Mahira on instagram again being bashed

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira posted a pic again and is being bashed left right centre again on new Instagram post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh really , poor thing, public won’t forgive and forget, rudeness  so easily unfortunately. 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🤣

I was a bit sad after I heard the winner being announced. Then I stumbled upon Mahira's instagram, I felt much better instantly 🤪

People truly hate her 😆

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Oh really , poor thing, public won’t forgive and forget, rudeness  so easily unfortunately. 

She should be reminded that for some  time...she needed it....otherwise she would have taken her brutal behaviour up.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 4 years ago
OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm.. I can understand people are frustrated with Sid’s win because he was favoured, hence bashing him for being a fixed winner & his comments are mainly for being undeserving & bias, which eventually people will forget about.

However, with Mahira it’s mainly face-shaming which will stay with her for a long time. 

So scary especially after the news of Caroline Flack. 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

🤣

I was a bit sad after I heard the winner being announced. Then I stumbled upon Mahira's instagram, I felt much better instantly 🤪

People truly hate her 😆

I felt happy the moment Sid got trophy.🤣

Bcoz I got the look on Salman's face.🤣

He wanted to get rid of him.😆

Shukla did not even look happy.🤣

No shower of anything.❤️

Audience was like someone died.😭🤣

Mostly after coming on stage ....the two are kept there for a long  time before announcing the winner.

Here is was come and kick out types.😆

Mahira 's Instagram is a sigh of relief....

I won't personally post anything...for her. ....but I m enjoying every bit of her thrashing 

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

She should be reminded that for time...she needed it....otherwise she would have taken her brutal behaviour up.

Very true , bad, rude and arrogant behaviour should not be encouraged and rewarded , the sooner she realises, Instagram is not a biased BB13 house, the better for her. 😆

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

Hmm.. I can understand people are frustrated with Sid’s win because he was favoured, hence bashing him for being a fixed winner & his comments are mainly for being undeserving & bias, which eventually people will forget about.

However, with Mahira it’s mainly face-shaming which will stay with her for a long time. 

So scary especially after the news of Caroline Flack. 

Na Sid winning has nothing to do with Mahira bashing...

She needs some lesson in manners ...

Go through her gestures in show...she always called people choti soch wale...

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Y? What's the pic about?

Can you share it ?

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Na Sid winning has nothing to do with Mahira bashing...

She needs some lesson in manners ...

Go through her gestures in show...she always called people choti soch wale...

I know.. I’m saying Sid’s bashing vs Mahira’s bashing there’s a difference. People are frustrated with Sid’s win which will end up dying out after a while & people/Sid will move on but the face shaming Mahira is receiving is not okay! This will stay with her for a veryyy long time! 

Face-shaming someone is not cool, people can call her out for playing a bad game etc. Why go onto looks? The fact that seeing someone like Caroline Flack, who was a strong woman, pass away today due to internet trolls is a proof that this shouldn’t be celebrated.