Kaash Rohan was killed by Mahesh!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So sad, Rohan escaped then!

I so wish he was killed then...

One less character ....

Seriously tired of such characters who suddenly realised they have a family and all attitude... 

money speaks!

When Ajit asked Nishi how she would run hospital? I really thought Sippy’s would face tough time.. but here again it’s just middle class people who fails to rise or who falls a prey to rich hollow people...! 
Naren is quiet? Akash Deepa marriage? Wow 

That was the last I wanted to see...

Again Sona needs money favour from hero.. why storyline should be so? Why for once Sippy’s never get tarnished?

No goodwill lost due to Rohan’s or narens infedility ? Or Narens close death? Or Rohit’s cassonova way..? Why no losses shown there??? 

Posted: 4 years ago

So true! They make either lead mahaan and the other a damsel in distress. They are literally mocking Sonakshi. She challenged Rohit she will go ahead of him in life in terms of everything and now everything will becomr the same as before for only because of rohit. Why couldn't they show sumn more original? Like we get it the sippy's were shitty and so was suman and family. But the misunderstandings between the couple happened due to miscommunication. They never thought what they did wrong in the relationship. Be it hiding or Always putting others before your S.O . And i don't see the point of Rohit drinking 24*7. No one seems so affected much abt it. They aren't ruined per say.  Moreover they would still be blaminh Sona for this😑  Same ole cliche nonsense.