Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was one who kept quite for Various reasons culture kids and face was broken and still was a enginner

Edited by Sarainvest1 - 4 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarainvest1

I was one who kept quite for Varier’s reasons culture kids and face was broken and still was a enginner

Hey there. Hope you are in a better space now. Are you okay?

Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abusers are charming extremely manipulative 

Yes I am happily married it took several hours of counseling and lot is guys now I volunteer in domestic aboyse shektirs it is one of most complicated psychology in California you need to take 40 hrs of trying to volunteer. We had USA home land security and FBI immigrants and police who come and did the traing and do case studies. A senator also was a victim of abuse but tools several years to come out.it can happen to anyone .. since it is not like cancer there is love.. there are book one author who has done PhD and now there are lot of programs in USA to help woman because they want to stop at root .,huge subject

now in USA there are programs like 3-5 year program to keep Womam away from abusers to make them emotional healthy and independent .. social workers told their frustrations that the success rate is only 17 - 50 percent as kids family culture and childhood bought up all play a key role 

I am sure sana has low self esteem or father must have nit respected his mother as equal so years of upbringing cannot erases and culture 

Please don’t judge shilpa even if the woman come out in death bed you still have to admire her it takes one to know one.. 

I will post the book and my certificate I helped several even today there is one woman her name is patsy I told her several times to go to counseling and still did not change 

success rate of woman who come out of abuse is not 17 percent.. that too peope who fear god .. that’s why I became a Christian.. people wont co e out because of social Norns and abusers are very charming manipulative people 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarainvest1

Abusers are charming extremely manipulative 

Yes I am happily married it took several hours of counseling and lot is guys now I volunteer in domestic aboyse shektirs it is one of most complicated psychology in California you need to take 40 hrs of trying to volunteer. We had USA home land security and FBI immigrants and police who come and did the traing and do case studies. A senator also was a victim of abuse but tools several years to come out.it can happen to anyone .. since it is not like cancer there is love.. there are book one author who has done PhD and now there are lot of programs in USA to help woman because they want to stop at root .,huge subject

now in USA there are programs like 3-5 year program to keep Womam away from abusers to make them emotional healthy and independent .. social workers told their frustrations that the success rate is only 17 - 50 percent as kids family culture and childhood bought up all play a key role 

I am sure sana has low self esteem or father must have nit respected his mother as equal so years of upbringing cannot erases and culture 

Please don’t judge shilpa even if the woman come out in death bed you still have to admire her it takes one to know one.. 

I will post the book and my certificate I helped several even today there is one woman her name is patsy I told her several times to go to counseling and still did not change 

success rate of woman who come out of abuse is not 17 percent.. that too peope who fear god .. that’s why I became a Christian.. people wont co e out because of social Norns and abusers are very charming manipulative people 

Glad to see you doing so well in life. That's very inspiring 👍🏼

sonalak thumbnail

society always blame woman only thatswhy women hesitate  to come out.see in this case also people are abusing shilpa only even though she has a solid proof of voice recording.