Rashmi Desai has gained A LOT from the show!!!!

Share
Posted: 8 days ago

To those lamenting about her journey video yes its very true that BB tried to bring down contestants by hook or crook to boost up their raja betas chances. 

But lets look at all that Rashmi gained from the show:


1. MONEY— lots of it. Reports of between 2-3 crores. Highest paid contestant this season. 

2. Got rid of ARHAAN — Arhaan was a big big manipulator. Her brother and family in an interview said he met her at a party and then wormed his way into her life. They tried to make her see light but she couldn’t see him for what he is... but now good riddance arhaan. Agar Rashmi ye show nai karti toh shayad Rashmi us ghatiya aadmi se shaadi kar leti without knowing his asliyat.  

 
3. Reputation/goodwill — I feel like she is the least damaged contestant. People like her. Especially in the last few weeks she came across as extremely likable. She may not have crazy fan following but also hardly has any haters now. Most people stand on neutral-like-love on Rashmi. So she has gained the most overall in that aspect. Shukla might have 20-30% people crazy for him but the remaining 70% cannot stand the sight of him. So i would say Rashmi has gained a lot more than shukla in terms of image. 

4. FRIENDS- Devo seems very protective of Rashmi. Asim and Rashmi have good tuning. Daljeet made vote appeal for her. And I feel many more people in fraternity are sympathetic to her after getting to know her personal struggles. 

5. MARRIAGE— Somehow I feel after BB she will get many more guys and proposals for the right reasons. She is the right balance of emotions, beauty and brains. She is wholesome and talented. Strong yet vulnerable. Just a perfect mix that makes up a beautiful soul. Yes sometimes she gets lost in a maze of words but never comes of as cruel or deliberately manipulative. There are those of us who are not the best communicators but people sense that our intentions are good and the heart is in the right place, even if we are unable to put our thoughts and feelings across in a perfect manner. Rashmi is a textbook example of that.
 
So despair not Rashmi fans. Be happy and be proud of Rashmi, a truly beautiful soul inside out to grace this season. May you get all your heart’s desires in life and a truly great life parter deserving of you! Never settle my girl.. u deserve nothing but the best 🥂  


Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by sunshine333


To those lamenting about her journey video yes its very true that BB tried to bring down contestants by hook or crook to boost up their raja betas chances. 

But lets look at all that Rashmi gained from the show:


1. MONEY— lots of it. Reports of between 2-3 crores. Highest paid contestant this season. 

2. Got rid of ARHAAN — Arhaan was a big big manipulator. Her brother and family in an interview said he met her at a party and then wormed his way into her life. They tried to make her see light but she couldn’t see him for what he is... but now good riddance arhaan. Agar Rashmi ye show nai karti toh shayad Rashmi us ghatiya aadmi se shaadi kar leti without knowing his asliyat.  

 
3. Reputation/goodwill — I feel like she is the least damaged contestant. People like her. Especially in the last few weeks she came across as extremely likable. She may not have crazy fan following but also hardly has any haters now. Most people stand on neutral-like-love on Rashmi. So she has gained the most overall in that aspect. Shukla might have 20-30% people crazy for him but the remaining 70% cannot stand the sight of him. So i would say Rashmi has gained a lot more than shukla in terms of image. 

4. FRIENDS- Devo seems very protective of Rashmi. Asim and Rashmi have good tuning. Daljeet made vote appeal for her. And I feel many more people in fraternity are sympathetic to her after getting to know her personal struggles. 

5. MARRIAGE— Somehow I feel after BB she will get many more guys and proposals for the right reasons. She is the right balance of emotions, beauty and brains. She is wholesome and talented. Strong yet vulnerable. Just a perfect mix that makes up a beautiful soul. Yes sometimes she gets lost in a maze of words but never comes of as cruel or deliberately manipulative. There are those of us who are not the best communicators but people sense that our intentions are good and the heart is in the right place, even if we are unable to put our thoughts and feelings across in a perfect manner. Rashmi is a textbook example of that.
 
So despair not Rashmi fans. Be happy and be proud of Rashmi, a truly beautiful soul inside out to grace this season. May you get all your heart’s desires in life and a truly great life parter deserving of you! Never settle my girl.. u deserve nothing but the best 🥂  


Wow! Such a nice and positive post. 

And yes even I truly believe that she's gained a lot from the show inspite of the bias etc

She definitely has more people rooting for her. She's already shown what a great artist she is. Not that she wasn't famous before but BB has given her the visibility as well to reach out to a larger mass of audiences

And ofcourse good riddance from Arhaan too

So all in all, win-win situation. smiley10

Rash has the ability to forget the negatives, we as fans should also look at only the positives.

Love Rashsmiley27

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by rdrp17


Wow! Such a nice and positive post. 

And yes even I truly believe that she's gained a lot from the show inspite of the bias etc

She definitely has more people rooting for her. She's already shown what a great artist she is. Not that she wasn't famous before but BB has given her the visibility as well to reach out to a larger mass of audiences

And ofcourse good riddance from Arhaan too

So all in all, win-win situation. smiley10

Rash has the ability to forget the negatives, we as fans should also look at only the positives.

Love Rashsmiley27

I should have added that as an obvious number 4. Yes it will give a big boost to her career as well. Similar to Hina if she plays her cards right — she can command more market value  and get more lucrative projects now. If im not wrong she is similar to Hina in age. Let’s see how she capitalizes on this professionally and monetarily. I just feel she needs strong reps who can negotiate on her behalf to make sure she is getting the best deal on the table and not getting the short end of the stick. Something makes me think although she is strong (you have to be strong to survive all these years in industry even with so many personal setbacks) but still naive. She needs a good professional watching her back and combing/negotiating fine prints.  

i have a nagging feeling that shukla cut a deal with channel to make him the winner before signing on the dotted lines. And in exchange charged less or something. I feel he was more pushy in making demands whereas Rashmi wasn’t. 

Posted: 8 days ago

You summed it up perfectly!!

💯💯💯

Posted: 8 days ago

Thank you for such a positive post. 

Also, she has mended her broken relationship with her mother. smiley42

Posted: 8 days ago

True I never watched her shows and was not a fan.started disliking her before first finale.but after Arhaan's final eviction she is just improving day by day..and I started admiring her and wish her good luck may she get all her happiness she is craving for.. 

Posted: 8 days ago

Yes BB ke wajah se rashmi personal life mai bahot bada dhokha khane bach gayi otherwise yeh to arhaan se shaddi bhi kar sakti thi. 


BB ko Rashmi ki personal life se pata nai kitna fayda mila lekin rashmi ko to BB ki wajah se fraud se mukti mil gaya.

Posted: 8 days ago

Very well put 


May she will do God life ameen


Bigg Boss 13 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
TheRowdiest 38 6697 15 days ago deepu221
pressu 43 6443 19 days ago Ruchi_10
SiddJ 13 1165 24 days ago roni_berna
Tinagreat33 69 4367 26 days ago Rahuislove
Rashmi Pushed Mahira .. Rashmi I didn't Push????

TanShi_CrazyLuv   17   1907

TanShi_CrazyLuv 17 1907 1 months ago tvbuf

Topic Info

  • 20 Replies
  • 1671Views

Topic started by sunshine333

Last replied by Trisolaris

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP