Shilpa Shinde Finale Day Interview - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

pagal hogayi hai 

Yes rashmi looks like breakup with him before it turned abusive because she said she feels suffocated because he is controlling freak.. 

And Sid slip of tongue that he liked her alot says why he gets effected by her alot.

Rashmi is anything but attention seeker πŸ˜† BB gave so many chances to her to start attention seeking drama but she never did, she handled everything dignified manner... 

You know in finale I want salman to praise her atleast once for handling everything so well....

Edited by -PD- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by -PD-

Yes rashmi looks like breakup with him before it turned abusive because she said she feels suffocated because he is controlling freak.. 

And Sid slip of tongue that he liked her alot says why he gets effected by her alot.

Rashmi is anything but attention seeker πŸ˜† BB gave so many chances to her to start attention seeking drama but she never did, she handled everything dignified manner... 

You know in finale I want salman to praise her atleast once for handling everything so well....

Pardon me i will not say rashmi is attention seeker 

She is not afraid of shukla at all & will not take any nonsense from him.

She really dealt arhaan truth with dignity , agar shipa shinde would have been in rashmi's place then she would havr created a huge drama or record things & use it against arhaan in 2030

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Pardon me i will not say rashmi is attention seeker 

She is not afraid of shukla at all & will not take any nonsense from him.

She really dealt arhaan truth with dignity , agar shipa shinde would have been in rashmi's place then she would havr created a huge drama or record things & use it against arhaan in 2030

I also never said rashmi is attention seeker πŸ˜’

Did my post implies that πŸ€“ sorry πŸ˜³

I agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ

I totally support Shilpa's choice of speaking about this issue .. not that a lot of us thought of Shukla any differently because his behavior all through the season spoke for itself but it just confirms that Shukla is filthy and that perception of ours was not because we were some kind of blind haters. 

Originally posted by -PD-

I also never said rashmi is attention seeker πŸ˜’

Did my post implies that πŸ€“ sorry πŸ˜³

I agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry

People commenting negatively at Shipla on twitter and youtube... how are they so blind. We all got a full 4 month show of how aggressive and rude Sid is and they still donot believe it? Will anyone lie so much about instances in her life? I just tell them... Get your blinders off and see how much damage this man Sid has caused to everyone. Dont idolize him blindly. This has always been the problem with BB supporters. They support in jhunds so a group is formed where ppl are friends support each other etc.... so they will never go against the group even if there is something completely negative abt the person they have chosen to support. This is sad that ppl are not believing what torture someone went thru just because of this blind support. Shilpa really has no need to lie. One thing I can say is she is fearless even though she knows the backlash she is going to get.

Hatred real facts pe hone chahiye jo  aapne eyes dekho

Tv dekhayi har cheez real nhi hoti. 

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

I totally support Shilpa's choice of speaking about this issue .. not that a lot of us thought of Shukla any differently because his behavior all through the season spoke for itself but it just confirms that Shukla is filthy and that perception of ours was not because we were some kind of blind haters. 

I believe her too, after watching his psychotic behavior