that makers called Hina so many times & gave her such a respectable authority to chose elite club members. Then Vikas was called twice & given so much of respect by BB himself. Shilpa even made some video trolling Hina being called by BB in a sarcastic manner. 

I never followed any season so no idea bt Jitna suna she was not deserving infrnt Vikas or HK bt why she is being Ignored by channel? 

Originally posted by BrokenPetal

I never followed any season so no idea bt Jitna suna she was not deserving infrnt Vikas or HK bt why she is being Ignored by channel? 

I don't think she's being ignored by channel. Makers even called her last season with Vikas as guests, both stayed inside for 2 days. 

Its just they had no reason to call Shilpa this season, they brought Vikas as he's a good game player & can make tasks interesting which he did this season so many times. Hina was called because now she's a big star. 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

I don't think she's being ignored by channel. Makers even called her last season with Vikas as guests, both stayed inside for 2 days. 

Its just they had no reason to call Shilpa this season, they brought Vikas as he's a good game player & can make tasks interesting which he did this season so many times. Hina was called because now she's a big star. 

Hmm she lost all legacy anyways do we care?, NO BTW forum Kitna sona hogya hai  na ðŸ˜†i am feeling dil main emptiness 

i never use to like her my favourite was vg an no 2 hina they way she came out near the finale , ship was all drama crying in front of the cameras and showing her hand how they have turned up now because of the cooking and every weekend she use to sit with the a tissue paper in her hand and rubbing her eyes and used to look poor me , and she have been black mailing the males for the fals accusation and after a while ok we will sort it out outside the court but demanded the money .that is why no one is giving her the work .

She is a despo..kaam dhandha kuchh hai nahi to Kya karegi psyco woman😡