Boring Epi!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Bohothi boring episode he aaj bhohot intezaar tha lekin bekar gayi no akshan intimate scene

aaj kal guddan ki bohoth bezathi ho rahi he which is not fair the last scene was good at-least guddan

said she has self respect i want akshat to repent very badly...itna attitude? ki wo miscarriage responsibility guddan ko soapdhiya this is completely not fair... 

Antra ka Sach samne lana zaroori hai. Akshan ki misunderstandings tab hi door hoghi shayad. Or phir maybe ek honghe

Episode was brilliant today,Guddan is looking very soft but she is firm this time,So don’t worry her self respect cannot be compromised this time,AJ ke hosh jaldi wapis aane wale hain,So it has gained pace and interest both from today...

Originally posted by Sangitaluthra

Episode was brilliant today,Guddan is looking very soft but she is firm this time,So don’t worry her self respect cannot be compromised this time,AJ ke hosh jaldi wapis aane wale hain,So it has gained pace and interest both from today...

😆

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

It’s a TV show,Don’t expect it to be DDLJ,It is one of the best shows we have on TV ,Yes There are flaws but the whole starcast and even post leap direction is superb 👍

I thought it was well done as well. As for Aj,he still believes the lies, so in his mind Guddan is still responsible for their child being gone. That won’t change until truth is exposed.

And love doesn’t go away just because someone hurt you. He is killing himself, literally. Today also sadly showed how dependent and crazy he has become after alcohol. His life is in danger and out of humanity and their past, she agreed to get him better but she made it clear to daddi that she was only there until he got better. And she told AJ the right thing today. She didn’t forget what he did and she has her self respect. I was very happy with Guddan today. 

Originally posted by Sangitaluthra

It’s a TV show,Don’t expect it to be DDLJ,It is one of the best shows we have on TV ,Yes There are flaws but the whole starcast and even post leap direction is superb 👍

who is expecting ddlj ??

aj redemption is needed otherwise 

seeing red lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kshah1987

I thought it was well done as well. As for Aj,he still believes the lies, so in his mind Guddan is still responsible for their child being gone. That won’t change until truth is exposed.

And love doesn’t go away just because someone hurt you. He is killing himself, literally. Today also sadly showed how dependent and crazy he has become after alcohol. His life is in danger and out of humanity and their past, she agreed to get him better but she made it clear to daddi that she was only there until he got better. And she told AJ the right thing today. She didn’t forget what he did and she has her self respect. I was very happy with Guddan today. 

k if its humanity sake 👍🏼if not 

whole leap is

jim carrey laughing GIF

Originally posted by shirasaini

Bohothi boring episode he aaj bhohot intezaar tha lekin bekar gayi no akshan intimate scene

aaj kal guddan ki bohoth bezathi ho rahi he which is not fair the last scene was good at-least guddan

said she has self respect i want akshat to repent very badly...itna attitude? ki wo miscarriage responsibility guddan ko soapdhiya this is completely not fair... 

from 6 months its

bored blah blah blah GIF

boring fart sound GIF

May be i have to wait with Little patience😒