Thoughts on the epi.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Surprisingly I actually enjoyed today's episode. Atleast something  was happening , it wasn't as stagnant as the last episode. 

The rasms were fun and I loved the sassy Brinda throughout the episode. Also its funny how Ketki said that they got a drunk bahu or something when her own children are perverts  & get drunk all the freaking time 'for fun' , how ironic !

I am convinced , Nia carries out those bitchy/sassy characters the best , those eye rolls man ! Infact , I was enjoying Vish as Brinda. 

The only frustrating part was brinda being unable to rescue Manyata and well she wouldn't be able to either. Why do I feel Manyata might actually die ?? She has got almost no scenes for the past 2-3 episodes.

Thoughts on the episode ??

Unres.

I liked the episode , wish Brinda rescued Manyata. The last 30 mins went in vain but shockingly I liked today's episode , waaaay better than the last week's one.

I so wish Vish and Brinda worked together , one episode of them working together makes it so intriguing , why is she negative ??

I so wish Brinda was like this , a grey lead , not completely positive neither negative , I would have enjoyed the show more. I like the naagin Brinda much more than the human one because this Brinda has shades , plain chars are boring.

Edited by adoreyou - 4 years ago

I like her both sweet naive to naagin brinda.actually I'm used to see her 100%positive role and gray role from twisted so I like all of them.twisted I don't like it but she did great.nia is a great performer so she can carry any role nicely. Off course  most of her haters will said she is good at only negative but then everyone don't know how to act any role.some only know sweet cute naive role which is easy and anybody can do it.

Originally posted by adoreyou

Unres.

I liked the episode , wish Brinda rescued Manyata. The last 30 mins went in vain but shockingly I liked today's episode , waaaay better than the last week's one.

I so wish Vish and Brinda worked together , one episode of them working together makes it so intriguing , why is she negative ??

I so wish Brinda was like this , a grey lead , not completely positive neither negative , I would have enjoyed the show more. I like the naagin Brinda much more than the human one because this Brinda has shades , plain chars are boring.

Same , this manyata-brinda plot was solely to waste the last 30 mins.

When Brinda was being rude to Dev and Baa , it was kinda sad but on thr contrary her attitude was just ON POINT !

Same , I think Vish & Brinda working together made me enjoy the episode.

Originally posted by Sleppless

I like her both sweet naive to naagin brinda.actually I'm used to see her 100%positive role and gray role from twisted so I like all of them.twisted I don't like it but she did great.nia is a great performer so she can carry any role nicely. Off course  most of her haters will said she is good at only negative but then everyone don't know how to act any role.some only know sweet cute naive role which is easy and anybody can do it.

I liked her sweet , naive kinda attitude as well but I personally feel she definitely carries out such sassy roles better. And def such roles are harder to portray , Nia is a great actor , no doubt about that.