Posted: 4 years ago

Deleted Topic

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Calm down guys..just yesterday we were discussing shows should not overstretch , they must end soon rather than making crazy changes in the storyline then this should be a good news...they really didnt know where they were going with their story..they may have some internal issues .relax.. let them come out with the reasons..n then it may not go off air but slot may change ? 

No offense but what do fans of ITV actually want? They complain about the excessive dragging of storylines and want finite shows but when makers try to give something like this, fans go mad and demand for an extension. 

Anyways it looks like PH and starplus had a disagreement with something and that’s why this decision was taken to cancel the show. Not surprised, this has happened with plenty of good shows before. No amount of trending, mails and calls will change the channel’s decision. 

Originally posted by xNandix

No offense but what do fans of ITV actually want? They complain about the excessive dragging of storylines and want finite shows but when makers try to give something like this, fans go mad and demand for an extension. 

Anyways it looks like PH and starplus had a disagreement with something and that’s why this decision was taken to cancel the show. Not surprised, this has happened with plenty of good shows before. No amount of trending, mails and calls will change the channel’s decision. 

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

What do you mean it's going off air????

I know nothing about this. Where did you hear this? I didn't see any such thing on Sandip of Veena Sikcand's story. Has it been confirmed by the producers or the channel???

True isnt it..we dont know , they threatened to pull off the plug, hence these bizarre changes to the story suddenly in the hunger for trps. But why only khkt? Kzk2 had similar trps and a shittier storyline since the last 1 yr..but its ekta ..🤢 Anyways , I will wait for it to actually go off air before believing anything ..i sincerely believe , every end is also a new beginning....dont wanna comment any further to offend any fans of the show...so wont come here to the forum..good luck

Originally posted by Neonholic

@BOLD Yes offence. Are out of your brain !!! YES WE WANT FINITE SHOWS !!! But KHKT recently took leap and going off air next month without any proper closure. You think that we should react calmly. Are you heartless or brainless. Are you really mature to understand whats happening !!! Whats actually happening. See i am not in a state of mind to talk properly so kindly just dont comment so inhumanly ! Its just..... IRRITATING !!!!!!

I didn’t use any foul language and you are reacting as if I killed someone. It’s you who needs to calm down mate. It’s just a show for god sake, don’t lose your senses over it. Do you seriously think channels give a damn about fans wishes?  They do whatever they feel like and move on. The actors and PH will also move on eventually. 

KHKT started on a good note but once Raima track came, it slowly began losing its essence and many had left watching. The show has now reached a point where the charm won’t be able to come back. Leaps DO NOT add freshness to a show, it only butchers the characters further. It’s better for KHKT to get a good closure than to drag on endlessly with constant script changes. 

I’ve said what I needed to say and if you still want to talk rudely with me go ahead coz I ain’t about to sit here and argue with you girl. 

I didn’t use any foul language and you are reacting as if I killed someone. It’s you who needs to calm down mate. It’s just a show for god sake, don’t lose your senses over it. Do you seriously think channels give a damn about fans wishes?  They do whatever they feel like and move on. The actors and PH will also move on eventually. 

KHKT started on a good note but once Raima track came, it slowly began losing its essence and many had left watching. The show has now reached a point where the charm won’t be able to come back. Leaps DO NOT add freshness to a show, it only butchers the characters further. It’s better for KHKT to get a good closure than to drag on endlessly with constant script changes. 

I’ve said what I needed to say and if you still want to talk rudely with me go ahead coz I ain’t about to sit here and argue with you girl. 

@BOLD You are so rude and ridiculous. We got a sudden shock and we cannot even express our anger wow ! From where do you people come from. Anyway i m not bound to talk to a mindless person like you who dont even know any adequates or manners. Learn to be polite first even i wasnt rude with you. But your comment is just not acceptable...... Oh Let it be ! What can i expect from rocks n stones ! 😒

@BOLD 3 Neither i m interested in you or your crap. Go away ! 😏

Originally posted by Neonholic

@BOLD You are so rude and ridiculous. We got a sudden shock and we cannot even express our anger wow ! From where do you people come from. Anyway i m not bound to talk to a mindless person like you who dont even know any adequates or manners. Learn to be polite first even i wasnt rude with you. But your comment is just not acceptable...... Oh Let it be ! What can i expect from rocks n stones ! 😒

@BOLD 3 Neither i m interested in you or your crap. Go away ! 😏

Sorry that I am interfering here..some post is deleted so not very clear abt your earlier post aswell...I do not know the two of you just like we might not know many here...but what I know is this is just a discussion forum where we are expressing our views which might or might not match...we definitely get involved and put forth what we feel is right what is wrong..or comment angrily over the serial or characters ...all that is absolutely fine as we invest time and emotions in these serials ...

but let us not forget one thing...finally this is a finite show...neither the show nor the serial is for real...but ppl we communicate with here are real human beings just like us...so when we speak (post things) this way with ppl who are real then I think it is a bit too much ...I think you need to calm down and read your own posts...the way you are reacting to xNandix is extremely rude and not required..she has expressed her views and you have expressed your’s and I do not know any of you..stressing that as not supporting her because I know her but I am a third person and find your language bad aswell as your way to express is not right...and I thought I should support the right here as this is our community...we post for fun not for arguments...and we should respect each other...you do not have to lose your cool over serials because in real life there is much more reality which can be hurting ...and even there we have to tackle it with patience ...this is anyways a serial and nothing in front of that...

Please do read your comments again...you do express whatever you want to...you have the right to do that but you should be doing it in a better way...without abusing someone 

Originally posted by Reshmi.parekh78

Sorry that I am interfering here..some post is deleted so not very clear abt your earlier post aswell...I do not know the two of you just like we might not know many here...but what I know is this is just a discussion forum where we are expressing our views which might or might not match...we definitely get involved and put forth what we feel is right what is wrong..or comment angrily over the serial or characters ...all that is absolutely fine as we invest time and emotions in these serials ...

but let us not forget one thing...finally this is a finite show...neither the show nor the serial is for real...but ppl we communicate with here are real human beings just like us...so when we speak (post things) this way with ppl who are real then I think it is a bit too much ...I think you need to calm down and read your own posts...the way you are reacting to xNandix is extremely rude and not required..she has expressed her views and you have expressed your’s and I do not know any of you..stressing that as not supporting her because I know her but I am a third person and find your language bad aswell as your way to express is not right...and I thought I should support the right here as this is our community...we post for fun not for arguments...and we should respect each other...you do not have to lose your cool over serials because in real life there is much more reality which can be hurting ...and even there we have to tackle it with patience ...this is anyways a serial and nothing in front of that...

Please do read your comments again...you do express whatever you want to...you have the right to do that but you should be doing it in a better way...without abusing someone 

I know i am sorry for my behaviour ! Dont quote me any more for this.