Shilpa Shinde Finale Day Interview - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Revenant

the classic submissive mentality-

Bhala h bura h jaisa bhi hai

mera pati to mera devta hai🀒🀒

ab aa jayenge fans apne-apne  devta ko defend karne ko

when devtas don't know that these fans exist.πŸ˜›

I want this show to be banned.

Nahi dekhna BB14. πŸ˜‘😑

Paap ki kamai se tijoriyan bhar rahe hain.

Asim ke words mein : Mushk aati hai BB se

PS: now don't say ki nahi dekhna BB to switch off your TV. 

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―...gosh fans are really not able to see the truth...even now they are blinded...Inka Devta broad daylight mein murder karega toh bhi ye nahi maanenge. πŸ’”

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

People commenting negatively at Shipla on twitter and youtube... how are they so blind. We all got a full 4 month show of how aggressive and rude Sid is and they still donot believe it? Will anyone lie so much about instances in her life? I just tell them... Get your blinders off and see how much damage this man Sid has caused to everyone. Dont idolize him blindly. This has always been the problem with BB supporters. They support in jhunds so a group is formed where ppl are friends support each other etc.... so they will never go against the group even if there is something completely negative abt the person they have chosen to support. This is sad that ppl are not believing what torture someone went thru just because of this blind support. Shilpa really has no need to lie. One thing I can say is she is fearless even though she knows the backlash she is going to get.

Yup...jhund mein aate Hain attack Karne Aur gloat Karne. 

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Yup...jhund mein aate Hain attack Karne Aur gloat Karne. 

Yeah... I dont understand the mentality... people have seen themselves for 4 months  how he is still they want to doubt this. 

Edited by chachichampa - 4 years ago
goldengrand thumbnail

I remember Umar saying "Asim and Sid are same personalities". We have seen Asim instigating, shouting, abusing but Asim is saint however Sid is filthy...mast raho...tum apne hero ke peeche andhe hum apne

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I’m glad to see her come out and speak the truth bravely, we believe you dear. Justice is delayed but never denied. 

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oooo bb11 ke win ke baad attention zyda nahi mila shilpa ko toh winners ko bash karke le Rahe hain!

Shes bashed BB12 winner Dipika too didnt she

Cannot believe how negative she is at the moment just like how her fans went crazy to make her win so did Sid's fans and it's high time she ACCEPTS this 

Sid was a WELL known and popular celeb when he entered as Salman always mentioned in the premier episode! He already had a huge fan base and BB13 extended that because this guy was a one man army! 

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Erm did you see first few episodes of BB11 how she tortured Vikas and ganged up on him and bullied him  she ain't no saint shes a drama queen how can she post a call recording and shes not replied on the call once to him???!!! Even if she says she cropped her response why did she? Always two sides to the story 

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldengrand

I remember Umar saying "Asim and Sid are same personalities". We have seen Asim instigating, shouting, abusing but Asim is saint however Sid is filthy...mast raho...tum apne hero ke peeche andhe hum apne

Instigating, shouting , abusing is fine ...but the way Shukla treats women and Asim treats women...zameen aasmaan ka farak....that's what distinguishes them...

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hahaha ..it's funny to see some people believing Shilpa Devi because of their hate to Sidharth πŸ˜† Shilpa to Sach ki Devi ho Jo bhi bolegi Sach hi bolegi, Sach ke sivay kuchh bhi nahiπŸ˜† .. everyone knows she is a despo😑

Revenant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―...gosh fans are really not able to see the truth...even now they are blinded...Inka Devta broad daylight mein murder karega toh bhi ye nahi maanenge. πŸ’”

hmm..... hain na Sallu bhai ka case jeeta jagta example