Wow ! itna sab kuch --- 1 episode 👏👏👏

Posted: 4 years ago

Didn't expect itna sab kuch in one episode

Maaza aayi gayo πŸ˜›

Cause tv pe abhi tak epi khatam nahi hui so abhi zyaada kuch nahi likhenge...

Jindal saab was really a cute ziddi baccha in the hospital πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Felt like pulling his cheeks lekin daat padegi aisa kiya toh πŸ˜†

I am Loving Revti.... yes now I can finally love her 

Gudiya ki entry was superb πŸ˜Ž

Aur ye kya Jindal saab calls Guddu nautanki, khud kya hai ? πŸ€“

Last scene pe couldn't control myself from πŸ€£

Mubarakan guys πŸ₯³ finally sadhiyon baad IWMbuzz gave an advanced news jo ki sach nikli 

I feel AJ sees Alisha in Prathna & she has a big role to play... Lets see... πŸ˜Š

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

It was a very good episode. Loved Guddan' entry and LOVED her dismissal of antara. 

I agree that little girl is going to play a huge role along with aarav. I also think those kids will make bhootni's life a mess. 

I will say that i love that Guddan said she didn't forget how he threw her out of the house and that her self respect overrides her love for him. Means when the truth comes out, he will have to work for her love again. Guddan is doing everything she should be doing and i'm very happy with her calmness. 

AJ will have a tough time ...his dependency on alcohol has gotten out of hand. But I think we have some great moments of fun and emotional ones on the way. 

Every thing seems on the right track from today’s episode,The only flaw is a little Durgas pessimism,Hope she gears up and if not for AJ,Guddan love then at least against Antra and for family’s prosperity....

Beautiful Episode 

Loved Guddan's determination to keep AJ away from alcohol 

Dadi and Lakshmi bahu❀️

Aarav❀️

Revati is brave and smart

AJ kitni care karte hai Guddan ki

last scene πŸ€£

AJ ka reaction - Nahi🀣

Antara ko bhi uski jagah dikhayi Guddan ne

I laughed at that scene in which Saru bahu was about to fall due to shooting things πŸ€£

Moment of the day β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Evil Gudiya doing AJ ki jaan ki katil πŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by kshah1987

It was a very good episode. Loved Guddan' entry and LOVED her dismissal of antara. 

I agree that little girl is going to play a huge role along with aarav. I also think those kids will make bhootni's life a mess. 

I will say that i love that Guddan said she didn't forget how he threw her out of the house and that her self respect overrides her love for him. Means when the truth comes out, he will have to work for her love again. Guddan is doing everything she should be doing and i'm very happy with her calmness. 

AJ will have a tough time ...his dependency on alcohol has gotten out of hand. But I think we have some great moments of fun and emotional ones on the way. 

Well Jindal saab ko toh bohot mehnaat karni padegi must 

I am loving how Akshan are treating manhoos just like I am treating her πŸ˜†

I loved how Guddu left Revti to deal with her & loving Revti now πŸ‘πŸΌ

For 1st time from the start of the show I have finally start to love her πŸ˜›

About the girl...

---> heart ki bimaari

---> Grown up hearing taane of being najayez 

---> abandoned by parents

==== for AJ she must be a reminder of Alisha, may play a role to heal AJ on that part 

About kids, last time manhoos ran away cause AJ adopted 3 sons abhi toh he adopts kids like buying vegetables πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sangitaluthra

Every thing seems on the right track from today’s episode,The only flaw is a little Durgas pessimism,Hope she gears up and if not for AJ,Guddan love then at least against Antra and for family’s prosperity....

Well according to me Durga bahu is reacting exactly according to her character 

She too wants Guddu back in the house & very badly cause she knows only Guddu can set everything right & bring back the golden days but she fears of getting disappointed 

[QUOTE=captainplus]

Well Jindal saab ko toh bohot mehnaat karni padegi must 

I am loving how Akshan are treating manhoos just like I am treating her πŸ˜†

I loved how Guddu left Revti to deal with her & loving Revti now πŸ‘πŸΌ

For 1st time from the start of the show I have finally start to love her πŸ˜›

About the girl...

---> heart ki bimaari

---> Grown up hearing taane of being najayez 

---> abandoned by parents

==== for AJ she must be a reminder of Alisha, may play a role to heal AJ on that part 

About kids, last time manhoos ran away cause AJ adopted 3 sons abhi toh he adopts kids like buying vegetables πŸ˜†

Loved guddans calm behaviour...aur iss Baar manhood sida narak mein jayegi...

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Beautiful Episode 

Loved Guddan's determination to keep AJ away from alcohol 

Dadi and Lakshmi bahu❀️

Aarav❀️

Revati is brave and smart

AJ kitni care karte hai Guddan ki

last scene πŸ€£

AJ ka reaction - Nahi🀣

Antara ko bhi uski jagah dikhayi Guddan ne

I laughed at that scene in which Saru bahu was about to fall due to shooting things πŸ€£

With the continues non-stop Nafraat jaap, AJ was getting ready to take Gudiya to hospital & was getting mad that she was pouring his madira not "araam se" 

That Nahi made me ROFL πŸ€£ 

Ab asli nautanki kaun hai ? 

[QUOTE=geetasweety18]

Gudiya is rocking πŸ˜Ž