16th Feb epi and confirmed news on grand finale.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

At first I thought it was a ticket to grand finales but looks like it's only semi-finales as Akansha isn't in grand finale. That was well deserved although I am a bit sad that she gets eliminated in semi-finales. One more contestant will reach finale wonder who it will be I want it to be Natasha quite like her.

It's confirmed Abinas won the show and Oindrila is first runner up so the news was true. Oindrila herself confirmed it on her insta account replying to a user.

• aninditabiswas67's profile picture

aninditabiswas67

You should Thank Akaash because he didn't use his pin otherwise you would have eliminated at that round nor you would have been the 1st runner up7hReply

Ondrila should actually thank Akash he played a big part in helping her reach finales because of his foolishness with that immunity pin. He boosted so much about that pin never used it in his overconfidence and in the end went home. Like chef Ranveer said there is a thin line between bravery and stupidity. He was in week eleven two weeks away from grand finales so he should have used that pin what the hell was he saving it for it could have been used up to semi-finales anyway. Why would you risk it with so much at stake? Even last week he was so close to getting eliminated but Priyanka's weaker dish just saved him but he still didn't learn his lesson. In the end he got no benefit from winning that pin.

The photos, news and Ondrila herself confirming it has literally spoiled all the fun for me now that we already know who the winner and runner up are.

I am happy Abinas won the show he deserved it although I am a bit miffed about Ondrila reaching grand finales because all she prepared was deserts throughout the show.