GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Varun ka stress 10X ho gaya kal se.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

Varun ka stress 10X ho gaya kal se.

Why?   Coolie#1?  Meh, I doubt they were planning on selling it on Sara’s name anyway.  But yea this isn’t helping it I suppose.  

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Why?   Coolie#1?  Meh, I doubt they were planning on selling it on Sara’s name anyway.  But yea this isn’t helping it I suppose.  

He still had hope after Street Dancer flopping. Coz Sara is the apple of public's eyes. 

Ek toh sequels aur BW films ke BW remakes chal nahin rahe... last hope was Sara's charm. Ab woh bhi gaya.

Btw, did you notice there was no pic of Kartik's performance, off-stage antics from FF last night?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

He still had hope after Street Dancer flopping. Coz Sara is the apple of public's eyes. 

Ek toh sequels aur BW films ke BW remakes chal nahin rahe... last hope was Sara's charm. Ab woh bhi gaya.

Btw, did you notice there was no pic of Kartik's performance, off-stage antics from FF last night?

I guess after LAK flopping they don’t need him to hype up the show. But Varun is coming off of a flop too and his pantless pictures are all over social media.  

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Varun got lucky with judwa because it was salman khan. Coolie no1 is Govinda, and there is no way he can do that