This is so good!!Asim vs Sid.

Posted: 8 days ago

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1228540990006251520?s=20

This is too good and the artistic thing about it deserves appreciation, the way its shot and the makeup of artists here is top notch. I specially loved how their eyes were smeared with Kajal and all.

Movie sequence type lag rahi thi, I do not know how it will come out in epi, but promo was intense.smiley36

Ek aag ke saath toh ek paani ke saath.

Sid toh is an established actor, so he was waise bhi good, but seeing Asim here, it looks he might go a long way in future in this field. Loved his expressions.

He might rock grey shades after all, maan gaye astrologer jee aapko smiley37

Btw dono ke expressions se aisa lag rhe the ki maar hi dalenge ek dusre kosmiley37And bb walon ne weapons bhi pakadwa daalesmiley36

I wish iske bts upload ho, will be so much fun to watch how it was shotsmiley36 

I don't blv I am saying this, as much as I was a SidSim fan and loved their bonding once, I will miss their fights nowsmiley37(Minus the extreme parents abusing stuff of coursesmiley22

agreed! will miss the fights the most except gandagi wali fights! 

Asim dancing in rain 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭smiley42

A very good dance sequence 

Sid looked amazing....so fierce and khatarnaak in that fight sequence  and then so handsome and romantic with Rashmi Desai.....both the characters were like chalk and cheese but Sid aced both roles...such versatility..smiley20..I have never watched any of Sid's shows.....but I might watch his next one...smiley36

Originally posted by Aishasim

agreed! will miss the fights the most except gandagi wali fights! 

Yeah minus the gandgi rest was entertainingsmiley36

Originally posted by FruitToasty

Asim dancing in rain 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭smiley42

A very good dance sequence 

He looked H.O.T period! Meri tamanna thi usko baarish mein dekhne ki, poori hogayi yaysmiley36

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Sid looked amazing....so fierce and khatarnaak in that fight sequence  and then so handsome and romantic with Rashmi Desai.....both the characters were like chalk and cheese but Sid aced both roles...such versatility..smiley20..I have never watched any of Sid's shows.....but I might watch his next one...smiley36

He's a good actor, though I haven't watched his shows eithersmiley36

Ye wale ka pata nahi, but I had liked that udi udi wala sequence of Sid and Rashmi.

Originally posted by Niki_cool

He's a good actor, though I haven't watched his shows eithersmiley36

Ye wale ka pata nahi, but I had liked that udi udi wala sequence of Sid and Rashmi.

i have just watched that Badrinath wali movie....udi udi was good....but the ang laga le song is a very sensous song....I am not a SidRa fan but the fans after watching ang laga le will be like...smiley36

Image result for fangirling gif

Bigg Boss 13