Naagin 4

Which is best TV show of Vijyendra kumeria?

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well he got recognition from udaan so obviously everyone will vote udaan for sure.but I think I'm the only one who like him  from naagin show😍😍😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivlove0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Topic name 🤪

Udaan written for VJ, few months back one video share with Fans, clearly say team confident on him. Udaan he play negative,gry,positive every role with same dedication, show hit on chart because of actors performance and story. 

Not happy with Sufiyana decision but Madhav written for VJ, new fans appreciate for verstial performance, sufiyana 2month dedicated to VJ only. 

He very talented verstial actor but naagin fans yet to need watch him as actor, Naagin not for ML and till now VJ not included as actor, what they give him he perform. what they give him? 2-5 minutes individual seance and rest off including in family member. 

VJ good in Romance, Intense, action seance etc, naagin team not use him. Good point naagin finite series, end in more few months no problem. He offered good show and as VJ fans me enjoy his next show, I have no hope from naagin any more. 

Shivlove0909 thumbnail

Naagin this season or till now show know for Nia because she offered many good seance, it's not happens with ML, BrinDev hardly seance after 3rd week of show, their seance increase after marriage, VJ and nia had good chemistry, 

we need to time which show best for him. He is the best in every role. ❤️

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vjlove1210

Naagin this season or till now show know for Nia because she offered many good seance, it's not happens with ML, BrinDev hardly seance after 3rd week of show, their seance increase after marriage, VJ and nia had good chemistry, 

we need to time which show best for him. He is the best in every role. ❤️

Actually naagin is all about FL and their revenge so Male lead has nothing to do except romance with their biwi lol. But as he got naagmoni so hope he will got his own track. Vj is definitely good actor but I love his voice the most oh man how deep 🥰🥰🥰.

Nia and him made good pair and the best part is both are great performer .I think it's ok if they got 4 5 min scenes together because other actor also want to do something lolz.if story only focus on brindev then it will become overdose and boring. Now we all waiting for Saturday Sunday and as this is weekend show.

Shivlove0909 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sleppless]

Well he got recognition from udaan so obviously everyone will vote udaan for sure.but I think I'm the only one who like him  from naagin show😍😍😍😍

Because may be only you willing to appreciate good actor, that's lacking in this forum, few week I read silently, but now not login IF at all, many VJ fans do same. 😂

Sunday login for what new buzz, in naagin4 😆

Edited by Vjlove1210 - 4 years ago
Shivlove0909 thumbnail

Agree last season more focus on lead pair and more romance, (fans complaining I read many comments) this year not do same mistake, BrinDev slow burn chemistry work for team. I like their Friendship bound more VJ and Nia good in cute bunnter missing noke-joke. 

Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Actually naagin is all about FL and their revenge so Male lead has nothing to do except romance with their biwi lol. But as he got naagmoni so hope he will got his own track. Vj is definitely good actor but I love his voice the most oh man how deep 🥰🥰🥰.

Nia and him made good pair and the best part is both are great performer .I think it's ok if they got 4 5 min scenes together because other actor also want to do something lolz.if story only focus on brindev then it will become overdose and boring. Now we all waiting for Saturday Sunday and as this is weekend show.

Totally in love with VJ in Naagin 4. Can't take my eyes off him whenever he is on screen. I know he was in Udaan but I never realized he was this good looking. I think he is styled well in Naagin 4 and looks absolutely handsome. 

Acting toh jabardast karta hai.. no complaints there too.

@bold: I too love his voice smiley9

Coming to his character Dev, I am absolutely in love with this character. Yes, Naagin was always about FL and their revenge but in Naagin 4 Dev has been given the center stage and I think no ML was given this much importance in any of the previous seasons. 

Missing BrinDev fights 😆