Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shilpa shinde:

1st month : Sid is real.He is a family friend.Dosti bahat acha nibhate hain

2nd mth: Channel is biased towards Sid.

3rd mth: I sent him memes just to have fun 

4th mth: He deleted WhatsApp in hosp

Finale day: We had an affair🙄🙄

She's obviously full of it. If she was abused that way why was she so supportive of him in the beginning?  🙄🙄🙄 Shilpa has lost the plot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Shilpa shinde:

1st month : Sid is real.He is a family friend.Dosti bahat acha nibhate hain

2nd mth: Channel is biased towards Sid.

3rd mth: I sent him memes just to have fun 

4th mth: He deleted WhatsApp in hosp

Finale day: We had an affair🙄🙄

She's obviously full of it. If she was abused that way why was she so supportive of him in the beginning?  🙄🙄🙄 Shilpa has lost the plot.

What memes did she send him , mocking him going to Jail 🤔

Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

What memes did she send him , mocking him going to Jail 🤔

I don't know. Those are her words. If he had abused her like that why was she supporting him calling him a family friend? 🙄 There's no logic.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

finale day pe shinde ne kand kardia ha

ab trend bhi hurahi ha 😆

Priya9. thumbnail

I don't know. Those are her words. If he had abused her like that why was she supporting him calling him a family friend? 🙄 There's no logic.

Calling someone a family friend doesn’t mean supporting him, honestly why Do you people believe family friends can’t be 🤬

☺️shilpa ko nai bulaya BB nay she is angry n hina ko bulaya kai bar 

Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Calling someone a family friend doesn’t mean supporting him, honestly why Do you people believe family friends can’t be 🤬

She said he's real and stuff. Who calls someone that abused them a family friend? Why was she talking in Sidharths favor in the beginning? Give me a break. If I dated someone and he had abused me I would never say anything nice about him. Why didn't she come out with these allegations earlier? Why now? How come before she was pro Sid?

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First month me meh bhi usko bohot pasand karti thi. Was a fan till his asliyat starting coming out. He is a trash person. No one can fake after a month and your real persona starts coming out as more  and more time passes. Same happened with Sid. 

Priya9. thumbnail

She said he's real and stuff. Who calls someone that abused them a family friend? Why was she talking in Sidharths favor in the beginning? Give me a break. If I dated someone and he had abused me I would never say anything nice about him. Why didn't she come out with these allegations earlier? Why now? How come before she was pro Sid?

See, I’m not Shilpa to answer your doubts, I have NOT seen her praise him in the information shared today , If people can’t see what a violent narcissistic bully has been in the show, how he violently pushed Asim  and have death threats which Shilpa has been suggesting  indirectly Including realising that audio, God please help true and the pretend blind and deaf in this world.

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

In 1st month Sid was one of my favs too😆 Asim ko toh I found irritating initially.

But things changed na, I am sure baht logon ka hua hoga flipping. And so has mine.

Moreover, I still say Sid is real, and he is a good friend (see how he is standing up for Paras Mahira) even if Sana is against them, 

BUT, if somebody tries to correct him, he goes nuts and drives the person away.

And being a good friend doesn't mean he has NOT been engaged in bullying, threatening, doing violent activities in BB. Both are entirely different things. 

Asim and Sid hugged na after every abuse and threat, so may be Shilpa and Sid would have chose to remain just cordial since it has been years. Lekin when his misdeeds were glorified as saint activities, it must have pinched her bcoz she knew this wasn't him.

Or all these can be false too, but how I have seen Shukla in the show giving death threats, and threatening to beat Asim always, toh I don't find it hard to trust Shilpa here.