Rashmi Desai has gained A LOT from the show!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Yes she has kept her dignity intact unlike all other HMs 

I really like Rashmi and I hope life treats her well

2-3 chores for 4 months is nothing. She should have been given 10 chores for the sheer torture of dealing with the lunatics in the house, Shukla being the biggest one

What awful conditions in the house - no privacy, unfriendly and hostile HMs (like the pukeworthy Mahira kaun and the snake Jariwala, not to mention the other snake Chabra, and the worst Shukla), no hygiene, fights involving food, etc

Hope Rashmi’s life and career graph only goes up and up always

Rashmi ne Arti ko muh pe dost kaha aur peechhe sabse zyada burai ki. Rashmi ne sabki sirf burai ki hai. I am totally surprised how someone like her is even in top 5. 

Rashmi is already a famous person before the show so she really didn’t gain that much. It’s unknown faces who became famous that gained a lot from the show. This my 3rd show watching rashmi and I love the clothes she wears and makeup but she did gain lots of money from the show lol 

I hope she leads a good life ahead ❤️

Originally posted by Maharani69

Rashmi ne Arti ko muh pe dost kaha aur peechhe sabse zyada burai ki. Rashmi ne sabki sirf burai ki hai. I am totally surprised how someone like her is even in top 5. 

Ye tumhara Shukla wala concern nahi chahiye Arti ke liye 😛

Yeah agree about each and every point. And super-agree about Arhaan and friendship part.

Getting rid of Arhaan is the biggest takeaway from the season for Rashami. Arhaan was the root cause of all her problems be it the mental breakdown or her familial problems. Looked like her family had tiff with her being associated with Arhaan and that's why even her mother hasnt met her since last 15 months. She was bottling up all inside as she had no one to talk to. Her mother,cousin brother Gaurav and Rakhi brother Mrunal looked so happy in iv during her birthday event, even her SM manager Jeevita said they had fought because of Arhaan and glad she did BB. 

About friendship, I have always thought she had friends but not the right one who treated as the way she treats others, Except Ankita, people have hardly come into her support. But in Devoleena she has found someone who can correct her overtly niceness and she is protective about Her. Asim has nice tuning with her and I am definitely sure they will continue it outside.

In short all the mental torture was worth it for Rashami.

Originally posted by Addictedlove

Loved your post👍🏼

Thanks 😊 and bump so rashmi sees this if she visits forum. 

nice post . I don't know anything about her ,saw her in bb only . may be ppl know her as actor rashmi desai . she shown wat is rashmi desai as a person n she succeeded it in tat . she with good intentions made bb to give arhan life n fraud arhan tried to use her name but she with good intentions  n she is nice frd ,well wisher even in cut throat competition like bb , it needs lot of maturity n already shown impossible patience in show , even in dis gone world  impossible nice persons exists like her n her life got sorted n given her new life , her personal life got sorted n bb is blessing to her how much around d greedy ,jealous n frauds tried to humiliate,demean, harm her ,  she is not corrupted like bias bb n even rangeela want sidra n she didn't fallen for it n easily she can make it , she carried herself very well with out losing herself n played like star . good happens to good people proven in her case . god bless her n all d best for her future endeavors .  👍🏼

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sunshine333

Thanks 😊 and bump so rashmi sees this if she visits forum. 

Send it to jeevita oberoi she will show to her

Agreed! She maintained so much dignity and came out looking like a mature and sorted sweetheart. Damn glad she was the highest paid, she totally deserved it.