Sanjivani 2

Respect for namit Khanna for his patience

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This man who was the main lead of this show by the past 6 months given a role of coma patient after leap . And he is lying in bed for almost 3 weeks without any dialogues and shifted from one bed to another like a football. Basically he has been treated like a piece of object.

If I was in his place I would have left the show before itself . An actors job is to act not to lay in bed for 24 *7 . Lying on bed any tom dick or harry can do . No need of good actors.

When Ishani was in coma  she had a role to play by her soul talking but here nothing is given to him to perform. 

So from bottom of my heart I want him to leave the show now because this entertainment industry is really cruel and everyone is selfish and professional and I hope whoever is responsible for this should learn a lesson especially the producer who played with him.and My belief says whoever played with others emotions won't be spared by god . That's what we call karma is a bitch.

And me too leaving the show . I followed this show from 1 st episode used to rant a lot and started this show only for surbhi but somehow dr sid character attracted me more than Ishani . Now the show has become unbearable for me so leaving it . And can't stand this fake itv industry too. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Namit is not  lying for continues  3 weeks in bed  neither he is lying 24* 7 hr in one day  

He lie on bed only when  his shoot scene come  and shooting koi lagataar nahi  hoti  beech beech mein break bhi hota hai 

Woh serial mein  show kiya jaa raha hai sid  24*7 bed pe leta hai pur behind  onscreen namit is not lying on bed for  continue three weeks

And when this is medical show  to ek medical show namit khanna to itna to kar hi sakte hain  other wise why he join  sanjavini  . 

Ek actor to hard work to karna hi padega   

Yahan to phir bhi namit khanna ko bed mein lie hona hai  jo ki itna mushkil nahi  hai 

But there are actor who did shooting  in extreme heat that too in hot sand 

And in mugle- azam movie  too where actor  wore   very heavy dress  use to carry very heavy original weapons  and use to walk with very heavy dresses and very weapons  which was very difficult for them and madhubala  as anarkaali  really closed inside room as prisone in movie 

So there lot of actor like shabana azmi smita patil  nargis who have played toughest role  and even did toughest role with dedication 

So namit khanna is not single   actor who go to such difficult scene like lying in bed ( though I believe it is not  so difficult to lying on bed  2,3 hrs for shooting   . Other actor has  done even more difficult scene 

Namit khanna has did nothing extra ordinary here  in fact he is given break for 1 week after leap

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neenu55

This man who was the main lead of this show by the past 6 months given a role of coma patient after leap . And he is lying in bed for almost 3 weeks without any dialogues and shifted from one bed to another like a football. Basically he has been treated like a piece of object.

If I was in his place I would have left the show before itself . An actors job is to act not to lay in bed for 24 *7 . Lying on bed any tom dick or harry can do . No need of good actors.

When Ishani was in coma  she had a role to play by her soul talking but here nothing is given to him to perform. 

So from bottom of my heart I want him to leave the show now because this entertainment industry is really cruel and everyone is selfish and professional and I hope whoever is responsible for this should learn a lesson especially the producer who played with him.and My belief says whoever played with others emotions won't be spared by god . That's what we call karma is a bitch.

And me too leaving the show . I followed this show from 1 st episode used to rant a lot and started this show only for surbhi but somehow dr sid character attracted me more than Ishani . Now the show has become unbearable for me so leaving it . And can't stand this fake itv industry too. 

I feel bad for Namit.. he should have left the show long back with other actors.. There is nothing left for him.. I think he'll learn with time that one should stick to a good story.. 

The production house thinks that they can handle a show with just one actress.. it's so boring to watch Ishani these days, she takes ~95% screen space.. they have turned her a 'rotlu' character of TV..

Btw, there is a bunch of people who criticize Namit for his bad acting and don't leave a chance to attack him at every chance.. I don't get them.. this is Surbhi's 3rd/4th show and she was not always this good, her acting was not that good at her early stage of career.. I believe that everyone should get a chance and eventually he/she will turn into a fine actor.. This is Namit's 2nd show only, and I watched his first one.. it was an amazing show and had an actual storyline.. and Namit did a great job there.. I think the criticizers should think carefully before they judge him...

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

I am watching show  and of course namit is bad actor whether sad or happy or he has almost same type of emotion  . Namit has  faled to express different type of emotion   

Namit look  almost look expresslesss while speaking dialogue   in fact  his tone of speaking dialogue is almost  same n every scene 

Why should we watch his previous show   to see how good actor he is  . In sanjvini he is not doing good acting   we will judge namit acting accordin to his current performance in sanjvini  .  And namit acting is not acting upto mark  in sanjvini 

And I also don't understand  whenever namit actor  is crititize why people  who likes namit acting come with moral policing  and start pin pointing members who dislike namit acting 

It is our own pov that we don't like namit acting  . We don't need personal suggestion  from anyone whether to like  namit acting  or not 

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I honestly don't understand why you have to comment on every post and spread negativity.. this forum knows your POV already; I have just expressed mine.. and please check your grammar before you post next time..

surabhi01 thumbnail

I think u need to check ur grammar  

I was giving my own pov regarding namit Khanna acting    it is u come up withpin  pointing members and moral   policing "people should watch show  before crictize  namit acting   that is :-

People leave no chance to attack namit I don't get them   people should think care fully before crictizie namit  acting"

When u said these words that is why I am saying why come with moral policing and pinpoting members with different pov

And u again come with  pinpoting  that I am spreading negativity  . And  coming up with moral policing that why I am posting  each  and ever post   what is problem if I. Comment on each and every post  or not.when so many  post made on crictizie ishani and crictizie Mr nv  tub khuch nahi hota???..   In this forum ishani is also critiize many times and even nv characte r is also crictizie many times      even u have crictizie ishani   many times that means I should also say u and other who are crictizing Dr ishani and crictizing Mr nv character are spreading negativity?? but  I will not say these

Like u have own reason to crictizie  ishani and nv character  other  have own reason to  crictizie namit acting  Isme spreading negativity ki baat Khan se aa gayi  

Yes u can have pov   but didn't understand  ur pinpoting to  other members that I  don't understand who crictizie  namit acting  they should watch  previous namit Khanna show before crictizie namit

The patience of the viewers should also be recognised for patiently waiting to see him ACT

NiA ate him alive in twisted and even  His Sony show he was expressionless as usual 

And in sanjeevani he has taken his cardboard acting to a whole new level

Edited by Hiranur-demir - 4 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I mean dude did some of his best acting in the coma.. nd then lying in bed with minimal dialogue. 

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I always felt that it is not Namit to blame but the very poor script for his character that drags his role down.He has a certain boyish charm that appeals .Should have focussed showing him more in the OT,operating and handling patients .Started well but went totally off rail with silly script in that Asha track.Namit was sporting enough to do that track.Even the best would have looked idiotic enacting that role.Constantly getting hit,poisoned and in a hospital bed as a patient himself instead of the doctor he was supposed to be.

Very poor script.