Beyhadh 2

Maya ki maya nai CV's ki Maya

Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

I am watching this season from 1st episode, though I have not watched S1 properly. But I just love Jennifer's acting and her attitude displaying the characterπŸ‘. I even started to watch this show only for her πŸ˜ƒ.

Coming to show I would like to mention some points based on recent episodes now CV's are showing their Maya not Maya ki maya.

1) Maya - Starting with Maya,When show started she was was hiding from her worst fear and planning to destroy him according to her planning. everything was going fine and according to her suddenly she got married and is now standing in front of her worst fear  CV's ki maya. Maya once said "Main tumahari zarrorat ban jaungi" but abi toh aisa lag raha hai ki Rudra uski zarrorat ban gaya hai.  Maya jaago Rudra tumahare bina jaane tumahari zarrorat ban gaya hai jiska fayada monster family utha rai hai. Jo Maya apna har plan according to situation change kar leti thi CV's ki maya ne use kuch sochne ka mauka hi nai de rai. Waise Taali ek haaath se nai bajti, so there is some more to her past.

During launch CV's said this time maya will be devil as she is all black. Yaha toh Maya ko khud hi samajh nai paa rai ki devil saamne hai ya wo khud bane. Waise Jennifer is briliant in transformations.πŸ‘

Hume Maya mehrotra or Maya Jaisingh chahiye for Fightning not Maanvi .As I read in other post we need Mayavi Maya who can take any form according to person standing in front of her. Maaya Rudra Roy for Rudra, Maya Jaisingh for monster family and Mayavi for devil.

2) Rudra - Rudra , the angry young boy whom CV's ki maya has turned into blind lover boy. I love Maya-Rudra pair.πŸ˜ƒ

He is also Mayavi character in the show. we know he loves Maya truely. But sometime he is fishy.

He himself used to say 'Pyaar pehle tumhe fasayega, phir tumahari jaan lega'. There are so many hints in his character that make him suspicious.

- After Myra incident, he never talked to Maya about her, he did not tried to find why she killed Rishi?

What was her purpose?

- He suddenly accepted MJ after 10 years of hate and betrayal? πŸ˜”

- Why can't he see the uneasiness of Maya in front of his family.πŸ€”

- He never doubted Diya staying in house , though he did not like her.

- He was never curious about Maya's past, why she is so scared everytime, why she is the way she is?

Last but not least sometime I feel that Rudra will also betray Maya for Killing Rishi 😭, though I never want that, then only real Maya will come out and he will see the real face of his so called family.

CV's ki maya ke rehte aisa possiblity hai ki Maya jo soch rai thi aaj tak badla lene ka wo sab mind game plan Rudra ka hi tha, and he was guiding her Indirectly and now he has brought here so that she will overcome her all fears and then real game starts. Let's wait here for CV's ki maya.

3) MJ - Ashish is playing role effortlessly. He is one who portray today's lot of people. Sick Mentality, cheap, ruthless and monster traits. Torturing woman in name of being men is not real men. We cann't compare him with Maya mehrotra as she was obssessed with the man she loved but here he treats woman like nothing, he cannot love anyone, he only loves himself. Maya mehrotra ke dialogues ka bhaut asar hai is par like that dialogue "Pyaar usi se karo jisse tum control kar sako..." πŸ˜†. He has watched S1 seriously but only took negative traits of Maya Mehrotra. He controlled Diya, Antra. But he couldn't control Maanvi and destroyed her. CV's yaha apne kuch maya dikaho and isko thoda line par laao voilence bahut dikhata hai MJ.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Waiting for his downfall start. Na jaane kab start hoga.πŸ˜’

4) Antra - Is she really a woman πŸ€’? In start of the show, I liked her little bit as she was loving caring mother for Rudra and Rishi, alsofor Rudra she is dukhiyari pati ke atyachaar ki maari. But CV's ki maya ne isko aisa color nai character transformation diya hai that girgit be bechara sharam se mar jaaye.

What kind of woman she is? Just for a mere title she has sold her humanity. The way she behaved with Maanvi was horrible. I really liked when Maya made her fall and showed her real place. She deserved to loose Rishi. I am waiting when Maya will show her maya and show her place i.e. Out of MJ's life and that will be her end as she has only that pehchaan.

5) Diya - Diya is the one who lights up the place or house. But this diya is 'Chiraag tale andhera'. Just like her relationship with MJ, only in dark, she cannot give herself some title. She will herself going to burn her life and MJ house one day as diya bujhne se pehle zor se bhadkta hai. 

6) Aamir - He is not explored much but There is more side to him which will be revelaed later, may be he is an ally may be not. CV's ki maaya jaane.

Also I have seen and also read Posts that there are loopholes in flashbacks. Yes there are. 

When Maya came in party for the first time she remembered everyone as she was welcomed in the house and everyone was so friendly with her, aise chupe hue relation mein kaun itna freindly hota hai family se? they have not shown scenes in recent flashbacks, Like she got gift from Monster and family, she got Sultaan. Oh yes! SHe said to sultaan thoda time aur phir hum saath honge.

Still Have doubts Marrying Rudra is her part of her plan or CV's Ki maaya.

Ok!! Long post. Please read and share your views. You suggest something which is left or I might have said wrong.

Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks πŸ˜Š. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same Concerns and Views πŸ˜Ž You Said AllπŸ‘ yeh sab Cvs ki Maya hai πŸ‘πŸΌ hume Maya ki maya chayiye  voh MJ gang per violence karpaye πŸ˜Ž 

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alwayssmile1

Hello everyone,

I am watching this season from 1st episode, though I have not watched S1 properly. But I just love Jennifer's acting and her attitude displaying the characterπŸ‘. I even started to watch this show only for her πŸ˜ƒ.

Coming to show I would like to mention some points based on recent episodes now CV's are showing their Maya not Maya ki maya.

1) Maya - Starting with Maya,When show started she was was hiding from her worst fear and planning to destroy him according to her planning. everything was going fine and according to her suddenly she got married and is now standing in front of her worst fear  CV's ki maya. Maya once said "Main tumahari zarrorat ban jaungi" but abi toh aisa lag raha hai ki Rudra uski zarrorat ban gaya hai.  Maya jaago Rudra tumahare bina jaane tumahari zarrorat ban gaya hai jiska fayada monster family utha rai hai. Jo Maya apna har plan according to situation change kar leti thi CV's ki maya ne use kuch sochne ka mauka hi nai de rai. Waise Taali ek haaath se nai bajti, so there is some more to her past.

During launch CV's said this time maya will be devil as she is all black. Yaha toh Maya ko khud hi samajh nai paa rai ki devil saamne hai ya wo khud bane. Waise Jennifer is briliant in transformations.πŸ‘

Hume Maya mehrotra or Maya Jaisingh chahiye for Fightning not Maanvi .As I read in other post we need Mayavi Maya who can take any form according to person standing in front of her. Maaya Rudra Roy for Rudra, Maya Jaisingh for monster family and Mayavi for devil.

2) Rudra - Rudra , the angry young boy whom CV's ki maya has turned into blind lover boy. I love Maya-Rudra pair.πŸ˜ƒ

He is also Mayavi character in the show. we know he loves Maya truely. But sometime he is fishy.

He himself used to say 'Pyaar pehle tumhe fasayega, phir tumahari jaan lega'. There are so many hints in his character that make him suspicious.

- After Myra incident, he never talked to Maya about her, he did not tried to find why she killed Rishi?

What was her purpose?

- He was never curious about Maya's past, why she is so scared everytime, why she is the way she is?

Last but not least sometime I feel that Rudra will also betray Maya for Killing Rishi 😭, though I never want that, then only real Maya will come out and he will see the real face of his so called family.

CV's ki maya ke rehte aisa possiblity hai ki Maya jo soch rai thi aaj tak badla lene ka wo sab mind game plan Rudra ka hi tha, and he was guiding her Indirectly and now he has brought here so that she will overcome her all fears and then real game starts. Let's wait here for CV's ki maya.

3) MJ - Ashish is playing role effortlessly. He is one who portray today's lot of people. Sick Mentality, cheap, ruthless and monster traits. Torturing woman in name of being men is not real men. We cann't compare him with Maya mehrotra as she was obssessed with the man she loved but here he treats woman like nothing, he cannot love anyone, he only loves himself. Maya mehrotra ke dialogues ka bhaut asar hai is par like that dialogue "Pyaar usi se karo jisse tum control kar sako..." πŸ˜†. He has watched S1 seriously but only took negative traits of Maya Mehrotra. He controlled Diya, Antra. But he couldn't control Maanvi and destroyed her. CV's yaha apne kuch maya dikaho and isko thoda line par laao voilence bahut dikhata hai MJ.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Waiting for his downfall start. Na jaane kab start hoga.πŸ˜’

4) Antra - Is she really a woman πŸ€’? In start of the show, I liked her little bit as she was loving caring mother for Rudra and Rishi, alsofor Rudra she is dukhiyari pati ke atyachaar ki maari. But CV's ki maya ne isko aisa color nai character transformation diya hai that girgit be bechara sharam se mar jaaye.

What kind of woman she is? Just for a mere title she has sold her humanity. The way she behaved with Maanvi was horrible. I really liked when Maya made her fall and showed her real place. She deserved to loose Rishi. I am waiting when Maya will show her maya and show her place i.e. Out of MJ's life and that will be her end as she has only that pehchaan.

5) Diya - Diya is the one who lights up the place or house. But this diya is 'Chiraag tale andhera'. Just like her relationship with MJ, only in dark, she cannot give herself some title. She will herself going to burn her life and MJ house one day as diya bujhne se pehle zor se bhadkta hai. 

6) Aamir - He is not explored much but There is more side to him which will be revelaed later, may be he is an ally may be not. CV's ki maaya jaane.

Also I have seen and also read Posts that there are loopholes in flashbacks. Yes there are. 

When Maya came in party for the first time she remembered everyone as she was welcomed in the house and everyone was so friendly with her, aise chupe hue relation mein kaun itna freindly hota hai family se? they have not shown scenes in recent flashbacks, Like she got gift from Monster and family, she got Sultaan. Oh yes! SHe said to sultaan thoda time aur phir hum saath honge.

Ok!! Long post. Please read and share your views. You suggest something which is left or I might have said wrong.

Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks πŸ˜Š. 

Agree with  all that you said. Whose mistress gets so much of affection in any house per say? And imagine Manvi just walked in and tried talking to Antara..... well to even reach to influential people like that, you need access or good relationships. Akhir chakar kya tha MJ aur Manvi ka?  These is the missing loop. And what happened to her papa and bhaiya? They have not shown her father once. 

MJ is for a big drama. The problem is man are not emotional and women are emotional. Let's see when 3 of MJ's women are under one roof, what kind of emotional drama they do to him. Somehow, I feel Maya has finally found her sukoon in Rudra's arms and she just wants to enjoy it for the time being that's why she is a bit more calm and mushy like that. But in between you still get her fiesty side. 

Waise bhi, I feel CV's, editors are high on Antara's drugs and Rudra high on pyaar ka nasha which is why the inconsistency in behaviour. 

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alwayssmile1

Hello everyone,

What was her purpose?

Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks πŸ˜Š. 

bold i have a serious doubt on this

what if the person who saved her that day was rudra

anyway i have this thing might happen after photocopy episode

it was very crucial 

i even feel they will achanak se reveal rudra is actual one who want revenge

might be he is not real son and got to know his truth even mj might be unaware of him being not his son

Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for reading

Let's see CV' s ki maya aage kya karte hain.